Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Ma knew.Do you remember the nativity snow globe she delivered randomly?
I want to watch the post of pa finding out again.IMO frosty knickers showed him nil emotion,just tried to climb in the screen to get to her princess.Soph was for sure the first cash cow cos without her her pa would have fucked her off years ago.....she hasn't cuddled him ever...there I've said it 🤭
Wait what, to clarify Ma has never cuddled Pa? ‘Cos to be fair him and Sopha seem close

Reactions: 1

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Sorry if I’m kate here guyzzz why has she turned comments off on her latest grid post with the royal baby announcement?

Gonna throw this conspiracy theory out there... jimbos actually the postie that’s just come back off his round in the Avenue they live in, sending all their neighbours swipe up offers and their owner signed copy of the latest scan picture through the comfort of their own letterbox
she may have changed settings so you have to follow to comment

Ispywithmylittlei

I honestly cannot believe the morning after pill story - you can buy the pill online, for a start, or be prescribed via phone consultation with your GP. The story would have leaked a lot sooner had it happened with a lot of witnesses. Complete BS in my opinion.
not sure about hinch but When I had to use it years ago the chemist wouldn’t give me one as have family history of blood issues/clots so had to go the doctors

Zak2325

Considering she was in hospital with the first, and we are in a pandemic I would have expected her to wait but I suppose if she did need to go into hospital as she’s a celeb she wouldn’t be by herself anyways. Always full of surprises the grinch
Possibly having private scans, partner can attend! But yes like you i would of thought she‘d of waited!

Ispywithmylittlei

I did post this plan on an earlier thread, but Ronnie’s current room (bottom right) is the bigger room than the room they are converting to a nursery (bottom left).
Is there room not the one on the top right that they are converting ?

JustaLurker101

Follow on from the last comment I left —What if the morning after pill he was after wasn’t for the misses an was for somebody else an that’s why he’s had a strop cause they wouldn’t give it him
The morning after pill to trick the paps and trolls, keep them off the scent that she was actually preggers!

Handwash30

VIP Member
I think it’s piss poor Hinch is only doing a couple stories a day, when that is where she gets her money and livelihood from. She is essentially getting millions by sitting on her arse uploading 1 story here and there.
I think it’s partly due to her management company, Gleam. January is the least active month for advertisers apparently so you’ll notice they all go quiet for a bit.

Gleam is very heavy on controlling their “talent”s content. Everything is deliberate. She’ll want to keep her engagement up but because the ads need to be blended in inconspicuously to her normal content, she can’t post too much non-ad stuff because it will look too stark when the ads start coming back in.