Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face is as fake as Katie prices which is why they look so similar, wouldn’t surprise me if that’s the look she was aiming to achieve.

Reactions: 9
To be honest guys the first time l ever saw her l thought she was trying to be like katie price.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me that finds her condescending when she shows things like the small jars of condiments?... I want to shout hey love we've all been to a hotel, you aint showing us anything new.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just counted eleven affiliate link swipe ups on her instagram already today. Not bad for 11.30 on a Sunday morning. She must be raking it in ?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
It's all so premeditated... the theatre break away and previous to that her girly night out etc., and now it's back to trying to recoup the money by getting the swipe ups out while in the car home.

Reactions: 7
I can’t get my head round the fact she is 2 years younger than me. She looks so much older than most of the people I know who are my age (or even a couple of years older) - this isn’t a dig at her because I think she could look lovely if she just didn’t go so overboard on the makeup and the overdone “glamour” style.

Reactions: 6
She posted this picture of her ‘before and after ‘ I guess she has had surgery,fillers,Botox,lip fillers etc but she is unrecognisable in the two images! The second one if you look at her collar bone, she looks skeletal! Worryingly thin!
The image on the right in the 10 year challenge is edited with a SnapChat filter. The top of the head isn't showing as there are butterflies floating about so it gives the look of being a flawless Princess.

Reactions: 4
I want to know what's she's wearing?
Is that a jacket or a rug?
Like my grandmother says 'It's such a shame that people don't dress up to go to the theatre anymore

I won't show her the picture of the cleaning clothes at the theatre.

So... Bottle of personalised Frizz ease will be shown in the next couple of weeks.

I bet the marketing managers just laugh about how easy it is to get her to advertise ' Stick her name on it and your laughing'

I mean... marmite, I loved you but now I hate you for putting Henry's name on a jar.

It is true... Money can't buy you class.

To me this image and the ones from taken from This Morning are the ones she should have picked from to use on her 10 year challenge not those highly edited filtered ones.

It is true... Money can't buy you class.
She made me laugh last night when looking at the food menu ‘Omg guys,who’s up at this time cooking our food, this is unreal guys,we can eat in our bedroom ‘ it’s called room service love,available in most decent hotels!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The more I see of her reactions to the outside world the more I think she might have came from the travelling community.
That or she's playing the stupid bimbo deliberately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.