Mrs Hinch #319 Boo hoo I had a bad dream, gonna serve Inch some curdled cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to put something out there and no hate meant whatsoever because I bloody love all us tattlers. BUT, can you imagine if we actually started to praise her for each story she put up (🤢) and didn't slag her off for what she should be doing, eg playing with Ron , cleaning , blah blah blah . ...she would have no content because even though she hasn't read tattle since 1066 we are clearly giving her ideas #tattlesilencefor24hrs
Mate, there's 319 threads. We'd have to go silent for a lot longer than 24 hours before she ran out of content from us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sometimes I try and picture her with her own cleaning show, like Kim & Aggie's How Clean is Your House. Granted they had some help with the use of industrial carpet cleaning companies etc, but it still looked like hard graft. Not a chance Sopha would get stuck in to a proper mess like they did!

She's nothing but an influencer and a boring one at that!
I'd love for a real cleaner to go in and give it a proper clean.
Someone who knows how to do it properly sopha. Not just spray everything with febreeze or zfloooooooooraaaaaaa to hide the smell.

Shouldn't a home be full of love, genuine laughter, proper mess, toys out, pictures everywhere and little kids smacked off their tits on smarties running round like a total loons. In and out the doors to the garden, filthy dirty with massive smiles on their faces, screeching with laughter as they're being chased around.. or is that just me when the grandchildren are here?

Oh and the bloody dog in a dog basket not in a room of its own with a bed and bedding. No wonder he thinks he's the alpha . Although the only challenge to that role is janine..... sooooo ... yep the dog is the boss.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG, I'm trying not to watch her stupid stories but she said Ron is sick of being indoors. Why not stick his rainproof pants on and splash in some bleeping puddles? Oh no, ignore his needs and tick your stupid list instead 😡
And put some clothes on the poor little sod. All we ever see him in are pyjamas.

Reactions: 9
Going back to the knife block, it looks like the inside is some kind of foam?!
It's not foam. It's a separate piece with long, plastic bristles (a bit like a brush) so it separates the knives when you put them in.

I'm not explaining this very well so will add a picture.

Oh and Sophie, you should clean these bits regularly otherwise it's minging, even though we've never seen you clean yours. You can have that cleaning tip for free.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Well I'll sleep tonight now I've seen her open cupboard with thing's in labelled Jars!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's not foam. It's a separate piece with long, plastic bristles (a bit like a brush) so it separates the knives when you put them in.

I'm not explaining this very well so will add a picture.

Oh and Sophie, you should clean these bits regularly otherwise it's minging, even though we've never seen you clean yours. You can have that cleaning tip for free.
Ah that makes more sense than foam 😂

Reactions: 4
Second time today hinch has referred to something as "expensive" and "not cheap". What a remark to make to her followers, some of whom are worrying about putting food on the table whilst working PROPER jobs during a global pandemic. What an hole.
I’m sure her toaster and kettle were *gifted anyway.. so it didn’t cost her a bean!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Her kitchen cupboards are the most depressing things going!
Slight tangent, but the step thing in another cupboard that she has her tins in feels like the biggest waste of space going! Just shove it all in the cupboard and hope nothing falls when you open it 😂

Reactions: 9
Why is she dragging out this bleeping cereal thing too, it’s like oh it’s been a few hours since I mentioned I was pregnant, best let them think I’m a normal, relatable pregnant woman with cravings. She’s so bleeping boring.

Reactions: 7
Dear cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch, please could you show me how to clean the fish tank, and please hurry as I can't see my fish anymore. Or yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
And put some clothes on the poor little sod. All we ever see him in are pyjamas.
Omg I’m guilty as anything for that hahaha soon as I walk in the door I want my jarmies or lounge sets on and my 4yr olds the same. I couldn’t think of anything worse than sitting around the house in clothes uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually just watched the clip of him emptying his toy vacuum with the sound up. I try to avoid sound on with her. A) cos I dislike her voice and b) cos I don’t want to draw attention to the fact that I’m watching her stories.
So this genuinely just happened.
I played back Ronnie emptying his vacuum.Inside I’m raging at how bleeping sarcastic and passive aggressively she’s speaking to her own child. I’m thinking stop mocking him that’s awful the way you speak to him.
Then my 3.5 year old stops what he’s doing and comes over to look. He said “mummy why is that lady being so horrible to that little boy. Is he being naughty?”
I said what makes you think she’s being horrible to him.
He said “she sounds like she’s angry with him even though she said he’s clever I don’t think she means he’s clever.”
Now he’s 3.5. And even he can tell that she sounds awful when she speaks to her own child.

(btw I told my child that the lady was acting and it wasn’t real so don’t worry about the little boy being sad). 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Dying at this 😂😂😂

I had one of 'those' dreams about Richard Osman once 🤣🤦‍♀️ Haven't looked at him the same now I know he can rock my world 😂

... I'll show myself out.
It's worse when it's someone you know, like your boss 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh the witch janine is on bitching about the jar being labelled too many wax melts and bowl of dead moss. I wonder will the army go after him the way it would if one of her trolls attacked her demented way of life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.