Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed that beejouxhouse has now deleted their post on the earrings, seems like Grinch is trying to cover up her lies and maybe asked them to take it down 😂😂😂
On a Sunday too, bet they were threatened with all sorts to act so swiftly.

Reactions: 7
First ever post, but I've been snooping on here for ages 👀 same old story for me, was sucked in for a bit, doing home bargains hauls and spending money i didnt have. My eyes were yanked open when i found tattle but i still follow her to be nosey (no shame)

Anyway i really wanted to come on here and say how annoyed i was to see that when she did the cringey story thanking her friends and family for the shower, she still had the gretel filter on?! Why wouldnt she want to show her face and how genuinely thankful she is? Just baffles me as she just never seems grateful 🤷🏻‍♀️ rant over! Back to reading from the background!
P.s Im betting the baby is called Leo for some reason 😂
She could thank them off social media like any normal person would. It is all for show with her 🙄.

Reactions: 12
Mrs H in blue, drops stuff down the loo....Jamie
On a Sunday too, bet they were threatened with all sorts to act so swiftly.
if this is true, it actually sickens me that the daft cow gets to swing that much power about....its not right!

Reactions: 7
Why did she call herself sophierosehinchliffe back in January 2018 when she didn’t get married till August. Seems a bit odd ...
Yeah she started using the name before. She mentions in her book she thought she could get away with using it since she was gona become Mrs Hinch soon anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Anyone else noticed that beejouxhouse has now deleted their post on the earrings, seems like Grinch is trying to cover up her lies and maybe asked them to take it down 😂😂😂
They deleted it because they got called out for lying. They didn't sell her the earrings they're just using her name to scam people.

Which thread name got the most votes? (Can we pleaseee start using a proper poll to determine these it's so frustrating trying to find all the suggestions!)

Reactions: 9
I’m fuming about this baby shower/wedding event lol the pressure it puts on new mums to be so exlaborate is unfair. “I want mine like Mrs Hinch” it’s so frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Won't be long before she copyrights her various # hinching etc......just surprised it's not been done already......unless it has?

Reactions: 2
Won't be long before she copyrights her various # hinching etc......just surprised it's not been done already......unless it has?
I think somebody mentioned on the last thread that she had copyrighted mrshinch and hinching

Reactions: 5
@Katya there’s 3 on 21, trying to see if there’s one with more
Easiest way to do it is search the term 'thread suggestion' in this thread only and click on each result and see who has the most likes. Still incredibly tedious! Wish we could make polls where people can add their own options, the only site I can think of that does that is Facebook!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.