Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the mad Hinchers know about the bots then, if they're commenting on people here finding bots? and so it's fine with them she buys followers?! Eurgh just boggles the mind the whole thing.

Reactions: 23
I reckon it’s Sopha herself. She’ll start buying followers for it soon 😂
It sounds like a deranged teen has set it up. “Don’t bother trying to report it, I have back up accounts” 😂 and we have too much time on our hands that she screenshots all the chat? umm ok. She’s free to set up what she likes but I don’t see the point. Doesn’t seem to screenshot the fact that Grinch gets her content from here or gets called out on dangerous cleaning methods though. I hope they call come over here and have a read

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's gonna be bleeping raging that she's not woke up to 4M the silly bint.
The photo caption that she's had written out for the past 6 month is back in drafts for a few more hours 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good evening bitchilantes 😈
Soooo it’s finally here!!! That missing episode ;)
I was up until almost 1am trying to sort this yesterday because I’m sooo not good with computers, but after 2 burner emails being made, a burner YouTube account being made, many failed upload attempts for various reasons and a long ass time trying to convert the video.... ITS HERE. I’ve not actually had chance to watch yet just the first few mins then skipped to Janine losing 🤣 but all I can say is... there’s deffo been more than one nose job. There’s been eye work. And deffo a new set of gnashes, don’t care what mad ma barker says!! So grab yourselves a tipple and follow this link to watch calamity Janine 😆😆

Personality of a wet dish cloth!!

Reactions: 7
She's gonna be bleeping raging that she's not woke up to 4M the silly bint.
The photo caption that she's had written out for the past 6 month is back in drafts for a few more hours 🤮
I do wonder if she’ll make too much of a big deal about the 4million. She’ll be shitting herself that our reporting will take it back down to 3.9. That would look so bad for her hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Personality of a wet dish cloth!!
Gives me a ‘three minute man’ vibes 😂

I do wonder if she’ll make too much of a big deal about the 4million. She’ll be shitting herself that our reporting will take it back down to 3.9. That would look so bad for her hahahaha
Got a Joint account with ma yahoo to buy more bots by the day😂. Shitting bricks the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else find that photo creepy AF ? Waiting for a ghost to jump out...

Reactions: 11
Anyone else find that photo creepy AF ? Waiting for a ghost to jump out...
No wonder she can’t sleep, it looks like something from the amityville house... grey and soulless. Cleaning guru-the state of that mirror!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope she gets to 4 mill today 🙏

Surely even Selfish Soph wouldnt be so crass as to celebrate reaching a fake milestone the day after Captain Sir Tom has passed away.

Let her get to the magic number, then start reporting bots again so she drops back down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That influencer dr alex has just been made ambassador of childrens mental health and has also worked throughout the pandemic!
Someone who actually uses his platform wisely and to educate others. Take note soph, you haven't even addressed children's mental health this week, which is probably at an all time high given the current circumstances! Instead we have the whole woe is me and I need a cool bath because of my anxiety!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
And how bleeping horrible is it for Jamie that his whole life revolves around her, he is merely a puppet in the background used to talk about her and give her compliments, that marriage will not last mark my words, no man could have his ego squashed that much no way
What he was recording sounds like me and my other half "bantering" (🤢) around friends and family: thats surely not for professional use 🙄

Have a look at this
Talk about hypocritical!!!

Reactions: 2
Have a look at this
Eeeeeeeeee I've just been looking at it!!!!!! Someone is *taaaaariggrrrrrrreeed*!!! Ddfi Soph on the night shit3, no wonder she can't sleep - bet she's raging.

Got to say, I've noticed there's a lack of screen shots of comments about how she fakes her entire life, has to write herself notes to interact with her son, and to hold hands with her husband? No screen shots of the grass, failure to mark ads properly, being called out for dangerous advice around cleaning and pregnancy. Little bit of a failure of a bring down Mr or Mrs Lurker hun. Include it all or don't bother xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.