Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noturboo

I predict a valentine's day gender reveal, something over the top like massive bunch of balloons or fireworks. Hard to call what she can do with the guidelines (this is assuming the vendors or such things stick by the rules. I know it's a case of what Sophie wants Sophie gets) but I'm almost certain she won't do it on her birthday. Have we ever known her to share anything with anyone else?? Even her fucken wedding day was about her marriage to Jamie, not their marriage or their wedding day.

Oh and there will be a baby announcement in an Easter/Peter Rabbit scene to introduce the new baby. With the new baby in a big paper mache egg.

Just gonna sit here now with my bingo card for a few weeks...
As if she cares what they guidelines say😂

Reactions: 2

LoverA

I’m aware she had acid burns, I know who she is. But her eyelid isn’t normally drooped
She’s had surgery this year on that eye. That picture in her highlights isn’t recent perhaps it was just after the op?

funnyone

I did post this plan on an earlier thread, but Ronnie’s current room (bottom right) is the bigger room than the room they are converting to a nursery (bottom left).
seeing that now makes sense that they’d want the older child to have the bigger room and perhaps to avoid arguments in the future over whose room is bigger, they just decided to leave that half of the house to the kids🤔

*edit don’t worry I thought they were giving up their master bedroom for the new baby ignore me

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
Sorry if I’m kate here guyzzz why has she turned comments off on her latest grid post with the royal baby announcement?

Gonna throw this conspiracy theory out there... jimbos actually the postie that’s just come back off his round in the Avenue they live in, sending all their neighbours swipe up offers and their owner signed copy of the latest scan picture through the comfort of their own letterbox
Comments are still on for me....

RogueRey

VIP Member
Well done to Sopha and her production assistant for finally guiding Ronnie in how to pour dog food into a bowl.

Not gonna lie, it was nice to see him cuddling into his mum today instead of the usual side swerve.

Sopha, I know you don’t read here but the person they were looking at this morning was not the postman. You can see it is someone looking into one of your cars. If it wasn’t Jamie or Ma you might want to go and check whether your parking change is still in there
I noticed that too.

londonlife24

VIP Member
Can you remind me about Tracey spilling the beans please? I’ve completely forgotten. X
I think @mammaof3 put it in the first post- it says at the end there is a link to the ‘two posts we’ve been all asking about’- one of them is the link to the screenshot that shows Trace leaked that Hinch was pregnant back in July x

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
As mum of a gaggle, I do think your first often develops later. They are the baby, and there are no siblings to copy. His lack of interaction is because no one shows him how to. His mum screeches from behind a phone, there are no toddler groups for him to interact with other kids either. He seems a bit lonely to me, although I think his dad is more hands on and we don't get to see much of that on the Sopha Rose Show.
We are probably more likely to see Ronwholarvescleaning coming on in leaps and bounds now, as she's decided he's a big boy.
I absolutely agree. My first was textbook tbf, but my second and third did things earlier as they wanted to be playing like their siblings. Ronniebigbruvvva will thrive with the right encouragement.

Tui

VIP Member
Just leaving this here...View attachment 370555
And this is actually the second time she has answered thus during her AMA. I didn't screenshot it yesterday and it's gone now, but the answer she gave to essentially the same question yesterday was 'They are too precious!'

Can all freebie hunters and shopping channels take note?! There is no need to show your kids faces or sell them out!
Does her eyelid always look like that? She looks like she has been punched!

Sorry so many threads and I haven’t been on for ages! But what is the deal with the morning after pill?? Did vesticle try purchasing it or something?? I can’t find the T on this and need to know!?

9Pine

VIP Member
As much as a lot of her life seems to be twisting the truth and hiding reality, I may give her the benefit of the doubt in terms of Xmas at her own house. It could have been an Xmas set up on Boxing Day or something with leftovers, not going to discount it.

I think the ridiculous drawn out present opening/bauble thing was intended to be an Xmas announcement just as she did with Ronnie. There is part of me that does believe while her mum knew they have kept it from her dad (maybe easy if parents are as cold towards each other as they seem). Her mum seems as invested in this ridiculous fake life as they are so will probably have been more than willing to go along with keeping it quiet and having a big Xmas reveal to dad just like they did before in the hopes of getting tears and something 'gram worthy so don't think the not telling him is that strange given that everything is for the 'gram. I think they wanted to basically emulate the last announcement and make it all seem 'perfikt'. But then she and her ilk couldn't follow guidelines, so Boris dashed her plans, and the Zoom plan came together. She couldn't have the reveal she wanted as she couldn't film it, so potentially did decide to have Xmas Day (or Boxing Day) dinner alone so they could film the IG show as obviously a meal in person would have meant she couldn't plaster it for her sheep and in the hopes of press and businesses taking notice (potentially meal dropped off/collected from the Barkers). All just a bit too set up and being able to rely on someone in a different house capturing all the right moments...

But obviously before that, Swashy doubled down on Boris' efforts to thwart it and surprised everyone with an engagement she hadn't factored in. But by then the plan was in motion, she wanted the Xmas day reveal to match her previous one, basically had filmed it as such (if you had planned for a New Year's one originally I doubt you'd have gone to the effort of the ridiculous 'another present under the tree' cliché).

I hope she hasn't chosen to break guidelines in the week between (hahahaha!), but do believe that this may have been their actual Xmas Dinner (tried making out the date on computer but too blurred for me!).

This isn't about her and the community around her she is risking that she clearly doesn't care about, but her unborn child. They need to play their part in following guidance, otherwise the hospitals she is close to risk never being low enough risk to allow more than him being present for the immediate birth for the foreseeable (as obviously the relaxation in maternity announced recently was still subject to Trusts doing risk assessments for their own area, hospital and staff). My partner is an anaesthetic trainee (so sometimes does maternity cover for epidurals and c-sections) and mentioned a poor woman birthing alone recently. She had been admitted for complications, whilst admitted her husband had dinner with her family (possibly Xmas Dinner, partner's stressed, I didn't need details as to exactly when or if it was a rule break dinner (we could meet here only on Xmas day!)) and then he tested positive (test arranged by hospital for his presence at a potentially semi-elective c-section), with one or both of her parents testing positive the day before she actually gave birth and her sisters having to self isolate (so her alternate birth partners have all been together and now she is potentially alone even after hospital discharge whilst they finish self-isolation). My hat is off to that individual, but can you imagine the woman who previously needed 3 birthing partners being told that someone is positive and their behaviour meaning that no one else can be there because they all need to self isolate? They hopefully are beginning to realise the gravity of the situation! I think when she fell pregnant and things seemed to be improving there was potentially a naive belief that this was over on their part!
Well said. I absolutely hope she reads this.

Jadasaurus

I wonder if it was jasmine jade photography who did those pictures. As they did all her other personal photo shoots