Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do ya trolls think she <cough, cough, ahem, cough, cough> broke her toe because it's her (sick and calculated) way of prepping her sheeples why she is getting rid of her coffee table? Wpuld she get rid of it especially when its a reminder to her lovely family that she is a #1 author and it proudly displays all her "books?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just coming to the end of her (in)audible book.

“I will never call myself famous”- err you did when you announced your pregnancy to your own father!

“I could have got the whole trip to Disneyland for free”- who said you could have you vile human being!! Why even say this? It’s just boasting and totally unnecessary!

It is quite clear that the ‘brand’ which she openly refers to it as in the book will come come into action after the baby comes. Her Hinchfluencers will be put to use and she can slowly fade into the background of her grey mansion

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I’ve been catching up on all the threads from you guys for 3 days now. Epic reading

Safe to say I also think mrs hinch is a dick. Hope ya toe hurts hen xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ugh this broken toe thing. What a billy bullshitter. Don’t believe it until I see an X-ray

Reactions: 15
If she’d have broken her toe no way would she be sitting there laughing. She’s incredibly fake from her extensions to her broken toe

Reactions: 14
My middle of the night thought is I wonder if maybe she is colour blind, and that's why she chooses such a bland neutral colour for everything, as she is scared of messing up if she uses actual colour? Probably not it, but you never know 🤷‍♀️
Probably not, 95% of colour blind are men, my husband and both his brothers are. Husband only ever wears navy blue as he can’t distinguish it from shades of other colours, proven when as a youngster he turned up on the ski slopes in a purple and yellow ski suit which he thought was blue with a cream trim😂. Colour blindness is passed on by the mother though.

Reactions: 11
Her toe is as broken as the time she “fell down the stairs” and severely damaged her coccyx....or the time her wisdom tooth was soooo bad....

Was fine 4 hours later.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning guyyyyzzzz!
Why does she have to let everyone know that she was up at 1 to ‘eat’? ...we all know you’re starving yourself during this pregnancy too you selfish cow.

Reactions: 20
Insomniac tattlers are like ......report....spam....report.....spam
And an occasional "WTF? I didn't need to see this!" after inspecting the profile picture that looked like a fruit fly at first glance, but was something completely different #damnthosepeskysexybots

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's nevee going to give over about this 'broken toe' is she?
"Just nipping to the loo with my BROKEN TOE"
"Laying on the sofa with my BROKEN TOE"

Melt

• Haha
Reactions: 22
93,000 Covid cases in Essex, almost 90,000 deaths in the UK and we have to listen to that silly witch going on about her broken toe. Is it broken and even if it is who the Hell cares. Most of us are worried sick about catching this virus and yet there they both are flouting all the rules and wanting sympathy for a 'suspected' broken toe. Get a grip you stupid cow and try to say something that will help all your followers who seem to hang on to your every word. Your platform - real or not is still huge and you could do so much more to help us all beat this insidious virus but no all we get are lies, the odd bit of cleaning advice which most of us already know about without you stating the obvious and constant shots of your child and dog. My, you are really useful to society. Self serving pair of twats.

Reactions: 28
No I think you're correct. Something about loss of earnings due to isolating, of a sum of up to £500. (Per week maybe??)
Yes I’m sure that’s what he said! Hopefully it’s something the OP can get too 🤞🏻

Do we get a gender reveal today guyyyyzzz 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m calling a gender reveal for Valentines Day...🤞 for my first bingo!
With the house decorated professionally in tacky decoration, sophie has her makeup done professionally and a professional photographer in the house, when most of us can’t see our family!

Edit:and how could I forget the signature sophie look, smiling at the ground.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If she’d have broken her toe no way would she be sitting there laughing. She’s incredibly fake from her extensions to her broken toe
I’ve broken my little toes 3 times & I was not laughing, I always said how can one tiny bone hurt so much to break 😩
Each time they were black & swollen like cocktail sausages 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.