Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
I’ve realised what creeps me out most about her interactions with Ron. Most parents help narrate what is going on for the child which helps them learn new words, sentences etc “ooh are you giving teddy a lovely jam sandwich. I bet teddy likes that a lot. Is he hungry?”

whereas MH speaks to her grammers on the phone “look, now he’s lining his baby bottle up so it doesn’t leak” I find it really weird as normally as a parent you’re doing the first sort of talking all day long and are glad of a bit of grown up conversation when your partner gets home.

it’s like Ron is a character in her production and she’s narrating his life

• Sad
Reactions: 102

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
I'm just going to put this out there... I live up the road to Mrs Hinch.

We had post on the 18th December, 29th December and haven't had anything since 11th January. Why the fuck does she continue to lie that she's getting post every day the fucking nutter. I've commented on her posts to say the same but they get deleted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

catlady29

Chatty Member
Woo Hoo, my first thread title, now all of u slide into my dms and tell me how amazing I am, will screenshot and share with a "you guyzzzz are amazing" stamp on the top ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Thanks to @catlady29 with 24 likes on page 45

Boo hoo i had a bad dream, gonna serve inch some curdled cream

New thread times! Fill ya boots bitchalanties ❤

I would try and do a catch up but it’s the same boring shit day in day out.
They’re doing some podcast maybe
The kid has learnt to climb on the chair for his daily postman scope
Both ”brothers” eating off the floor behind the sofa
She‘s involved with a mental health charity now 😬
She arched her back like a detty girl to get that bump to pop for a pic

Sophie Rose isn’t her birth name, she added Rose in her teens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

shadyessex33

VIP Member
That’s ok Hun. We’re happy to help 😂 as if anyone messaged her about them tiles, that would be an INSTANT block. You’re not even hiding that you come on here now Sopha 😂
7B104B45-2B8F-4C7B-B1D2-45CA7CF2E58C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Rh3a

Chatty Member
Can you imagine your mrs bringing your dinner to you with her phone out recording it for the gram?
I mean seriously fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 71

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I thought she’s best pals with SS aren’t they suppose to be joint to the hips ? How come shes not commented on SS post about joe’s bday not even a congrat or anything from mr.hinch either......surely if you were all such best buddies you’ll be out there..............??.
I strongly believe that Joe has the full measure of the Hinchcliffe’s and cannot stand them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

shadyessex33

VIP Member
‘The first thing I was attracted to was his back. He had this white shirt on and all I could see was this really big back from behind. I just don’t know what it woz guyszzz’ creep😂😂😂
Pity she didn’t see the face first. All of this could have been avoided 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Emilie4444

Everything about her is just driving me crazy.

Her fake postman, her horrendous cooking, her waffle maker, the way she waffles on about nothing so to just create content, her ‘inspirational’ quotes, the stockpiling cupboard then more freebies, the way she screeches’good boy’, the table that’s constantly made up gathering dust and dog hair, folding towels on the floor, constantly filling her house full of tat, the way she interacts with the dog more than her child, Ron and Hen, driving out during covid, little benches and picnics, putting so much gunk in her washing machine so to sell more stuff, the fish and the way she loses interest in stuff fast, her over pronounced speech Tttt, Zzzz, Vvvv.... there’s more but I need to take a breath!
I'll continue while you take a breather.

The way she says "RIGHT guysss" and "BuTT".
The way she points and taps everything with her finger.
Adding the word "hinch" into every context possible (so cringe)
When she uses that stupid Gretal filter and thinks she's hilarious. It's got nothing on my broccoli filter. I honestly can't stand the sight of her husband's face either. What a drip.

I think that's all from me. Anyone else ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I can't help but feel some spiteful glee that her original plans of action were scuppered. She definitely wanted to announce the 2nd coming on Christmas Day, same day she announced Ronnie but that darn Swashie put paid to that 🤣 additionally I do think her original plan was to announce the gender today to coincide with when she did Ronnie's but those darn pesky tattlers put her off doing that too. Can you imagine the amount of tantrums she has thrown, no wonder Jimmers looks wrecked 😂😂 I'm just glad we dodged the sickly sweetness of the announcements on the same day 2 years later 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
How have you got time to even notice that, saddo

I wish you were funny, so boring
You’ve got separated from the rest of your flock 🐑 I think, they’re still back on the thread you normally post on.
You’re not the first to come in here moaning about us & our opinions, whilst sitting on another thread commenting & doing exactly the same. The difference here is we’re not hypocrites!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Sorry, but I just don’t think she’s pretty. As a gay I should really, as she has such a masculine face. She is too plumped and stretched now to be traditionally pretty. She just looks like a copy of every other Essex bimbo. Just with a face shaped like a foot

• Haha
Reactions: 58

easeypeasey

VIP Member
I'm just going to put this out there... I live up the road to Mrs Hinch.

We had post on the 18th December, 29th December and haven't had anything since 11th January. Why the fuck does she continue to lie that she's getting post every day the fucking nutter. I've commented on her posts to say the same but they get deleted.
Charlene, Charlene Charlene Charleeeeeeneee, I'm begging of you tell us more about hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 57

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210120_152926_com.instagram.android.jpg

THERE!!! IVE CLEANED THE GROUT AND I'VE EVEN PAINTED THE FUCKING WALL WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE NOW TATTLE TROLLS 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 56

NellieBellie

Rude fucking prick, Soph told Henry to say hello to everyone and he just said nothing. She needs to have a word with her first born about his manners! I mean if he can manage his own insta account he can bloody well say hello when told too!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
I’m not having it that last nights recipe had half a million swipe ups, you’ve only got to look at her grid posts to see she doesn’t get engagement like that, think maybe she’s added a few 0000s on there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53