Mrs Hinch #319 Boo hoo I had a bad dream, gonna serve Inch some curdled cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd bloody sack her if she was my cleaner. She's fekin useless.
She hasn't the stamina to be a real cleaner!!! Day in day out actually proper hands and down on knees scrubbing, scraping crap off surfaces, picking up filthy clothes, stuck on poo down toilets, homes stenching so badly you need to wear a dust mask, washing soiled sheets, window pains thick with cat hair and goo, flies in your hair, then back home to clean, cook and care for kids...she wouldn't know where to start.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Middleton to the party but PAHAHAHAHAHAHHA got messages about your tiles did you love???? Did you F!!

#butshehasntreadheresincethejurassicperiod

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been said. But she’s saying she has missed the grout but it’s cleaner in the second picture so obviously she attempted to clean it. I’m haven’t kept up to date with this thread but I’m guessing people on here were saying it was gross so she’s gone back to give it a real clean
283B00A9-00C0-40DE-9357-653400AACC8E.png
1476308A-6B17-4C08-81D9-A07F42693C84.jpeg

Reactions: 17
How would anyone believe she “didn’t notice” the dirty grout? It’s bright orange! It’s the only bit of colour in that grey prison so like duck she didn’t notice it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really thought she was going to start painting the tiles for a second! Nothing would surprise me with her. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been said. But she’s saying she has missed the grout but it’s cleaner in the second picture so obviously she attempted to clean it. I’m haven’t kept up to date with this thread but I’m guessing people on here were saying it was gross so she’s gone back to give it a real clean View attachment 393463View attachment 393465
Aaaaaaannndddd just imagine that being your life! She’s in a never ending cycle of lies and cover ups and deceit......for an Instagram page. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG, I'm trying not to watch her stupid stories but she said Ron is sick of being indoors. Why not stick his rainproof pants on and splash in some bleeping puddles? Oh no, ignore his needs and tick your stupid list instead 😡

Reactions: 10
Why doesn't she just let him play without shoving the phone in his face! It's such an invasion of his privacy. I actually feel sad for him

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s unfollowed 3 more accounts. Seriously the amount of time she spends faffing with following and unfollowing is worrying.
tbh based on the profile of the crazy midwife saying "Mrs Hinch follows. SS follows" If I was following crazy people like that, I would do the same hehhehe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kids grow up to quick mine are teenagers and I would do anything to have that special play time back, the muddy walks, baking just having great fun and experiences, poor Ron playing with cleaning equipment toys not really normal get out in the rain enjoy life outside castle greyskull... what an existence to be couped up in there he needs to be out experiencing life as much as you can with Current situation obvious and you can do it in your own garden/house get messy mine loved the cornflour play messy but brilliant

Reactions: 9
You know what thought. Ronnie isn’t copying her. He’s copying Jamie. You know. The one who actually does all the cleaning. She just does she filmed cleaning.
Ronnie really doesn’t look at her does he. It’s becoming more and more apparent. There’s just nothing there between them.

Eta - I’ve spent the entire day playing every single bleeding game and puzzle we have in the house with my two today. As well as stories; building a farm; stickers and drawing. And they helped make lunch and now they are about to help make dinner. They are 3.5 and nearly 2. We’ve chatted all day. We’ve fallen out a few times and I’m gagging for my glass of wine and bedtime. But we’ve had a really enjoyable day and I’ve actually seen them grow and develop today because of all the different things we did. I’m by no means some brilliant mother. I always feel I should be doing more with them. I even feel guilty for not going outside today with them (but I know the 3 year old has forest school all day tomorrow so that’ll make up for it). I just get so angry for Ronnies sake that he seems to be just existing each day. I can’t even figure out what he’s doing all day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
If the best thing she can show of Ronnie is emptying a hoover then why show him!
bore fest. Show him being cheeky or something with a bit of HIS character ffs

When she whipped that paint out legit thought she was going to start painting the grout, reminded me of when she used sealant instead of grout 😂 obviously just wanted to advertise the stupid scrubber!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fully gagging at her letting Ronnie touch the kitchen bin, I don’t care if you’re Mrs Hinch, that’s absolutely vile, I don’t like touching my own kitchen bins without scrubbing my hands after with hot soapy water, let alone would I let my kid touch them 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 28
If the best thing she can show of Ronnie is emptying a hoover then why show him!
bore fest. Show him being cheeky or something with a bit of HIS character ffs
Exactly! This is obviously the most excitement he gets. I just filmed my toddler dancing around the room to Lady Gaga singing the US national anthem (to send to his dad not show millions of strangers) but it was much more entertaining than Ron with a bin again.

She hasn't the stamina to be a real cleaner!!! Day in day out actually proper hands and down on knees scrubbing, scraping crap off surfaces, picking up filthy clothes, stuck on poo down toilets, homes stenching so badly you need to wear a dust mask, washing soiled sheets, window pains thick with cat hair and goo, flies in your hair, then back home to clean, cook and care for kids...she wouldn't know where to start.
I used to be a cleaner, been to some right house of horrors, she wouldn’t put a dent in it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.