Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
literally arching her back to make her bump look bigger, can’t stand it when people do that. Nobody cares, you’ve already had a child stop shoving it in people’s faces

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
My guesses are that her gender reveal will be when she gets to 4M followers. If she gets there... 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep referring to baby as baby hinch no 2? Is it because she still sees Ronnie as a baby himself when in reality he’s not anymore. Anyway it’s annoying the hell out of me 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She won’t do the gender reveal until she hits 4M!
Nah she would have to drag the two things out separately. Balloons with 4M on. They are probably in the garage 😂 that’s what she ordered from Poundland

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she keep referring to baby as baby hinch no 2? Is it because she still sees Ronnie as a baby himself when in reality he’s not anymore. Anyway it’s annoying the hell out of me 🤦‍♀️
And there was me thinking it was number 3 anyway! 😂🐶

• Haha
Hi fellow pastry trolls! ☺

So over the weekend I lost my sense of taste and smell out of the blue. Booked a drive through covid test Sunday at 4:30pm and got the results this morning that I'm positive. I feel like shite, worried about money as work will only pay SSP and just generally worried about having the virus. I've only been to work and on the bus since the day after boxing day.

Happy I can keep more up to date with these threads though. I can see Hinch is breaking lockdown rules yet again, Henry still can't stand RonDogMillionaire and she's looking for sympathy with her 'broken' toe 🙄
Get well soon, we'll try our best to cheer you up!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My guesses are that her gender reveal will be when she gets to 4M followers. If she gets there... 😂😂
The theme will be something like “and now I can pimp out this new kid to even more people than when I started to pimp out the first one”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.