Mrs Hinch #319 Boo hoo I had a bad dream, gonna serve Inch some curdled cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again Ronnie looks sad as he plays with his toy hoover,looking at the back of an iPhone for approval while she swoops on him to take over putting the toy back together! How does she not see that little boy needs her time and attention and not her bloody phone?!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I feel like an absolute tit parent, my lovely son is homeschooling his younger brother & getting his lazy arsed sister out of bed whilst I go to work, having split with their dad before Christmas I need money more than anything, insult to injury I work with my ex & his new girlfriend so my mental health has been awful, I’ve walked too & from work today my feet absolutely soaking wet (stood in soaking trainers for 6 hours)

Then got this bell end sat there without a care in the world doing absolutely duck all with that fat lazy dog & poor Ronald wondering how the duck he can escape her clutches 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Little bit of topic guys but is the pink stuff paste actually any good? While I'm asking I might as well also ask if any of you have recommendations for actual decent cleaners to follow?
It’s actually really good, like thick cream cleanser. It takes rust spots off of chrome, I have a sticky tape mark on my front door from Christmas lights and it took that off. It also took off a weird pink mark on upvc and it cleans the shower door brilliantly.

Reactions: 1
Soph: jaymmmmeeee they said on that site, that I bully and ridicule you
Jamie: yeah, you do a bit babe
Soph: What?? Pick on me Jamie, make fun of my labels, make fun of my moss. Pretend you had a dream that I cheated on ya. I want em to feel sorry for me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And put some clothes on the poor little sod. All we ever see him in are pyjamas.
If she was a single, young mum on a council estate who parented the way she does people would be looking down on her, but because it’s “Mrs Hinch” she’s treated like Mother bleeping Superior. Pisses me right off

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Has jayyymeyyyyy only just noticed these things around the house? Has he been let off his dog lead and free to walk around the house now?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bet Sophie is fuming at his latest post saying why there’s pointless stuff in the house. Ermmm Jaymei Sophie buys things when they’re trending Inch that’s why. And she’s wasteful. ‘I love her to bits hut she can’t sew and doesn’t sew’ hahahaha your husband is outing you. Donate the sewing box. Some mothers can’t afford to get new sch uniforms or clothes and will happily do with that sewing box. bleep bought it knowing she can’t even thread a needle. ffs

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So the gifted sewing box was never appreciated or used then, what a surprise. Can we see the fisssschh

Reactions: 20
Little bit of topic guys but is the pink stuff paste actually any good? While I'm asking I might as well also ask if any of you have recommendations for actual decent cleaners to follow?
I like pink stuff for some things. Great for your hob and shower tray

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.