Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS they’re staying at the Waldorf (I think) and she’s eating a Dairylea Dunker in bed. That’s literally the Hinch summed up in a sentence. Keeping in classy ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How ironic - I’ve just spotted that Mrs Hinch and the Organised Mum (Gemma) actually share a birthday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine your birthday being on a Saturday and you get to spend the most perfect day/night doing everything you love.. but you have to take a minky everywhere you go to keep up the hype for sales on a book you didn’t even write :ROFLMAO: Fml

• Haha
Reactions: 20
?

I know a relatively big hitter on Instagram who is also signed to Gleam. She was spoilt to bits by them on her birthday, Hinch hasn’t done a mention to them yet has she.
Also Gleam treated a number of their minions to a luxury retreat this week (even Toff & Millie McIntosh turned up) but I noticed Hinch wasn’t. She must be raking in the cash for them at the moment so I find it most strange that that they are not all over her.
I wonder if she is scared of being shown up by the others. I get the sense most influencers are proud of themselves and their work, and are social beings whereas Mrs Hinch seems to be a homebird, with self esteem issues? Im not berating her for the latter, but that's what it looks like to me. I cant see her mingling comfortably with the others. Also it's been said already that Mrs Hinch appears to have her every move stage managed whereas the others seem to have a little more autonomy over their content and interaction.

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised this person recognised her without the filters.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised this person recognised her without the filters.
Because she has never let us see the real her, when we do see her unfiltered, we get a shock. My brain is shouting "Jesus Christ she looks horrendous!!" Which of course she doesn't ... And "Look at her manly jaw!" which really it isn't.... And "She looks like a drag queen!" which tbh she really really does. But because she's filtered herself to death - into the most cartoonish, Disney Princess, super-feminine version of herself - when you do see the real her your brain can't comprehend it! What a stupid thing to do! And what an empowering thing for women and all our body issues. NOT. There's a big movement in social media at the moment where people are showing themselves true and unfiltered, their lumps, bumps, scars etc. She's flying so far in the face of that I think some companies won't touch her.
Let's face it, we'll never see her with a TV show... How could she be filmed in her true form? No-one would recognise her!
I genuinely can't believe that picture. I'm cross with myself for being so judgemental but duck me... It's like Tinkerbell v ....... Sigh I'm not going to be a complete witch so I won't type who I was thinking of, you can add in the name of a person with a larger jaw than Tink of your own choice ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FFS they’re staying at the Waldorf (I think) and she’s eating a Dairylea Dunker in bed. That’s literally the Hinch summed up in a sentence. Keeping in classy ??
Did look like the rickshaw pulled up outside the Waldorf. Bit of an average hotel from the one night I spent there after a work event hosted there. I would have thought a number 1 author would be at the Savoy or similar.

3 of those dodgy rickshaw rides even though everything was a short walk and it was mild last night.

Seeing that curry and pizza eaten on fresh white bed sheets is triggering. Yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So many people asked (that old chestnut) about her hair, but don't worry she's going to pop up a link

An affiliate link of course! To some £20 ceramic hair thing on ebay.

All seems planned to me. Would someone that's supposed to be a hairdresser really use cheap generic hair tools?

Edit, I'm keeping an eye on how many she sells. There were 7 sold 10 mins after she posted. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Andrew-Barton-Waver-Ceramic-Rapid-Heat-200c/332823495126

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Maybe she's drawing attention to where she's sitting as she wants the theatre to put a spotlight on her and have the cast sing her happy birthday?
She's got such a sense of self-importance nothing would surprise me.
Or hoping minions would send presents/flowers to the theatre! ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.