Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Stacey wrote "luckiest handsomes in the world" is she referring to new baby, Ron or Henry

Reactions: 9
Don't even bother with Mrs H anymore but had to check out the comments on here after a "celebrity couple" story.

What a knob to put that while she might have a celebrity profile (debatable), he certainly does not. They are so deluded.

Reactions: 21
If I was Stacey, I would be fuming because what if she actually was preggo too (just found out and obviously has to wait for the 12 weeks) and fucking Sophie has more or less announced it to the world?!
What? How did she announce?! What have I missed

Reactions: 3
She’s pulled the wool right over the sheep’s eyes.What happened to the we re all in this all together guyzzz.If she was In this all together guyzz she would have been straight with the sheep from the minute she was out of the danger stages.She also lying about she doesn’t know what sex it is,yes she does she way past the time when you can found out the sex.She’ll got content now to play onPlain deceitful and conniving

Reactions: 12
You posted this on the last thread too.

Reactions: 4
I honestly thought those candles on her dinning table were glasses of milk , as yanno , they don't drink alcohol.

Reactions: 6
I had a miscarriage last year and have my rainbow baby who’s four months now but watching that still felt odd for me. I can’t imagine how women who are going through it right now must feel. I agree, very insensitive. By all means be happy but it’s totally rubbing people’s noses in it.

Reactions: 18
Her dad not knowing just confirms, to me, that her parents are now separated.
Yup and they would be allowed to spend Christmas together as two single people living alone, mad ma doesn’t know how to use zoom so poor dad had to spend his Christmas with the old bat

Reactions: 12
Who filmed the zoom “Christmas” call? It shows Sopha standing up and David Guest behind her walking away... v confused

Reactions: 9
Do you also know what I fucking hate.....

Not a single mention of it being more difficult this time as having a toddler to look after during pregnancy OH NO WAIT!!! No she doesn’t... so it’s a breeze!! I hate this perfect life she makes out and I’m sure even her most loyal of sheep will have enough soon it’s sickening!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.