Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had a photographer inside her home to take these photos in December, then pretty sure she’s had Xmas with her family. The virus hasn’t disappeared. For someone with supposed anxiety, she sure doesn’t act like she has it. She’s been out more times than we have as a family. Knowing you are pregnant and you have a little boy, and allowing someone to come inside your home (which is a safe place) to take photos of you all - surely you just wouldn’t risk it? Why take an unnecessary risk? You can’t fix stupid...or vain..yet again she sends out all the wrong messages to her sheeple..

Reactions: 27
Anyone seen any nice white dresses in the sales?, the youngest donkey has just brought all their used crockery down to the kitchen. I have a family photo shoot organised to celebrate the occasion and need a frock.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How is she able to get theses photos done under current restrictions?! Also, she well hid the date on the laptop. I bet this was done weeks ago...

Reactions: 8
If she had a photographer inside her home to take these photos in December, then pretty sure she’s had Xmas with her family. The virus hasn’t disappeared. For someone with supposed anxiety, she sure doesn’t act like she has it. She’s been out more times than we have as a family. Knowing you are pregnant and you have a little boy, and allowing someone to come inside your home (which is a safe place) to take photos of you all - surely you just wouldn’t risk it? Why take an unnecessary risk? You can’t fix stupid...or vain..yet again she sends out all the wrong messages to her sheeple..
HERE HERE.👏

Reactions: 7
What ‘special date’ is she waiting for to do (some no doubt over dramatic) gender reveal? Valentine’s Day? What utter nonsense

Reactions: 12
What ‘special date’ is she waiting for to do (some no doubt over dramatic) gender reveal? Valentine’s Day? What utter nonsense
It'll be whatever date they've decided will give maximum impact/likes/comments, eg her birthday, valentines day etc, it's all just a marketing ploy from now on.

Reactions: 20
Now that she no longer has the ‘first time mum’ title, I wonder if she will pull a Stacey Solomon and befriend someone who was in her position e.g first time “celeb” Mum, that she can take under her wing and guide through the struggles of parenthood and paps. If so I’m guessing Dani Dyer or Georgia Kousoulou...prob more so Georgia as they will have their babies around the same age whereas Dani is due soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I assume if you go private even atm you can have a birthing partner at all times? Most private births are around the price of one of her swipe up ADS

Reactions: 9
Careful, I got called bitter that’s she’s also pregnant when I pointed this out, I get my husband there when I’m 4cm, second they want to move me to the ward after baby is born he has to leave and he isn’t allowed to return until we’re both discharged, but I’m apparently bitter she’s pregnant because I have to birth alone until I get fingered and my cervix is at a satisfactory dilation and I’ll be fuming if she gets her three birth partners or even a second birth partner!!
Just wanted to say hi I’ve also recently been called bitter on here 👋 😆 regardless of how her birth is she will make out it was perfect all she wanted and had every Tom dick and Harry with her... until she wants to release a book then she will claim it was scary and she was alone! 😤

Why are they so mean to pa barker? I think he is so sweet. Am I missing something? Yes I know it’s been speculated he has older children he doesn’t see because Freda is bleeping crazy but I still see him so innocent!!

• Wow
I feel bad at times... I gave less of a duck about finding out my own babies gender than these random sheep waiting for the chosen special date to find out. Do people other than maybe the parents or grandparents really give a duck about a babies gender?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate it when people say this 😂 but I'm behind, so I hope I'm not repeating here, but are there 4 crackers on this table? Why do 2 adults and a toddler need 4 crackers?

20210103_141608.jpg

Just wanted to say hi I’ve also recently been called bitter on here 👋 😆 regardless of how her birth is she will make out it was perfect all she wanted and had every Tom dick and Harry with her... until she wants to release a book then she will claim it was scary and she was alone! 😤
Don’t even get me started on her birth story in the book, I’m also dreading her giving birth because she’s going to make out as if she’s the only woman that’s given birth during this pandemic and it was so awful being alone with only Jaydawg

Reactions: 11
‘Celebrity couple’ my new favourite deluded comment 🤣 but I can’t believe she’s waited until she’s so far into her pregnancy to tell her dad 🤔
I can't believe this, she clearly has a bump and she's been seeing her mum evidently he had to have known. It's all for the gram and so fake.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.