Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she arching her back like that?? Thats all forced and put on that. Fml! Is she ok? Does she need a doctor? And not for her 'broken' toe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Who the fucks sits like that and pushes her bump up as if it’s to make it bigger or something , there’s not even a cushion behind her back for comfort so why do that , and you find out the sex at 4months and there’s no way in hell is that bump before 4months she’s defo further on........so why not just say what she’s having now instead of making a big drama out of it for attention

Attachments

Reactions: 20
I hate to be that hole well not really, but I’m so done with influencer mental health content. It’s usually completely inauthentic, unhelpful and sorry but boring. If you’re going to flaunt an unattainable, perfect image online and make a living off selling cheap tit to people who can’t afford it, you have no right to preach about mental health. She knows duck all, she might as well do a podcast on blood pressure or pelvic floor exercises.

I will concede she probably helped peoples’ mental health at the start of her account when she was a normal person and inspired people to get up and sort out their dirty gaff. But now, I don’t see it. How on earth would anyone with MH issues look at this woman smirking at the camera living a life of luxury and possibly feel better about themselves? She also dropped all the nicknames and things that made people feel a part of something. When she mentioned narnia yesterday she almost seemed embarrassed by it.
Totally agree with this.

My cousin follows her. I see her comments on hinch's posts saying "you deserve it, hun" or "beautiful family" (cringe) but on her own account she is constantly posting things about her depression and low self-esteem. If I were her I would seriously take a closer look at st who I was following on SM.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
The broken toe has reminded me. Didnt she once fall and say she damaged her coccyx? Never to be mentioned again
Yes! Is this not the time she said she screamed and she fell and Henry shat on the floor because he got a shock? Or have I totally made that up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Arching her back like that she will be moaning her bag off when she has backache further on in the pregnancy & her sheep will be pandering to her saying how bleeping brave she is & an inspiration to others! Eurgh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also she said she was gonna have bath which is upstairs she then came back down for a bowl of cereal all whilst she has a broken toe surely it would be painful to go up and down the stairs? 😂 Wouldn’t you just stay upstairs and get janine to get you the bowl of cereal 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Daily mail tomorrow, Courageous Mrs Hinch breaks a toe due to trolls! No mention of pastiegate!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I know a girl like Hinch. Loves a bit of self diagnosis, not just stubbed her toe it’s broken, not just a sore throat but tonsillitis, it’s not a simple headache it’s a migraine. Always plastered over social media for a pity party. She once posted she’d had the ‘worst case of laryngitis the doctor had EVER seen’😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shove your toe in the waffle maker Soph, seems to work for everything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Hi fellow pastry trolls! ☺

So over the weekend I lost my sense of taste and smell out of the blue. Booked a drive through covid test Sunday at 4:30pm and got the results this morning that I'm positive. I feel like shite, worried about money as work will only pay SSP and just generally worried about having the virus. I've only been to work and on the bus since the day after boxing day.

Happy I can keep more up to date with these threads though. I can see Hinch is breaking lockdown rules yet again, Henry still can't stand RonDogMillionaire and she's looking for sympathy with her 'broken' toe 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
She'll give herself a back injury as well as a broken toe if she pushes that non bump out much more.
We get it. You're pregnant. Bore off.
I came here to say why is she pushing her stomach out and arching her back so much and why is she trying to make the cereal a thing.... we get it you like cereal. Bore off!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I know a girl like Hinch. Loves a bit of self diagnosis, not just stubbed her toe it’s broken, not just a sore throat but tonsillitis, it’s not a simple headache it’s a migraine. Always plastered over social media for a pity party. She once posted she’d had the ‘worst case of laryngitis the doctor had EVER seen’😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shove your toe in the waffle maker Soph, seems to work for everything else!
makes it even weirder that when she had covid symptoms she went to a soft play centre!

Reactions: 13
So guys, big gender reveal on zoom for sopha’s family while jamie nips to the loo after to give his parents a quick call to let them know?

That’s my guess

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi fellow pastry trolls! ☺

So over the weekend I lost my sense of taste and smell out of the blue. Booked a drive through covid test Sunday at 4:30pm and got the results this morning that I'm positive. I feel like shite, worried about money as work will only pay SSP and just generally worried about having the virus. I've only been to work and on the bus since the day after boxing day.

Happy I can keep more up to date with these threads though. I can see Hinch is breaking lockdown rules yet again, Henry still can't stand RonDogMillionaire and she's looking for sympathy with her 'broken' toe 🙄
Ah no, how rubbish 😟 hope you feel better soon

• Heart
Reactions: 3
duck it - just messaged her to ask her to be careful with her mental health advice. It terrifies me that a woman who claims she can cure anxiety through cleaning and who claims doctors want to ‘bottle her’ because she’s got so many people off meds is giving unregulated advice on the internet.

Reactions: 40
I agree. It’s disingenuous and forced. If anything, the life she pushes is unobtainable to many but she still wants them to buy into it so she’s shows the cheap shite and none of the expensive stuff. That bag story in her book was purely to see how people reacted - will they still love her with her expensive things?

Also, helping someone’s mental health isn’t a fad. So many influencers flash the mental health card but there’s a gulf of difference between being worried about something and suffering with anxiety. It also doesn’t give you license to lie either.

What could they possibly have to say in a podcast that they haven’t already said? I say it again, they’re copying the Ramseys!
Like they have enough talent, brain cells, or originality to even being to comprehend competing with the Ramsey’s. It wil be something she starts, keeps up for a few weeks then drops, just like Stacey did. It’s just the current new shiny thing for her to have a go at and no doubt spend money on. Get a bit of publicity out of and then when the content dries up and it requires more hard work and planning it will get forgotten about like the bleeping fish, trolley and god knows what else we’ve had this year.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.