Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's dumbing down for her audience.

They both worked in the city, so would be on a good wage.

Wasn't that honeymoon booked before she hit the big time?

I think alot of her audience would have never even left their towns let alone stayed in a hotel.

Reactions: 11
She's just really doing my head in now. She's just a money grabbing hole. (Sorry... Not sorry). How many ads today? She's a 2 faced snake.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Because she has never let us see the real her, when we do see her unfiltered, we get a shock. My brain is shouting "Jesus Christ she looks horrendous!!" Which of course she doesn't ... And "Look at her manly jaw!" which really it isn't.... And "She looks like a drag queen!" which tbh she really really does. But because she's filtered herself to death - into the most cartoonish, Disney Princess, super-feminine version of herself - when you do see the real her your brain can't comprehend it! What a stupid thing to do! And what an empowering thing for women and all our body issues. NOT. There's a big movement in social media at the moment where people are showing themselves true and unfiltered, their lumps, bumps, scars etc. She's flying so far in the face of that I think some companies won't touch her.
Let's face it, we'll never see her with a TV show... How could she be filmed in her true form? No-one would recognise her!
I genuinely can't believe that picture. I'm cross with myself for being so judgemental but duck me... It's like Tinkerbell v ....... Sigh I'm not going to be a complete witch so I won't type who I was thinking of, you can add in the name of a person with a larger jaw than Tink of your own choice ?
Really well said! that picture makes her look more like a male in drag than ever, and she wouldn't be getting these comments if she didn't constantly advertise products using a fake face that doesn't look human, more like a fairy. Her head looks huge like a man's in the picture, and she always looks super uncomfortable when not using her filter lol. I bet she said, do you have snapchat? haha.

Her hair looked an absolute mess. when she was bouncing on the bed she had inches of roots and I was really surprised her hair was so tatty looking, I thought she must have damp plaited her hair for the journey instead of her usual polished self.

Turns out it was just an excuse to flog the curling / crimping iron thing. and the amount of swipe ups today, it seems like a lot but that used to be her old daily amount. looks like she thinks enough time has passed people will have forgotten us revealing she gets 50-70% per sale as she's an Ebay Partner.

I LOVE she added 'back in stock guys!' when they have been available this entire time, she was just pretending not to be money hungry. if people don't think that's not business.. wow.

Back to making thousands per day.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me that finds her condescending when she shows things like the small jars of condiments?... I want to shout hey love we've all been to a hotel, you aint showing us anything new.
I wanted to mention that too! She's pushing 30 years old and she acts like a child going out for the very first time. What exactly, has she been doing the last 30 years?

She's never seen a medium size field, she's never been to a 'posh' hotel, she's never seen condiments in a jar (these are freely available, even from cheap B&B's etc) she doesn't know horses eating a whacking great bale of hay is FOOD, i swear someone made her in a lab and she's just been set free. she's bizarre acting. Her fakeness doesn't wash with me. She may think the act is endearing or funny, but it just comes across as her being the least cool person on the planet. she's cringeworthy to the hilt! The comment about the M15 building ... just duck off sophie with ur bs! she knows what she's doing, he will tell her and she STILL uploads it. she knows alright, they're a polished act and they're taking the pee out of all their fans to sell this image.

She puts cheese slices on a full english.

I’m done.
She's eaten so much tit this last week, im amazed her gut isn't freaking out.

the tiffany's necklace was the cheapest nastiest thing lmao i normally love tiffany's their stuff is amazing, that did not look great haha.

i also thought she would get a ton more stuff for her b'day, she's been advertising it since the start of the month! i think she sounded disappointed. the cakes were ugly, she didn't have a lot of stuff she just 3 depressed grey balloons from a relative. i honestly thought they were gonna go to town for her. beautiful big cake, stunning gifts, some gucci, balloon filled ceiling, u know, i thought it was gonna be wild. huge roses from zoflora, she didn't get squat. says a lot. she's made more money for penguin than they've probably had in ages and they got her that crappy bracelet. haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

From @thesecretcleaner 's stories. I'm sure someone on here thought some idiot would this the other day? Well here we are. These people walk amongst us. Terrifying.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I think she's dumbing down for her audience.

They both worked in the city, so would be on a good wage.

Wasn't that honeymoon booked before she hit the big time?

I think alot of her audience would have never even left their towns let alone stayed in a hotel.
They got a free upgrade once they tagged the company enough times on stories :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
The image on the right in the 10 year challenge is edited with a SnapChat filter. The top of the head isn't showing as there are butterflies floating about so it gives the look of being a flawless Princess.
She’s had the Disney Princess filter put on her wedding pictures as well. I think it’s really sad.
I woulsn’t be surprised if I heard that her and Jamie haven’t been together that long.

Reactions: 5
The Stunningly Sophisticated Mr & Mrs Hinchliffe?

'Look guys we can order a pizza to our room and a curry'

Ebayers?

Pictures of the toilet?

A cleaning cloth in a theatre?

'Look at these mini jams guys'

No, sophisticated is not the word I would use.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The #noadverthun is so passive aggressive about the hotel, just makes it look like every other thing she posts is an advert!

Reactions: 7
I'm now convinced she's reading here as earlier I said there was never any mention of Jamie's folks and lo and behold she takes out a Birthday present from his Mum.

Hello Sophie. ??

Reactions: 12
Yer to be honest l thought she was gonna get a lot more than that nothing from zoflora or any other cleaning product
The Stunningly Sophisticated Mr & Mrs Hinchliffe?

'Look guys we can order a pizza to our room and a curry'

Ebayers?

Pictures of the toilet?

A cleaning cloth in a theatre?

'Look at these mini jams guys'

No, sophisticated is not the word I would use.
I'm now convinced she's reading here as earlier I said there was never any mention of Jamie's folks and lo and behold she takes out a Birthday present from his Mum.

Hello Sophie. ??
@BlueSunday l was just thinking excatly the same thing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.