Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Katya hit me up with more things to add. I have brain fog right now x
"Advocates for companies with questionable morals - Example, companies that have been known to test on animals, cause damage to the environment, and have been accused of homophobia"

Reactions: 10
OMG I can’t keep up on here! Wasn’t on much yesterday and I’ve got pages n pages to get through! Now onto a new thread! This tells me more and more are coming to here! I can’t keel up lol
I wont be on at all till sunday after tonight 🙈
Im sort of hoping nothing at all happens so from now till then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wont be on at all till sunday after tonight 🙈
Im sort of hoping nothing at all happens so from now till then 😂
😂😂😂 I know, take a wee day off and you have a full on thread to read 😂 I don’t want to miss any of it to I have read my way up to date 🙈 x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Advocates for companies with questionable morals - Example, companies that have been known to test on animals, cause damage to the environment, and have been accused of homophobia"
And advocating items on her swipe ups that shes never used or tested but loves.
Namely baby stuff that 'shoppers' have no idea if they're tested to EU regs or hold the British kite mark

Reactions: 10
‘I’ve got a safety advisor now’

Wtf is a ‘safety advisor’ and why would one woman cleaning her home need one? 😂😂

Soph, all products come with instructions for you to follow. Hope that helps, ATB x

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Wtf is a ‘safety advisor’ and why would one woman cleaning her home need one? 😂😂

Soph, all products come with instructions for you to follow. Hope that helps, ATB x
She can only read £ signs

Reactions: 11
Her swipe up was for her cupboard racks instead. Well played Soph, well played lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Its bollocks. It was mentioned on one of the hinch Facebook pages. Someone dared to question the use of spraying lenor and admin came on saying she had a safety advisor who said it was all ok.
Baring in mind it gives warning on the back of the bottle and CHL has emails from Lenor saying it shouldn't be done, it's just another member of the cult giving out unsafe advice to defend her queen

Reactions: 15
I was guna mention Lakeland earlier that was on that eBay list with boohoo and Argos etc but forgot to write as too busy uploaded the floor plans for the 100th time, people can buy from Lakeland online or in a shop but no, swipe up money grabbing soph does it on the eBay link 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Its bollocks. It was mentioned on one of the hinch Facebook pages. Someone dared to question the use of spraying lenor and admin came on saying she had a safety advisor who said it was all ok.
Baring in mind it gives warning on the back of the bottle and CHL has emails from Lenor saying it shouldn't be done, it's just another member of the cult giving out unsafe advice to defend her queen
I swore I saw her write that on her story? In a text post. Don’t hold me to it though 😂 With posts on here, posts of screenshots from elsewhere and her instagram everything blurs into one 😂

Please someone let me know if I’m going crazy 😂

Reactions: 1
Notice she’s got ‘Stock Check Narnia’ and ‘Stock Check Baskets’ on that bleeping interminable list.
Are we going to be allowed into the Narnia again? It’s almost like we’ve been saying on Tattle that we haven’t seen it forever
Or does she just mean the cupboard Narnias, not the garage Narnia?
Also. She’d better make sure she removes all her Cif wipes from her baskets before she shows them.
Ah tit man, you’ve given her the heads up now 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.