Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back @SunshineRae ?

Glad you're feeling better!

I'm so intrigued by the responses to the sheets thread on FB! Would you be able to post a screenshot? I'm not on it so can't see, but it sounds.... fascinating! ?? Thank you!!
@222thepoint stay tuned...I will get some screen shots now!

It was me! Thanks. I'm not pregnant yet but just wanted the info there for future reference. Thank you. ?
That reminds me, I was going to message you about those supplements! I will do that later @Isthisthereallife? xx

I'm thinking maybe the likes of Alice Beer from This Morning?
@BlueSunday Alice Beer is great! She got back to me on two occasions a few years ago when I was in disagreement with a company.

Reactions: 3
@BlueSunday Just had a look - good luck! I hope it has a positive impact! I can't like it because she'll block me (already has my other account). Well done you ???

Reactions: 1

Read the comments over on Insta please.
I made a new Insta for my kitchen but will now have to take the abuse that will no doubt come from my comments on this picture.
Ugh...the reply! ?

I'm still not blocked anyone want anything said -

Oooh I also predict lots of Hinchers coming into this thread to defend the Queen...

• Heart
Omg she's seen the text proof? Ok then whatever ?

Oh Sophie showed her proof she donated! LOL

Serenes love for Mrs H is a bit extreme. Is that her name or just her account name.

Nothing Serene about that reply. Lots of profanities but shows her level of maturity.

Anyway, is she saying that she only remembered her love for her adopted donkey after Mrs Hitnch posted about it?

I bet Mrs Hintch would be more than happy to ride a tourist donkey around Mijas Pueblo for photo opportunities.

Reactions: 9
She eventually blocked me but people were getting interested in what I had to say I predict some new members lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm very overweight (115kg) and have HG. I was in with the dietician last week because I've lost weight and she said she expects me to gain .2kg a week starting 3 weeks from now. So that midwife was very wrong to say not to gain weight!!
They literally went on about my weight more than the hole in my son’s heart. One told me that I needed to go to SW after his birth if I want another baby as “the second is when you pile it on”.

I’m around 94kg and about 5ft7? So too many sandwiches ?

• Sad
I do hate when the people we talk about on these threads, whether Mrs Hinch or others, share about the threads on this personal socials, and it send a load of minions over to the site to basically call us trolls and bullies while completely ignoring all the constructive criticisms we make about people. We don’t tend to send hate on these forums, we don’t call people fat, we don’t say people are faking pregnancies, we just wonder why people are spending endless amounts of money on cheap tat from Poundland or encouraging the mixing of dangerous chemicals.

We are a trash forum, but we don’t trash people really. We rant in frustration and exasperation yes, but not trash generally. The minions then come over here, ignoring our valid criticisms - which everybody should be open to listening to, we all have to take criticisms to become better and learn whether in work, or personal life or whatever.

This place is a trash thread, why do minions expect to find happy daisies. And they say we need to get a life, what about them coming here to tell us to get a life. They’ve clearly got plenty of time on their hands to not only be minions for people but come here and trash us. It’s tiresome.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.