Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re as insecure as her and need validation from complete strangers. It’s so so weird

Reactions: 7
anhone else actually feel sorry for Vesty this morning when she was treating him like an absolute c*** and the bloke hadn’t even done anything?!
Well, not really. He went into this with eyes wide open hoping for the big buck. I'm certain part of her personality is down to his coaching. I remember @fannysjohnny using the word puppeteer.

Reactions: 24
I love the fact Mugshot sales have never spiked thanks to the hinch effect because everyone knows, they’re rank

Reactions: 29
Oh crap, really feel for you and hope its a mild dose. She boils my piss.

Reactions: 3
I love the fact Mugshot sales have never spiked thanks to the hinch effect because everyone knows, they’re rank
I feel attacked I like a mugshot. But like, as a snack. Not a fucking main meal

Reactions: 12
I hope you make a speedy recovery I also had a Covid positive household just after New Years and i had been following all the rules. Luckily we seem to have caught a mild strain. But three weeks later I am fatigued as f*ck still! get plenty of fluids in you and as much rest as you physically can

Reactions: 12
I love it when good things happen to good people.
Way to go on the job front. Sopha wouldn't know a proper days work if it jumped up and bit her on her skinny bony ass.

Reactions: 10
She's been very quiet since #birdgate
Wonder if they managed to record that ominous podcast without her ripping the head off him.

Reactions: 4
Remember when everyone was sorting their smarties into colour order when she was in the hospital and she shared them all to her stories.
That was the point I went right off her. Such bizarre behaviour
That was the exact point for me too. I knew she was bullshitting because I can remember her talking on her stories about her "OCD" "Fear of germs", then there she was, organising her Smarties by putting them on top of a bare hospital table. Anybody who was doing that most certainly does NOT have a 'fear of germs'

Reactions: 28
I feel attacked I like a mugshot. But like, as a snack. Not a fucking main meal
I’ve got mugshot trauma because I’d scoff them when I was on slimming world cos they were syn free, haven’t been able to look at one since without wanting to be sick

Fingers crossed you feel better soon, try to rest, keep taking paracetamol and stay hydrated!
And sorry to jump on your post, but friendly reminder for all tattlers to get their smear tests done! A smear can save your life, wouldn’t want any of you nusty trolls skipping it and that having a bad outcome!!
To keep on topic....Hinch hasn’t cleaned her bathroom in a while

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.