Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she has kept it from her dad who she proclaims she loves sooooooo much!

Don’t you remember she is his whole world 🤣

The extent of her pre-records is totally mind boggling! Her bump is smaller than the white dress and she is an even bigger 🤬

Reactions: 21
Hang on, so her Mum's known all this time but her Dad hasn't. Bit weird.
I definitely find this weird! I tel my husband everything, he’s my best friend. Even if I wanted to keep something a secret from him (I can’t, I’m bursting to tell him the minute I have gossip) he’d know!

Reactions: 29
Also 3+ weeks on one of those Clearblue tests means 5+ weeks since conception so she’d have been almost 2 weeks late. But of course she only took a test because psychic Freda told her her Botox looked tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
does every video need Celine Dion wailing over it ? She has the worst taste in music

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No wonder that dad didn’t have a clue... you ain’t a celeb boo!

on another note, can we please protect pa barker at all costs. Yes he helped make Hinch but he seems so pure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Anyone else find it sickening that a hincher said they had missed Ron and hen like their own?!
Weird. And creepy as hell

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
So nice she genuinely seems happy to be pregnant again bless her but that video of the dog touching the bump wound me up😂 how bizarre
And I’ve just realised her phone case says JSHR mate if Ronnie ever happens to come across these stories/photos when he’s older he’s going to be SO mad. She just keeps putting the bloody dog first

Reactions: 30
NO WAY did she actually just call her and the miserable bastard a celebrity couple. I can’t cope! She makes me cringe so bad
Fair enough her (clutching at straws) but HIM??? duck OFF GRINCH ... he’s a middle aged man who wears vests who gave up his job to sponge off you

• Haha
I can’t even... ‘Celebrity Couple’ 🙈

am I alone I’m thinking that her Dad may be ill? There’s just something strange about how she is with him, and her hinting a few months back about how stressful things were.

Reactions: 11
Also 3+ weeks on one of those Clearblue tests means 5+ weeks since conception so she’d have been almost 2 weeks late. But of course she only took a test because psychic Freda told her her Botox looked tit.
When I took mine it came up with 1-2 I was 4 weeks and 1 day

Reactions: 2
Imagine referring to YOURSELVES as a celebrity couple. I'm done 😂😂😂

Just keep telling yourself that you're still the same old Soph though. head

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.