Mrs Hinch #319 Boo hoo I had a bad dream, gonna serve Inch some curdled cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably read your rant and picked that message on purpose.......even though she hasn’t been on here since she moved up a level from from Biff, Chip and Kipper.
To be fair to her she only went up a reading age last week, poor lass

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How do these scamfluencers get thier engagement up? Is it just by people liking and commenting on grid posts? Or does it work by messaging them too?
If its messaging aswel maybe she left the grout because she knew people would message her which would increase her engagement???

It was obviously rank, no one could of missed that

Reactions: 9
She hasn't the stamina to be a real cleaner!!! Day in day out actually proper hands and down on knees scrubbing, scraping crap off surfaces, picking up filthy clothes, stuck on poo down toilets, homes stenching so badly you need to wear a dust mask, washing soiled sheets, window pains thick with cat hair and goo, flies in your hair, then back home to clean, cook and care for kids...she wouldn't know where to start.
Sometimes I try and picture her with her own cleaning show, like Kim & Aggie's How Clean is Your House. Granted they had some help with the use of industrial carpet cleaning companies etc, but it still looked like hard graft. Not a chance Sopha would get stuck in to a proper mess like they did!

She's nothing but an influencer and a boring one at that!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apologies if already mentioned but first video of of the veg crate is so obviously a pre record, in the second vid the veg & fruit are in different places!! What a dumb birch she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sometimes I try and picture her with her own cleaning show, like Kim & Aggie's How Clean is Your House. Granted they had some help with the use of industrial carpet cleaning companies etc, but it still looked like hard graft. Not a chance Sopha would get stuck in to a proper mess like they did!

She's nothing but an influencer and a boring one at that!
Lynsey queen of clean (that’s her ig name) was on obsessive compulsive cleaners and she puts Mrs hinch to shame. Some of the homes she cleaned on that show 🤮

Reactions: 8
Maybe it was Jimmer trying to see how the click makes the magic happen. It's been said he has little hands
As we’re talking about small hands, that’s a good enough excuse to share this of another small handed person

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know what thought. Ronnie isn’t copying her. He’s copying Jamie. You know. The one who actually does all the cleaning. She just does she filmed cleaning.
Ronnie really doesn’t look at her does he. It’s becoming more and more apparent. There’s just nothing there between them.
Yep! I’ve always thought it’s Jamie that does all the real graft. That’s why he looks so haggard. Tough job being a single parent.

Also Ronnie AGAIN looking off to the side and staring blankly at her, it’s not exactly something you’d wanna keep showing but she’s oblivious. I find it morbidly fascinating

Reactions: 18
Yep! I’ve always thought it’s Jamie that does all the real graft. That’s why he looks so haggard. Tough job being a single parent.

Also Ronnie AGAIN looking off to the side and staring blankly at her, it’s not exactly something you’d wanna keep showing but she’s oblivious. I find it morbidly fascinating
She did eventually get on the floor with him though. Granted it was on the floor next to the kitchen bin, but small steps Soph. Hang in there Ronnie, will fix mumbot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just sorting through my iPad and found this that I’d copied when it was first published and couldn’t find it to share. Brilliant piece

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her interaction with Ronnie is so strange. Also can she not let him put his Hoover back together on his own. He was clearly getting to it. Trying to position it for him. Argh

Reactions: 12
Sorry if I’m “that” person lol but I find it so concerning that we never see any him doing anything or engaging in typical child behaviour or activities but yet we are constantly “treated” to videos of him cleaning or tidying up. He’s not even 2 years old . She acts like he behaves this way because it’s in his blood and he’s mrs Hinch’s son but she forces it on him. Just give him some some bloody toys and play alongside him!!!

Reactions: 30
The reason he looks past his mum all the time is cos he cant actually see her face... her phone is in the way. Imagine looking up at your mum all the time when she’s praising you, you can hear her but instead of seeing her smiling face to go with it you see the back of a phone case. That’s his life. So sad 😞 she could take videos of him playing naturally from afar but everything is so staged with a phone in his face.

Ps. I’m not a massive fan of Stacey s but I really believe she has it right with her boys. Rex always looks so happy, he’s vibrant and laughs and it’s natural. He plays and gets messy. Ronnie is vacant.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She said the veg crate was an "ebayer" and did a swipe up? When did that get binned and replaced with a different one?

Reactions: 4
**Eye roll,
Just sorting through my iPad and found this that I’d copied when it was first published and couldn’t find it to share. Brilliant piece
I agree with most of that implicitly...but not sure where the evidence of her giving to charity is or the giving away of stuff she has? Other than to her "kids"

Reactions: 11
The reason he looks past his mum all the time is cos he cant actually see her face... her phone is in the way. Imagine looking up at your mum all the time when she’s praising you, you can hear her but instead of seeing her smiling face to go with it you see the back of a phone case. That’s his life. So sad 😞 she could take videos of him playing naturally from afar but everything is so staged with a phone in his face.

Ps. I’m not a massive fan of Stacey s but I really believe she has it right with her boys. Rex always looks so happy, he’s vibrant and laughs and it’s natural. He plays and gets messy. Ronnie is vacant.
Even when she is filming from afar sometimes he doesn’t even acknowledge her voice. He looks straight past her. If it was just the phone I reckon he’d be used to it by now, she has it out enough lol

Reactions: 5

I genuinely don’t understand why Hinch doesn’t just use a tripod for her phone. Genuinely find it baffling. I know SS does so I find it odd that she hasn’t at the very least simply copied her. But given that Hinch hates to show her face unless she’s got half a tonne of make up I’m assuming that’s the reason why. In that respect she’s completely in the wrong “career” if she’s too scared to show her face yet desperately wants the fame. Odd odd woman.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.