Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the Duchess of Cambridge is patron of Place2be and as it’s children’s mental health week I presume Sopha will be mentioning it. Oh sorry she’ll just mention her own 🙄

Reactions: 9
This is good news. Let’s see if she behaves with her vids on makeup and skincare.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-55824936
I think the ASA should take that further so that cleaning and decorating products cannot be 'misleading' by overly filtered photos! Gifted wallpaper and paint on some accounts are a completely different colour to reality. Some cleaning products clearly don't do what they claim but a filter helps....some can even change the colour and spots on bibs! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
SCRUB UP Professional cleaner says Brits (& Mrs Hinch) are making these cleaning gaffes including spraying products onto surfaces

In the Sun Paper

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What have I missed? There was drama on another thread that I follow! Must have been a full moon last night with all the threads having some action

Reactions: 7
It will be interesting to see the listening figures for their podcast when it finally launches. She is going to hit 4 million followers this week but how many of them will listen.
Bots can't listen, people who hate watch won't listen and people who followed her at the start but are bored shitless of her stories about the child and dog instead of cleaning won't listen
What'll be more interesting would be if you could see figures for how long people listen for. I can't imagine even her die hard fans tuning in for an entire episode of their drivel. I'd imagine most give it a few minutes before switching off. From the snippets of her "book" posted here, she really has not got a voice for radio. She just sounds angry all the time.

Reactions: 10
I hope that witch isn’t trying to fake insinuate something happened to her at 12 for attention
The lyrics to that song are deep

Reactions: 12
Buzzing for tomorrow's song. Are we going to get a video of her with the Gretal filter flipping off all over the place and aggressively singing 🤣
I reckon tomorrow's will be kelis - I hate you so much right now
OR like you said, something by Whitney with break necking rapping with a gretel filter

Reactions: 3
Buzzing for tomorrow's song. Are we going to get a video of her with the Gretal filter flipping off all over the place and aggressively singing 🤣
I'm waiting for number 13. Shes so thick she will be frantically google searching for dead painters who sang tunesssss

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What happened to her when she was 12? 🧐
I bet it was the senior school troubles she had.
She has no real life experience and it plays a big part into her childlike behaviour

I feel like she’s trying to insinuate abuse happened to her like in that song, anything to get to 4 mil eh!?

Reactions: 8
@fannysjohnny help!!!!! Is this when she broke her arm? Or set fire to the house? Didn't she know someone who took their own life and mentioned it in the book of lies? The song Stole is about someone who died through suicide isn't it?

Reactions: 6
She probably relates to this:

"This song gives out a powerful message about how people with a lot of talent really aren't appreciated and eventually will have their lives stolen forever"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet it was the senior school troubles she had.
She has no real life experience and it plays a big part into her childlike behaviour

I feel like she’s trying to insinuate abuse happened to her like in that song, anything to get to 4 mil eh!?
I’m probably playing into her hands by querying it, the sheep will probably be asking her too which is what she wants, but teamed with the song she has made it sound very dramatic whatever it was!

Reactions: 5
Have a look at this

Says the people who cry over a kid filling up a dog bowl and tell our Soph they love her family so so much they feel their an aunty to a complete strangers kid ?! Oh. Ok. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Up in the night - bot buying and selecting content for this mornings posts 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm waiting for number 13. Shes so thick she will be frantically google searching for dead painters who sang tunesssss
She’ll definitely play Whitney for that since she ‘loves her so much’ but I thought you loved Beyoncé so much? 🙄 to be honest Soph you’ve more chance of Whitney noticing you than Beyoncé just to let you know... ‘ stop trying to make fetch a friendship happen, it’s not going to happen’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll definitely play Whitney for that since she ‘loves her so much’ but I thought you loved Beyoncé so much? 🙄 to be honest Soph you’ve more chance of Whitney noticing you than Beyoncé just to let you know... ‘ stop trying to make fetch a friendship happen, it’s not going to happen’
She was a fan of Michael Bolton for about a week too but he ignored her so she stalked Blue.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So there’s two accounts circling “outing” tattlers
One covers the names the other doesn’t
How many moles among us?

Ma freda and Janine where you at?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.