Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else cringe when she started to rip the poor upside down tree 😩
Someone needs to hop over the fence during the dark night and rescue them 😢😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I LOVED Mrs Hinch, now all I can hear is stupid fake laughing and the 'dumb' blonde act, shes far from dumb shes a very clever girl.

I think I should just unfollow and stop bitching right!

Reactions: 19
‘I’ve got a safety advisor now’

Wtf is a ‘safety advisor’ and why would one woman cleaning her home need one? 😂😂

Soph, all products come with instructions for you to follow. Hope that helps, ATB x
I missed it - honestly - I do 4 half-arsed laps of the pool and miss something this significant - when did she get a ‘safety advisor’?

Reactions: 4
I swore I saw her write that on her story? In a text post. Don’t hold me to it though 😂 With posts on here, posts of screenshots from elsewhere and her instagram everything blurs into one 😂

Please someone let me know if I’m going crazy 😂
Haha now I'm not sure, you've made me doubt myself. There was a screenshot here and I'm 99% sure it was from a fb group

Reactions: 2
Well isn’t this just a big “duck You” to everyone who said something about the eBay Argos swipe up?
She’s so bleeping childish. Petulant little cow.
Yes Soph, but you arent letting people know about the 30day cookies and your big fat wedge from Ebay if they use your swipe up that you are so kindly giving for all those asking. Heads up, all those asking are now wanting to know just how much you are getting from these "kind" swipe ups.

Reactions: 15
Well isn’t this just a big “duck You” to everyone who said something about the eBay Argos swipe up?
She’s so bleeping childish. Petulant little cow.
Wow so sneaky. Why can’t she just be honest and explain the 30 day thing ? The Hinch army probably wouldn’t even care!

Reactions: 11
Somebody on twitter said that as well as the 30 day cookie for the swipe up, if you purchase anything else on eBay during that same period she also gets a commission for that as well...surely that can’t be true? 👀
*not trying to start silly gossip, genuinely asking

Just found her. You need to add ‘the’ to the beginning x

Reactions: 4
Somebody on twitter said that as well as the 30 cookie for the swipe up, if you purchase anything else on eBay during that same period she also gets a commission for that as well...surely that can’t be true? 👀
*not trying to start silly gossip, genuinely asking

Just found her. You need to add ‘the’ to the beginning x
100% true!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
" I've had loads of messages saying only you soph ... have you though soph ?? The phonyness of her n that stupid filter is making me feel sick..

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.