Mrs Hinch #319 Boo hoo I had a bad dream, gonna serve Inch some curdled cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the start of Jamie gaining his manhood back 😅😅😅
First time I've actually agreed with him on anything

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Never seen a toddler so miserable/blank/mute while his own mother is interacting with him
Either he hates his own mother or he is a very detached little boy

Reactions: 11
bet Sophie is fuming at his latest post saying why there’s pointless stuff in the house. Ermmm Jaymei Sophie buys things when they’re trending Inch that’s why. And she’s wasteful. ‘I love her to bits hut she can’t sew and doesn’t sew’ hahahaha your husband is outing you. Donate the sewing box. Some mothers can’t afford to get new sch uniforms or clothes and will happily do with that sewing box. bleep bought it knowing she can’t even thread a needle. ffs
He must read tattle too. All this stuff has been spoken about in the past especially the mints and sewing kit. He’s such a dick though her hincher will find it hilarious coz it’s couple goals and all that tit but if someone messaged her asking where that stuff was she would shout troll and have a head wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Adding to the Fabulosa chat.

Many people in my apartment building use the American equivalent Fabuloso (the range is smaller and it comes in big bottles that look like sports drinks/Gatorade) and good golly Miss Molly it burns my poor nose to bits. Especially when it’s used in the washing machines. Then the smell lingers and if you are fragrance sensitive? 😭

Now back to curling up with my dog and a blanket on the couch trying not to move too quickly.
Ive cleaned with the American Fabuloso, the purple one, and I love it but you're right that it's so strong!

Reactions: 1
Yet again Ronnie looks sad as he plays with his toy hoover,looking at the back of an iPhone for approval while she swoops on him to take over putting the toy back together! How does she not see that little boy needs her time and attention and not her bloody phone?!
He went to try and put it back together aswel but she swooped in and didn't give him a chance!
Surely most normal people let thier kids have a go first then help if they are having problems.

Reactions: 10
So the gifted sewing box was never appreciated or used then, what a surprise. Can we see the fisssschh
Was gonna say that. She has a sewing kit coz hobby craft gifted her one and she made that crappy bear and it was never seen again. I wonder how these companies who gift her stuff feel when she literally never mentions their products agains. During lockdown 1.0 loads of people took up sewing as a hobby she could have jumped on that bandwagon too and do weekly sewing projects that her sheep could do. But instead she ignored the fact that there was a lockdown and instead had secret bbq’s.

Reactions: 9
He went to try and put it back together aswel but she swooped in and didn't give him a chance!
Surely most normal people let thier kids have a go first then help if they are having problems.
Emphasis on the word Normal 😏

Reactions: 4
I want to see Ronnie with some cue cards, or playing with some animal figures and mimicking the sounds they make, and see him learning and playing. Not pretending to hoover🤦🏼‍♀️ poor kid! It's not even cute role play at this points, it's just all he knows. S a d

• Sad
Reactions: 17
bet Sophie is fuming at his latest post saying why there’s pointless stuff in the house. Ermmm Jaymei Sophie buys things when they’re trending Inch that’s why. And she’s wasteful. ‘I love her to bits hut she can’t sew and doesn’t sew’ hahahaha your husband is outing you. Donate the sewing box. Some mothers can’t afford to get new sch uniforms or clothes and will happily do with that sewing box. bleep bought it knowing she can’t even thread a needle. ffs
She was gifted the sewing box after she bought a sewing machine and aid she was going to make all sorts with it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she has a jar of white powder hidden at the back labelled “NUFFINK TO SEE HERE” 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She was gifted the sewing box after she bought a sewing machine and aid she was going to make all sorts with it
Even worse ..she bought a sewing machine😂 oh no. I just can’t with this woman. So she bought a whole sewing machine knowing she couldn’t even thread the needle on that. Omg😂

Reactions: 8
I want to see Ronnie with some cue cards, or playing with some animal figures and mimicking the sounds they make, and see him learning and playing. Not pretending to hoover🤦🏼‍♀️ poor kid! It's not even cute role play at this points, it's just all he knows. S a d
He had some gifted toy farm animals didn’t he? Wonder what happened to them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Well, I feel like he is trying to win me back after his latest escapades! I wonder if she's changed his willy hill password.
Don't know why he's posted her pointless purchases, don't care why he's doing it either but I. Am. Here. For. It!!!!!! HAHAHA GO ON JIMMY SON!! You might win me back!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.