Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mum knew I was pregnant cos my face had changed...?!?!

Oh do duck off!!! What utter, utter bullshit! Where oh where did she come up with that unbelievably ridiculous story?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
hahahaha ‘ celebrity couple ‘ .... is she not always groaning on about how shes ‘ just normal soph ‘ her true colours are RIPPING out her !! , all the hinchers saying they just knew she was expecting 😂🙄 of course they did !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well, that's a kick in the bollocks by your own dad! The 'which celebrity couple is pregnant' question - and he's absolutely not thinking about his daughter. You're so NOT a celebrity Sopha, not even in your own dad's eyes.
I'm in fits here 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m not on here very often but are her parents still together, they look like strangers sat next to each other on the bus

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Old Fertility Freda strikes again! She knows everything doesn’t she🙄 maybe she knew you were trying and like last time when you conceived straight away (despite what you claim in your book) she guessed you were pregnant!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Another strapless dress to show off her bump get in the bleeping bin will you!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahahahha got hens big snozz in the video, paw patting the tummy. I’m dyingg 🤣🤣

Is Ron still in the cupboard? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So nice she genuinely seems happy to be pregnant again bless her but that video of the dog touching the bump wound me up😂 how bizarre

Reactions: 15
Such a kick in the teeth for those that are trying for this smug witch to keep rubbing it in about how it ‘just happened’ ‘just like that’. Must be nice to be able to get pregnant at the drop of a hat whenever you like but that it not the case for most of us!!
Her stories since yesterday have been like a gut punch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
This is comedy gold I nearly choked on a chip laughing. 😂😂😂 the drama. Why oh why did she not make the announcement xmas day dressed as the virgin mary and the scan photo in a manger. Mr Hinch as Joseph and Ma as Angel Gabriel or some tit. More dramatics are needed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.