Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh spent ages going through. You can only control who sees your posts. So the Sun has it set as public, therefore I can't control that
So sorry for wasting your time. I genuinely thought i had it done. So now im aware all my friends must think im a right nutjob the shit i post about on public pages

Reactions: 8
The results are in

okay so I appear to have broken my fonts now so this message will be large.

£4,842.53

some of these prices are based on other companies so they may be giving her a bit more credit because her companies wouldn’t give me quotes without making me jump through hoops and I don’t really have time at the moment! I also ended up in some very deep holes with stories of hosting a baby shower, @Empen will feel me on this one!

EDIT - cupcakes for 36 guests, not the 28 stated. The maths is correct though

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
Going on the daily mail and seeing this has made my day and its not even dinner time!! Everyone get commenting!! I'm just waiting for my comment to be approved!!
Love how they've spelt her surname wrong. I hope it drives her mad

Reactions: 14
Have you noticed she never gets the train anymore,she is gifted an Uber or Addison Lee luxury whip!

Reactions: 9
Holy Mother of Pearl. That's totes achievable and I want one now.

Reactions: 13
Because that’s what the normal girl next door would totally have I’m surprised my eyeballs haven’t burst the amount of times they are rolled

Reactions: 14
Has anyone been able to post a comment on daily mail site? Its not letting me

Reactions: 4
I've posted a comment but it hasn't been approved yet. They can take some time. I'm relying on us Tattlers to bombard it.
Based on when they've written stories on her in the past, this won't go down well. Daily Wailers are a nasty bunch

Well done @Qwerty6337
Disgusting isn't it. The most it cost her was the graze table and possibly, at a stretch, the dress.
If you dont mind then maybe @NoShame needs to share this figure and breakdown

And I bet she actually earned money from the day!
No! There are only 4 comments,I have tried several times posing different text.That usually only happens if the comments are mostly really harsh! Wouldn’t it be fantastic if they do post all comments and send Gretel into a frenzy!

Reactions: 6
I've posted a comment but it hasn't been approved yet. They can take some time. I'm relying on us Tattlers to bombard it.
Based on when they've written stories on her in the past, this won't go down well. Daily Wailers are a nasty bunch
She takes it seriously and is over cautious - Apologies but - You and the cash cow that you rode in on can verrily fuck off. When you return feel free to fuck off again. facepalm scowly face

Reactions: 7
New thread name suggestion
Mrs Hinch the downfall is near
Hurry get Gretal on and show us your fake tears!

Reactions: 13
That’s obscene. I wonder what the christening will be like . Unicorns and dancing flamingos with mermaids handing out caviar on oysters. Proud mummas wearing her off the shoulder vintage wedding dress hand made my Nordic virgins. 90ft train made of snowflakes and icicles.
Ava May awful aromas wax melts burning with the limited edition scent of hinches bleached anus as her nose is permanently stuck up it and that’s all she can smell, with a touch of lavender to calm baby hinch prince of Azkaban for when he gets his little head (awwwwwww he’s got a head and everything) wet

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Now getting paid by Very because brand new grey curtains is exactly what she needed "I've very kindly been sent these" no. They are paying you and obviously you got to pick something from the range that you wanted. Stop making up shit to make you sound like you're not the money grabbing cow that you really are!!!

Reactions: 33
You, are a literary genius. Most awesome.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I've lost respect for Penguin too after this. I think that's a really good point you bring up about the value for money - especially as a lot of people have pointed out that Mrs H's target market is low-income women. Two copies at full price would 26 pounds I think which really is a LOT of money if you're skint and/or have children.

The list of freebies you mentioned reminded me of an article I read not long ago which asks why there isn't product placement in books like there is in film and TV. I didn't realise 'shopfiction' even exists as a genre but it looks like Mrs H's is trying to go down that road. Apparently some shopfiction ebooks have links to the outfits characters are wearing so readers can buy them too! I'm going to post the link here but the article is in Italian, hopefully reading it in chrome means it will automatically translate to English for anyone who prefers that:

I totally get only being able to read her book in small doses! I feel it should be treated like Zoflora - considered toxic, only to be used in small doses at a time and kept away from young people and animals.
Haha I bet having it on your laptop feels like a dirty secret

Right, it looks like I have about twenty pages to catch up on since yesterday so I'm going start trying to catch up with the thread! x

Reactions: 9
. It's okay everyone! We know exactly where to get her curtains now (for all those who have been asking)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.