Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the house decorated professionally in tacky decoration, sophie has her makeup done professionally and a professional photographer in the house, when most of us can’t see our family!
She really pisses me off

Reactions: 4
Maybe now with a broken toe “this little piggy will stay at home” instead of unnecessary trips out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I’ve broken my little toes 3 times & I was not laughing, I always said how can one tiny bone hurt so much to break 😩
Each time they were black & swollen like cocktail sausages 🤣
All these pointless little lies, why??
She’s not even funny to hate watch anymore, she’s just a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe now with a broken toe “this little piggy will stay at home” instead of unnecessary trips out?
This!!👏🏻😂

Although there are secret houses and benches out there that need discovering

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've woke up fewmin, why is it that this non entity with a penchant for cereal and freebies can flout lockdown laws? What message is that sending? If I go out ( I'm not) buy a steak bake and hot chocolate, find a bench with my Husband and kids that's ok is it?! It Said on the radio earlier "if you break the rules people die" just not if you're Sophie Rose Hinchliffe🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've just got in from Sainsbury's and for the sake of the group I checked out the harissa situation. There was an empty space where the harissa should be.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Yes I’m sure that’s what he said! Hopefully it’s something the OP can get too 🤞🏻

Do we get a gender reveal today guyyyyzzz 🤭
If she’s reading here then probably not so to show she’s not predictable

Reactions: 5
I've woke up fewmin, why is it that this non entity with a penchant for cereal and freebies can flout lockdown laws? What message is that sending? If I go out ( I'm not) buy a steak bake and hot chocolate, find a bench with my Husband and kids that's ok is it?! It Said on the radio earlier "if you break the rules people die" just not if you're Sophie Rose Hinchliffe🤬
This is my local hospital !! It’s got so bad here that they’ve moved the children from the wards so they can move 26 adult beds in to relieve the pressure from covid. The kids are being moved to the gyne and early pregnancy wards 😣
1721B4EB-6502-4440-873E-A4B4822A7399.png

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This is my local hospital !! It’s got so bad here that they’ve moved the children from the wards so they can move 26 adult beds in to relieve the pressure from covid. The kids are being moved to the gyne and early pregnancy wards 😣View attachment 391298
you’re local to me 😊 both kettering and ngh are just rammed at the moment, so scary!

• Heart
you’re local to me 😊 both kettering and ngh are just rammed at the moment, so scary!
Never thought I’d find someone local 😂 the community hospital where I work is rehab for over 65s after a fall, but now they are turning it into a covid ward to take the pressure off both hospitals

• Sad
Could end up looking a right dick for this post if I’m wrong but ITS GENDER REVEAL DAY GUYZZZZ.
Hope this helps, ATV
Also just to add.... I’ve said girl from beginning, BUT... I think grinchy feels as though she’s having another boy!? And that’s why she’s going neutral, doesn’t wanna do another blue nursery as that’s old news, she’s done that and everyone’s bought the tat already

Insomniac tattlers are like ......report....spam....report.....spam
Do instagram just let their own bots decide what's spam or appropriate? I've reported so many bots, dodgy accounts that have contacted me and inappropriate posts but nothing ever happens, I usually get a message saying it doesn't violate their terms when it clearly does

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.