Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jenniet

VIP Member
I wonder if the fact she’s not feeling ill with this one will create a better bond than she’s got with ron?!

• Sad
Reactions: 3

RogueRey

VIP Member
I thought this, and surely hers room has an en suite?So is she giving that up? Or is miss "im just like you guyzzzz" having a new bedroom and en suite built....
I don't think she has an ensuite in her room .... I'm sure there is only one ensuite in that house and it went into the new build.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Soz @Cupcakemum, been pre occupied.
My phone can't define those photos too well but I'm sure that's niece in the middle,could be pa on her left but I'm not sure,more likely to be Sam and her husband 🤷‍♀️

A-b

Random, thought here.
I’m a mum of a 2.5 year old boy. Since he was walking he would literally be in every basket and ornament, even now he still is. Candles would be moved, thrown, cushions moved, trinkets, photo frames, licked, got smudged fingerprints on, playdoh and pen engrained into the coffee table. Biro and paint on the walls. Crumbs in the rug. We have a puppy too but that’s a whole different story. HOW are all of her Christmas ornaments, candles and cushions always so perfectly placed? I think this is hard evidence that she stages even the most simple insta story of ronronthankyamam. OR Ron is so strictly conditioned that he just thinks playing with a bog brush and a mini toilet is the norm.
I’d like to no this to .I hardly had any of my Christmas things out due to touching . Some days my house looks like Iv been running a crèche yet Iv one child 😂 . Plus the bottom of my Christmas tree looked like it had been ransacked even tho we moved and told no 🤷‍♀️

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Tgsts
Sorry if this has already been shared ( these threads move so fast!) did anyone watch the new ru Paul’s drag race on Netflix on Saturday? Hinch is spits of this drag queen joey jay!!!
Thats a really offensive thing to say about Joey Jay 😂

Tgsts
Sorry if this has already been shared ( these threads move so fast!) did anyone watch the new ru Paul’s drag race on Netflix on Saturday? Hinch is spits of this drag queen joey jay!!!
Thats a really offensive thing to say about Joey Jay 😂

• Haha

rlouisep9

VIP Member
I love my dog and my other pets but my god I'd never refer to them as if they were actually a child and that they make up our "family of 5" 😂

Lola2319

I'm in no doubt she took them over and had a catch up with them! 😒

Yeh I said it here and still going with that. She winds me right up.

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
When was this? Must’ve are at each hospital.
I was high risk and booked in to be induced in August. We were told by the hospital once we were in we couldn’t leave until the baby was born. That was fine by me. Husband had to sleep on the floor. 😂
November during the 2nd lockdown

Reactions: 2