Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’ve got a safety advisor now’

Wtf is a ‘safety advisor’ and why would one woman cleaning her home need one? 😂😂

Soph, all products come with instructions for you to follow. Hope that helps, ATB x
I’ve got a safety advisor too. It’s my eyes to read the bottles and my ability to know you shouldn’t mix chemicals willy nilly like some mad scientist.
The woman drives me mad and I literally cringe when she flinging caps of Zoflora here there and everywhere 🙈 its not perfumed water - it’s a nasty, flammable disinfectant!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I just thought of the absolute worst idea ever guys - how awful would it be if people went on her hair instagram account and commented the things she deletes from her main account. Then while she's struggling to remember the password and log into the hair account to delete those comments, go back on her main account and comment the same things so they stay up for longer! Terrible idea, absolutely awful, I don't want to see any of you doing this.

Hair account going private in 3, 2, 1...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I just thought of the absolute worst idea ever guys - how awful would it be if people went on her hair instagram account and commented the things she deletes from her main account. Then while she's struggling to remember the password and log into the hair account to delete those comments, go back on her main account and comment the same things so they stay up for longer! Terrible idea, absolutely awful, I don't want to see any of you doing this.

Hair account going private in 3, 2, 1...
whats her hair insta details lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know you’ve been away from the forum when you leave on mid #29 and come back #30 is full flow 😅. Hi guyyyyysssss!

Reactions: 12
Thank you, can someone give me a wee summary of what the story is with her? Reading between the lines perhaps she is deemed vulnerable and has been totally taken in by the grinch? x thanks
Watch some of her many stories, it will be clear immediately!

Oh I couldn’t face going through the cleaning threads after just finishing the Mrs Hinch one 😂 it looks like it’s been getting discussed for a while so
I’d never get to the start point of what the story is with this Lou. Thanks x
Just watch her recent stories then go to the end of the latest cleaning thread. I don’t read the whole thread it moves too fast and it’s about all the insta cleaners

Reactions: 4
I’ve got a safety advisor too. It’s my eyes to read the bottles and my ability to know you shouldn’t mix chemicals willy nilly like some mad scientist.
The woman drives me mad and I literally cringe when she flinging caps of Zoflora here there and everywhere 🙈 its not perfumed water - it’s a nasty, flammable disinfectant!
Hers is CHL and mommabear and secret cleaner, not a hired person. 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Watch some of her many stories, it will be clear immediately!

Just watch her recent stories then go to the end of the latest cleaning thread. I don’t read the whole thread it moves too fast and it’s about all the insta cleaners
Thanks, what’s her insta name again? 🙈 will go have a look. x

Reactions: 1
Hers is CHL and mommabear and secret cleaner, not a hired person. 😂😂

Reactions: 1
So the make up room was actually her salon. Its still public not private yet

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.