Mrs Hinch #319 Boo hoo I had a bad dream, gonna serve Inch some curdled cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @catlady29 with 24 likes on page 45

Boo hoo i had a bad dream, gonna serve inch some curdled cream

New thread times! Fill ya boots bitchalanties ❤

I would try and do a catch up but it’s the same boring tit day in day out.
They’re doing some podcast maybe
The kid has learnt to climb on the chair for his daily postman scope
Both ”brothers” eating off the floor behind the sofa
She‘s involved with a mental health charity now 😬
She arched her back like a detty girl to get that bump to pop for a pic

Sophie Rose isn’t her birth name, she added Rose in her teens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Woo Hoo, my first thread title, now all of u slide into my dms and tell me how amazing I am, will screenshot and share with a "you guyzzzz are amazing" stamp on the top ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
And she’s cooking with a broken toe, bless. The woman deserves a medal. Heck, she deserves all of the medals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm still waiting on seeing her broken toe which in theory should be swollen and black and blue, she'll have only just stubbed it. So come on Sopha let's see your toe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm still waiting on seeing her broken toe which in theory should be swollen and black and blue, she'll have only just stubbed it. So come on Sopha let's see your toe 😂
GET YA TOE OUT FOR THE LAAAADDDDSSSS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 118
I’m not having it that last nights recipe had half a million swipe ups, you’ve only got to look at her grid posts to see she doesn’t get engagement like that, think maybe she’s added a few 0000s on there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I get way more pleasure than I should watching her jump through hoops to prove a point or try to get one over on tattle..it's one of the reasons I keep watching, I find it hysterical 🤣

Snap!! Also when they both try to make out their relationship is a good one, that creases me up, both know each other is a liar to the core and that is never a good thing, even if they keep telling themselves and each other , we all know how desperate they are.

I also love the fact that soooo many people she knows could at any moment, break rank, remember Zoph, money talks ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So, we've had zizzi and Prezzo, come on sofa let's see you butcher a cheeky nando's

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I’ve realised what creeps me out most about her interactions with Ron. Most parents help narrate what is going on for the child which helps them learn new words, sentences etc “ooh are you giving teddy a lovely jam sandwich. I bet teddy likes that a lot. Is he hungry?”

whereas MH speaks to her grammers on the phone “look, now he’s lining his baby bottle up so it doesn’t leak” I find it really weird as normally as a parent you’re doing the first sort of talking all day long and are glad of a bit of grown up conversation when your partner gets home.

it’s like Ron is a character in her production and she’s narrating his life

• Sad
Reactions: 102
I can't help but feel some spiteful glee that her original plans of action were scuppered. She definitely wanted to announce the 2nd coming on Christmas Day, same day she announced Ronnie but that darn Swashie put paid to that 🤣 additionally I do think her original plan was to announce the gender today to coincide with when she did Ronnie's but those darn pesky tattlers put her off doing that too. Can you imagine the amount of tantrums she has thrown, no wonder Jimmers looks wrecked 😂😂 I'm just glad we dodged the sickly sweetness of the announcements on the same day 2 years later 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 59
A new thread??? Bloody hell, will we make 400 threads by the time hinch no.2 has exited sophs vagina?
Anywho why are they having that pasta vomit looking thing again?
I bet gordon and gino are shaking in their chef whites!
I suppose it makes a change from spaghtetti pie, cheese string cottage pie, jugs of spaghetti and mug shots.
I bet jamie just wants a steak and chips, few onion rings, mushrooms, peppercorn sauce and a fried egg.
Hope shes been gifted lots of pine loo cleaner. Atv!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I’ve realised what creeps me out most about her interactions with Ron. Most parents help narrate what is going on for the child which helps them learn new words, sentences etc “ooh are you giving teddy a lovely jam sandwich. I bet teddy likes that a lot. Is he hungry?”

whereas MH speaks to her grammers on the phone “look, now he’s lining his baby bottle up so it doesn’t leak” I find it really weird as normally as a parent you’re doing the first sort of talking all day long and are glad of a bit of grown up conversation when your partner gets home.

it’s like Ron is a character in her production and she’s narrating his life
Dont forget the deranged laughing like a soundtrack to a bad sitcom

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think it sounds like they are going to start a “how to get famous on Instagram” business, jamEE as manager obvs. Urrrmm

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.