Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s self diagnosed for a broken toe then I have self diagnosed myself to have torn ligaments in my arms and legs and I also need to have a skin graft for my hand that I burnt whilst pouring a cup of tea... which went over my hand cause I was shouting at my children to stop fighting and sliding down the bannisters!!

I stub my toes all the time cause I’m a clumsy witch I never shriek I have a broken bleeping toe cause of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You're pregnant so we forgive you. When I was pregnant I went through a phase where I'd suddenly want random food I'd see. It was particularly bad if I was out for dinner and ordered something really nice but then a waiter would walk by with someone else's food and it would be all I could think about all night 🤣
I am horrific for this. My bank account isn’t safe when tv adverts come on, just today I’ve ordered 4 packs of Oreos, 2 packs of chicken nuggets some fries to go, and eaten 2 bowls of cereal😂 sadly couldn’t find Ben and Jerry’s phish food when I ordered so my usual £40 food shop is at £100 instead of £105😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she is fed up of her cold, silver/grey house. The fact its been done to death by all of the Huns has put her off.
She is filtering the duck out of every single living room photo these days to make it look more oattttmeeeall.
But Jamie New Nose and Beggy-with-the-bad-hair can't switch it all up without a) alienating her shopper's who spent last summer collecting pissy sticks and spraying them to match castle greyskull or b) without being paid or sponsored to do so.
Why one random biskittttt nursery and the rest of the place literally glows silver?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The broken toe has reminded me. Didnt she once fall and say she damaged her coccyx? Never to be mentioned again
The coccyx... the wisdom teeth... the cold she had which could of been corona but still went out anyway...

I honestly question everything she’s ever said about illness wise

I came here to say why is she pushing her stomach out and arching her back so much and why is she trying to make the cereal a thing.... we get it you like cereal. Bore off!
Hinch. Stop trying to make cereal happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Greetings pastry trolls. After many moons of lurking and laughing I am taking the plunge and posting.

Well... She's an insipid hole isn't she. A baby is a blessing of course and happy for them. But for all the (disingenuous) bleating on she does about MH, wouldn't it be great for those TTC if she used her platform to boost support groups around fertility struggles. It is after all a huge MH issue for affected women. But no of course she won't, as that would detract from her picture perfect construction.

She boils my piss with her tone deafness, utter bullshit lip service while people are really struggling across the board.

PS you're all lovely and Shady for PM 🥐

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm more interested in where those child protectors have disappeared to on the said coffee table. 🤔🤔
Obviously not bothered about Ronalongadingdong's safety eh Sopha.
If she can easily bang her toe on it imagine what the poor little lad could do. He can already open the drawer on it. Hardly childproof. As I always say, she's a bleeping dingbat. 🤦

Reactions: 26
I think she is fed up of her cold, silver/grey house. The fact its been done to death by all of the Huns has put her off.
She is filtering the duck out of every single living room photo these days to make it look more oattttmeeeall.
But Jamie New Nose and Beggy-with-the-bad-hair can't switch it all up without a) alienating her shopper's who spent last summer collecting pissy sticks and spraying them to match castle greyskull or b) without being paid or sponsored to do so.
Why one random biskittttt nursery and the rest of the place literally glows silver?!
Ooooh a bingo for her "raNdoMlY deciding to paint another room not grey because she larved the colour from the tester pots

Reactions: 18
Oh and that horrible grey outfit she's wearing? Well that looks like it's seen it's maker.....the bin, cos that's where I'd put it.
The state of it, all bobbled up and washed about a thousand times. Get in the bin!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she wearing a crop top btw

no one wants to see a pregnant belly in a crop top

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Is this a completion who can filter their photos more to tit? Seriously.
Think Arsenal need to ask for their floodlights back! Talk about bleeping blinding light. I'm guessing a mixture of that tripod light she has in the corner, and over filtering the picture as if her life depends on it.
Henry actually looks photoshopped on to that. 🤔 Top of his head looks weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The broken toe has reminded me. Didnt she once fall and say she damaged her coccyx? Never to be mentioned again
As well as being able to distort time, drastically change her face and body in the blink of an eye, perform medical diagnosis, it appears she also has magical healing powers. Ma's bitty milk must be powerful stuff 🤣

• Haha
I’m gonna be so bleeping tired for makaraka school in the morning

😂
But I missed my normal tattle time as was on a zoom with my friends and feel the need to try catch up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probs just sprayed some dettol disinfectant in there, not inhaled it since yesterday so her lungs and unborn child need to top up their aerosol content levels🙄

But if she doesn’t duck then up, what injury will she have to whine about once the toe story is past it’s sell by date?
I’m guessing the sell by date will be tomorrow.. considering her past ailments have only ever been moaned about for a day and then low and behold healed and forgot about. What I do find weird is how she’s not bragged about her new tesco range yet brags about eating a billion bowls of cereals ..

Reactions: 11
I’m guessing the sell by date will be tomorrow.. considering her past ailments have only ever been moaned about for a day and then low and behold healed and forgot about. What I do find weird is how she’s not bragged about her new tesco range yet brags about eating a billion bowls of cereals ..
Actually just to add to this, first pregnancy was mug shot gate wasn’t it?? Now this pregnancy is cereal gate, she reminds me of someone who hears something or a word then just clings to it like a BEEEEROKEN record

Reactions: 10
View attachment 390847So sorry if this has already been mention but had to get my 2p worth. By the picture it looks like Henry isn’t happy here and almost about to snap at Ronnie. With this Sophie no ones hating but is concern that poor Ronnie will get seriously injured and effected if godforbid it did happen. If Sophie carries on with this, one of her neighbours or someone nearby will end up reporting you to the Rspca for neglect. If anyone did that to my cats I be destroyed. She needs to get in her head and realise before it’s too late.
That. Dog's. Face.
That sure is one pissed off hound. The way his mouth is it looks as if he was snarling and ready to snap. I'm surprised he's lasted this long to be honest. He's raging inside. One day Grinch. Just one day.

• Sad
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I just have to share it !! Does anyone else get the total ick over the way she points at stuff in pictures / videos ???? With her long pointy finger 😡😡🤢🤢 makes me so angry but also feel sick lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So sorry to hear that :( why don’t you ask to be furloughed? 80% of wages up to £30k and it doesn’t cost the company either x
Unfortunately my company won't furlough me. There is hardly any work to be done and I'm having to ask everyday for tasks to do but I still have to go in. They've said they won't be furloughing anyone this time around 😔 It's annoying as I've caught covid either at work or on the way to/from when there really isn't any work to be done which is what furlough is there for. Oh well x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi fellow pastry trolls! ☺

So over the weekend I lost my sense of taste and smell out of the blue. Booked a drive through covid test Sunday at 4:30pm and got the results this morning that I'm positive. I feel like shite, worried about money as work will only pay SSP and just generally worried about having the virus. I've only been to work and on the bus since the day after boxing day.

Happy I can keep more up to date with these threads though. I can see Hinch is breaking lockdown rules yet again, Henry still can't stand RonDogMillionaire and she's looking for sympathy with her 'broken' toe 🙄
Someone I know tested positive and was given a grant for loss of earnings... he’s employed also so he got SSP and then this covid grant?
I could ask for details of it? Unless he was telling me fibs 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.