Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough having a thread commenting on Mrs Hinch taking advantage and lying but commenting on appearances is just bitchy. Get a grip.
Can you do me a favour please?

Can you message Mrs Hinch and ask her why she doesnt go to B&M anymore 😊

Or if thats you Soph....just tell me why??????

I really need answers 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My god! I went out for a few hours last night and spent ages catching up after that. Then today went out to meet my friend for a few drinks for a few hours and catching up again! 🤣 this is almost moving as fast as the cleaning threads these day lol

Saw earlier someone mentioned that microwave cleaner! Defo placed there on purpose! And the little snipes over the comments last night regarding Argos and eBay have definitely got her cage rattled!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I recently started my own home account as a bit of home motivation and just had this appear on the stories. The account that posted has 1.4k followers and is a home renovation account. The message is clearly getting through, unless the OP is a tattler too.
DC7958FC-A156-45F0-8077-2A9749293E30.jpeg

Reactions: 15
I recently started my own home account as a bit of home motivation and just had this appear on the stories. The account that posted has 1.4k followers and is a home renovation account. The message is clearly getting through, unless the OP is a tattler too.
View attachment 20565
It would be interesting to see what people say!

Reactions: 5
How can you plant the bay trees upside down? How did no one notice ie her parents or trace?
How did the green leaves keep growing when the roots were getting no water or substinance at all?
I don't get any of it

Reactions: 19
It would be interesting to see what people say!
F6B2BD21-3FD6-412B-8B3F-7DA792EDF686.jpeg 6466070B-F52F-4703-A4A2-08E06AB57F20.jpeg 2421B2FB-E221-4BCE-9B12-01BE766CDBAB.jpeg

How can you plant the bay trees upside down? How did no one notice ie her parents or trace?
How did the green leaves keep growing when the roots were getting no water or substinance at all?
I don't get any of it
Short answer, you can’t. Roots are geotropic, they always grow down with gravity. The stuff at the bottom is just the new shoots surely?

Reactions: 18
I don't get any of it
She didn't plant them upside down, she has only just realised that you need to water plants in pots, otherwise they don't stand a chance, luckily we've had some rain and the poor things are growing from the bottom. Topiared plants are really expensive, so that's some of her ill-gotten gains down the drain, along with gallons of zoflora, dettol, bleach and soda crystals

Reactions: 7
This may be OT now that we're on a new thread but for whoever asked who the unhinged hincher was who tried to tag @instagram crying slander was named scattyfi (since I took too long and I can't reply on the old thread!)

Reactions: 3
Phew! All caught up now. One thing I don’t understand is the constant mention of Lou, so I looked at her page and she is a another from the barmy army of hinchers. What is the story with her? Cheers 👍🏼

Reactions: 1
Phew! All caught up now. One thing I don’t understand is the constant mention of Lou, so I looked at her page and she is a another from the barmy army of hinchers. What is the story with her? Cheers 👍🏼
If you go to the cleaners thread you’ll find lots of information about her .

Reactions: 6
If you go to the cleaners thread you’ll find lots of information about her .
Thank you, can someone give me a wee summary of what the story is with her? Reading between the lines perhaps she is deemed vulnerable and has been totally taken in by the grinch? x thanks

Reactions: 1
I don't get any of it
You can’t. This happens quite often with bay trees.

Reactions: 3
Thank you, can someone give me a wee summary of what the story is with her? Reading between the lines perhaps she is deemed vulnerable and has been totally taken in by the grinch? x thanks
And in turn she is the BIGGEST beg going and expects to be given everything for free.

Reactions: 8
In short yes. There’s a lot more to it which is in the cleaning threads but basically yeah. You only have to watch her to see

Reactions: 4
In short yes. There’s a lot more to it which is in the cleaning threads but basically yeah. You only have to watch her to see
Oh I couldn’t face going through the cleaning threads after just finishing the Mrs Hinch one 😂 it looks like it’s been getting discussed for a while so
I’d never get to the start point of what the story is with this Lou. Thanks x

Reactions: 2
Catching up from previous thread:

From @Qwerty6337 said “Her pushing the asa highlight back reminds me of when you were younger and you’d say something on msn and then notice someone was looking over your shoulder so you’d just press space and enter until it was off screen”

Or yes, when you shove a box of Cif wipes out of view after you’ve just said you don’t have any. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SHE LIVES IN HER HOUSE NOT A FILM SET. SHE IS A SALES WOMAN. SHE SELLS STUFF TO PEOPLE THAT DONT NEED IT AND MAKES A TON OF MONEY AND SHE DOESNT GIVE A tit ABOUT ANY OF YOU.

How’d I do?
But...but...I thought we were all in it together guys....are you telling me that this is not true??? I shall go and weep into my minkeeeee now huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.