Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Was just reading the SS thread and a lot of people are speculating that she is also pregnant (talking about being tired and sleeping a lot) lots of people are assuming they planned to get pregnant together to do baby ranges/shoots.
I did think last night I think Stacey will try and get pregnant now Hinch is!

Reactions: 2

9Pine

VIP Member
Yeah apparently. It’s fucking weird, I don’t know any normal person that would buy a flipping toilet brush for their child to play with. How long till their followers start doing the same 🤮
5 minutes! You won’t be able to get a toy toilet brush anywhere.

How hot is her house?! She’s in a boob tube Christmas Day and Ronnie’s now running round in a vest! I’m sat in about in 10 layers as I’ve been told I can’t put the heat up anymore😂😂😂
24 degrees. It’s on one of the old photos on here. Positively tropical.

seems like every ‘celeb’ is pregnant right now. They’ve all announced on insta, scan pics, bump pics etc. She’s annoying as hell, but how is one individual being pregnant and putting it on her page responsible for other women who don’t/can’t have babies? I just think if certain people are going to upset you and cause problems for your mental health, unfollow them, and don’t spend time on here scrutinising their every move. Surely that is making you miserable? (Not directed solely at you, ‘you’ as a general)
I agree..

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Ive gotta say though, through not having to use one for many years. I diddnt know they could be bought online & I probably would of gone straight to the chemist/doc
I only found out about the online thing via tattle in the last few days
Plus you’d have to wait a bit rather than getting it straight from the chemist. Can imagine her can’t ya. I need it NOW jaymeeee

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been mentioned already because I can’t keep up lol but I remember back to last year when they went to the country mansion because she was suffering as Jamie described it and they wanted time away in private. Jamie also posted saying it was great to finally see her happy again and that everything would be ok. Noticed the Mum also joined them whilst away... I wonder if this was because they had found out she was pregnant and it was shock so they needed time away to process it all. Just the choice of words they both seemed to use about the trip made me wonder even at the time that something was going on which was unexpected and too much to handle.
Yeah makes sense, and maybe a baby moon at the same time, hence the 5k a week mansion with a swimming pool etc which she never showed her sheeples😊

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
So SS is getting married this year, this makes things interesting, depending what restrictions there are on numbers later in the year Sopha might not even make the guest list😬
SS said they wanted to get married this year but can’t because of all the restrictions so they were looking at next year. Unless they’ve changed their minds over the last few days?

ETA: Juat watched SS stories, & they have changed their minds so my apologies

Last edited:
Right guys while putting washing on this morning (didn’t separate that shit just threw all the colours in) I was thinking what if her shity q&a the other day where she never exactly answered the questions especially the ones about her due date, what if she hasn’t because she’s going to do a magazine interview which will say when she’s due an will reveal the gender 🧐

I’ve screenshotted the post about it for you as you couldn’t find it x
I'm mortified for him 😂 thanks so much!

What was your question😊
I'm all sorted, tysm x

Chickenstrip

I did post this plan on an earlier thread, but Ronnie’s current room (bottom right) is the bigger room than the room they are converting to a nursery (bottom left).
I didn’t realise her house was only 2 bed before she extended

Reactions: 1