Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems very uncaring too, she was clearly really ill during her pregnancy with Rondog, and she now says she had PND, surely a loving, caring spouse would be wary of putting their wife through that again? She was hospitalised last time, if she got ill again there's a pandemic, she won't be able to have him and Ma Barker there to hold her hand, she'd have to sit in her hospital bed alone. I don't think another pregnancy so soon after Ronnie is good for her, either physically or mentally. If I was in his (chavvy) shoes I wouldn't be already talking about another.
This is basically the situation I would be in. Thankfully I have husband who is considerate of all these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She put "celebrity couple" so it looked like she was quoting other people. Why didnt she just say well known instead of celebrity. She would've looked a lot less big headed. But she's still learning guyyyssss

That may be how she typed it up but it's not how she asked the question.

Reactions: 4
Nothing to do with her bad business but her parents didn’t embrace each other at the glorious announcement presumably Mad Barker knew but even so she didn’t cuddle the old boy to congratulate him very frosty!
To me that was the weirdest thing out of a set of weird pictures. That would be a natural reaction to your husband of 30+ years at the news he was going to be a grandfather. Even some sign of her saying “it’s been so hard keeping this surprise for you”.Very muted reaction. Ma Barker seems like a cold fish there for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I may be wrong but I think Chelsea white is from Bournemouth or at least lived here( near me) she used to do lots of cringe night club shots and local magazines. She was always super tacky. Very hinch like before everyone was super made up

Reactions: 5
I agree. There was a random 3rd person watching both their feeds on a laptop, someone with purple curtains. No idea who that was but obviously the video of both sides has been edited together so could have easily been made to look like she was just breaking the baby news to her Dad, rather than the gender.
Thd third person is her her sister’s family. I think it is her brother-in-law (also called Jamie) filming it on his laptop.

Reactions: 5
I don’t care who I upset with this comment but I’ll be absolutely raging if this pandemic is still how it is now when she gives birth and she’s allowed 3 birthing partners like she was last time. Especially when I’ve got dying patients who can’t have anyone with them.
👏🏼👏🏼 My husband wasn’t allowed with me while I was being induced, only allowed to visit for 2 hours, he had to leave immediately after our baby was born.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ma knew.Do you remember the nativity snow globe she delivered randomly?
I want to watch the post of pa finding out again.IMO frosty knickers showed him nil emotion,just tried to climb in the screen to get to her princess.Soph was for sure the first cash cow cos without her her pa would have fucked her off years ago.....she hasn't cuddled him ever...there I've said it 🤭
Wait what, to clarify Ma has never cuddled Pa? ‘Cos to be fair him and Sopha seem close

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't be surprised if they've paid for gender selection (one thing I don't think she would get gifted!!)

Reactions: 9
For those of you who think she wouldn't have attempted the worm if she had known she was pregnant at the time.

Let's just remember that this is a woman who identifies as vulnerable yet has continually flouted lockdown rules and Covid guidelines, putting herself and her unborn baby at risk, while she was off gallivanting here, there and everywhere in the midst of a pandemic.

She was definitely pregnant at the superhero party where she lay on the floor next to SS with zero social distancing.

She didn't give a tit on any of those other occasions so why wouldn't she fling herself on the floor. Don't forget, rules don't apply to Princess Sopha of Maldon.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t care who I upset with this comment but I’ll be absolutely raging if this pandemic is still how it is now when she gives birth and she’s allowed 3 birthing partners like she was last time. Especially when I’ve got dying patients who can’t have anyone with them.
Careful, I got called bitter that’s she’s also pregnant when I pointed this out, I get my husband there when I’m 4cm, second they want to move me to the ward after baby is born he has to leave and he isn’t allowed to return until we’re both discharged, but I’m apparently bitter she’s pregnant because I have to birth alone until I get fingered and my cervix is at a satisfactory dilation and I’ll be fuming if she gets her three birth partners or even a second birth partner!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wouldn't be surprised if they've paid for gender selection (one thing I don't think she would get gifted!!)
I don’t think so, as gender selection involves IVF and all that entails, she wouldnt cope with what can be a very long process up to embryo selection and replacement. If it was easier I think she possibly would!

Reactions: 7
Careful, I got called bitter that’s she’s also pregnant when I pointed this out, I get my husband there when I’m 4cm, second they want to move me to the ward after baby is born he has to leave and he isn’t allowed to return until we’re both discharged, but I’m apparently bitter she’s pregnant because I have to birth alone until I get fingered and my cervix is at a satisfactory dilation and I’ll be fuming if she gets her three birth partners or even a second birth partner!!
She’ll more than likely have a home birth where she can have ma on one side and Henry on the other holding her hands for support 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That involves IVF and IVF is on hold for a lot of women due to covid so I highly doubt that, you also would be very hard pressed to find a doctor in the UK willing to perform IVF on a woman with no known fertility problems, during a pandemic, IVF isnt easy and is very mentally and physically draining, not to mention painful, so I doubt Soph would put herself through that willingly

Reactions: 8
I don’t think so, as gender selection involves IVF and all that entails, she wouldnt cope with what can be a very long process up to embryo selection and replacement. If it was easier I think she possibly would!
and the risk of being found out, you know celebrity and all....

• Haha
I wonder if the fact she’s not feeling ill with this one will create a better bond than she’s got with ron?!

• Sad
She’ll more than likely have a home birth where she can have ma on one side and Henry on the other holding her hands for support 😂
Homebirth has been cut in a load of Tier 4 area’s midwives are also asking people to be mindful of the fact yes it is your home you can have who you want there, but to remember you’re exposing them to more people outside of your household when these midwives can’t even see their own families to protect their patient so to try and minimise the risk of covid to stick with your household and no one outside, birthing is so messy in the UK at the moment, feel so bad for the mums feeling like they’re being forced to freebirth because homebirthing has been cut and they don’t want to go to hospital 😩

Reactions: 9
Wait what, to clarify Ma has never cuddled Pa? ‘Cos to be fair him and Sopha seem close
Sorry,I meant Ma.
Strangely he's always been closer to Sam.
I have hardly seen anyone since March.I know many of us have piled on the pork and aged (or is it just me😂) but his appearance shocked me!
He's younger than Ma.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.