Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor thing is a just a fetus and pimp mother is already whoring it out, Jesus Christ get some class hun xoxo

She'll give herself a back injury as well as a broken toe if she pushes that non bump out much more.
We get it. You're pregnant. Bore off.

Reactions: 16
Just saw that Paris fury is back on loose woman tomorrow take that hinch🤑love Paris as a fellow traveller,but also for how down to earth she is even though her and her husband have twice as much money as hinch and Jamie. Bet she’s boiling JSP ruined her future television career 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I will say I’ve broken my small toe officially twice (after the second time they were like honestly just buddy it up unless it’s pointing in a way it shouldn’t) and think I’ve done it a few times more and it never went black and blue. However I was crying while downing vodka for the next few hours. No way would I be laughing about it
For a small bone it bloody hurts doesn’t it 😩

Reactions: 3
That “cereal advert” (not that she put #ad but I’m sure Kellogg’s are on their way) has made my heart palpitations go “snapcracklepopwhatamuppet” wtf!
Any woman that wants to sex up, skinny out a pregnancy deserves all the pastry trolls calling her out! There are actually women that embrace pregnancy and struggle with their backs. You my little dick witch neither struggle nor care.
I abhor this witch!
And a broken toe?!?!?? Is she suddenly a nurse, doctor, paramedic or anything even remotely related to the real world! Bit of ZoFlo Soph....... that will fix your toe! Here, you could call the remedy ZoTo....... or SophToe...... #sheepincoming

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 390847So sorry if this has already been mention but had to get my 2p worth. By the picture it looks like Henry isn’t happy here and almost about to snap at Ronnie. With this Sophie no ones hating but is concern that poor Ronnie will get seriously injured and effected if godforbid it did happen. If Sophie carries on with this, one of her neighbours or someone nearby will end up reporting you to the Rspca for neglect. If anyone did that to my cats I be destroyed. She needs to get in her head and realise before it’s too late.
I thought it was just me seeing the curled lip. My heart dropped on seeing that. If my dog was doing that to one of my grandkids I wouldn’t be cracking up like that pathetic dog ruiner, I’d be getting the kid away & keeping it away. Having said that, my dog has somewhere to go when she wants to be left alone, her crate. Or her bed by the front door or her bed in my bedroom. All dogs need a safe space

Reactions: 13
View attachment 390847So sorry if this has already been mention but had to get my 2p worth. By the picture it looks like Henry isn’t happy here and almost about to snap at Ronnie. With this Sophie no ones hating but is concern that poor Ronnie will get seriously injured and effected if godforbid it did happen. If Sophie carries on with this, one of her neighbours or someone nearby will end up reporting you to the Rspca for neglect. If anyone did that to my cats I be destroyed. She needs to get in her head and realise before it’s too late.
It’s not harsh or “hate” to say that her dog looks agitated, when he clearly does, not only would Ron be potentially seriously injured in an incident with him, Henry would also have to be put down, which is not only heartbreaking to me, but to her it would be destroying. These kinds of things aren’t said to just be a mean troll, it’s said just to bring it to attention. We don’t want to see an animal out down when on some level he’d have been pushed to it, not just a random attack that came out of nowhere, and for her baby and her dog to be put through this situation I can’t imagine how much that could damage someone. We may say she doesn’t really bother with Ron but we know she loves him. Just because someone doesn’t appear maternal it doesn’t mean they don’t love their children to death❤

Reactions: 18
The dog hates ronnie and I really worry one day hell snap at him.

She forces it.

Reactions: 15
Dunno what annoys me more the ridiculous back arch or THE FACT SHE IS WEARING A VEST TOP IN WINTERRRRRRR 😡😡😡 how?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I reckon she's just carrying around a bowl of bacteria at this stage cos she sure as hell isn't eating all that cereal!
View attachment 390963
Probs just sprayed some dettol disinfectant in there, not inhaled it since yesterday so her lungs and unborn child need to top up their aerosol content levels🙄

I’m 31 weeks pregnant and actively trying NOT to arch my back etc like that on the sofa so I don’t duck my back and my abdominal muscles!!
But if she doesn’t duck then up, what injury will she have to whine about once the toe story is past it’s sell by date?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi fellow pastry trolls! ☺

So over the weekend I lost my sense of taste and smell out of the blue. Booked a drive through covid test Sunday at 4:30pm and got the results this morning that I'm positive. I feel like shite, worried about money as work will only pay SSP and just generally worried about having the virus. I've only been to work and on the bus since the day after boxing day.

Happy I can keep more up to date with these threads though. I can see Hinch is breaking lockdown rules yet again, Henry still can't stand RonDogMillionaire and she's looking for sympathy with her 'broken' toe 🙄
So sorry to hear that :( why don’t you ask to be furloughed? 80% of wages up to £30k and it doesn’t cost the company either x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watching My F-ing Tourettes Family and thinking maybe Sopha has it and that's why she randomly shouts Mummaz, handsummz and manz 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the fucks sits like that and pushes her bump up as if it’s to make it bigger or something , there’s not even a cushion behind her back for comfort so why do that , and you find out the sex at 4months and there’s no way in hell is that bump before 4months she’s defo further on........so why not just say what she’s having now instead of making a big drama out of it for attention
Because if her sheep think she’s further on, every time she goes offline for a day there will be heaps of speculation whether she’s birthed the Maldonian Messiah on social, in the tabloids/ magazines - just like a few days ago.

• Haha
Same girl! if I bent my back like this I wouldn’t be able to move and would need my husband to get me off the sofa😂 that can’t be comfy, protect your spine Soph and bending your back like that is just asking for diastasis recti 🥴

Also I had a bowl of coco pops earlier seeing as pregnant women need to share every time they eat cereal 😂
24 weeks pregnant here and had a bowl of weetabix because I’m ashamed to admit that Hinch’s influence got to me, I know, call me a sheep 🐑😭

• Haha
I know a girl like Hinch. Loves a bit of self diagnosis, not just stubbed her toe it’s broken, not just a sore throat but tonsillitis, it’s not a simple headache it’s a migraine. Always plastered over social media for a pity party. She once posted she’d had the ‘worst case of laryngitis the doctor had EVER seen’😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shove your toe in the waffle maker Soph, seems to work for everything else!
I was the opposite. Appt I had my stroke on the Wednesday morning. But I had things to do. So eventually rang an ambulance on Thursday morning. I think my body got to the stage of “ffs I’ve given you enough symptoms. You’re an idiot. And a bit dim. You’ve ignored the sight loss and confusion. Here have a left sided failure” Still I thought shall I bother them 🧐🧐🤣
Anyway wtf is she doing? Broken toe? Aye ok love. The way you’re arching your back like a demented porpoise you’ll break your spine. Fold like a camp bed. God she’s infuriating

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
24 weeks pregnant here and had a bowl of weetabix because I’m ashamed to admit that Hinch’s influence got to me, I know, call me a sheep 🐑😭
You're pregnant so we forgive you. When I was pregnant I went through a phase where I'd suddenly want random food I'd see. It was particularly bad if I was out for dinner and ordered something really nice but then a waiter would walk by with someone else's food and it would be all I could think about all night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.