Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the stories by the same person who posted the ridiculous amount of cleaning products used on their loo.
I wish I could share the account with you but I know that's not right or fair.
She's just cleaned her bath with flash. Fine. Job done? Nope. She says "that's just not good enough... there's only one thing for it..." And brings into view HARPIC POWER PLUS toilet cleaner!!! It says on the bottle 10 X better than bleach. She proceeds to squirt the toilet cleaner all over her bath and then cleans it with a cloth AND NO bleeping GLOVES!!! Oh my days I literally can't cope!!
I am honestly speechless. So tempted to DM her and say you do know that's toilet cleaner don't you?
I am just flabbergasted, worried, irritated, agog etc etc all at once.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just watched the stories by the same person who posted the ridiculous amount of cleaning products used on their loo.
I wish I could share the account with you but I know that's not right or fair.
She's just cleaned her bath with flash. Fine. Job done? Nope. She says "that's just not good enough... there's only one thing for it..." And brings into view HARPIC POWER PLUS toilet cleaner!!! It says on the bottle 10 X better than bleach. She proceeds to squirt the toilet cleaner all over her bath and then cleans it with a cloth AND NO bleeping GLOVES!!! Oh my days I literally can't cope!!
I am honestly speechless. So tempted to DM her and say you do know that's toilet cleaner don't you?
I am just flabbergasted, worried, irritated, agog etc etc all at once.
I watched too... I feel your pain. x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A nice healthy breakfast then crumpets has anybody seen her eat any fruit or like wise?
YES she ate an orange cream from the Milk Tray box last night, that's prob fruit to her. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Sophie yeah you "had a lovely little walk" with Henry. ??
Did you remove his collar before you let him lie on your bed on his return then?
I guess he doesn't need a collar for a walk round the garden though.

Reactions: 5
Guess who's back....back again...Sunshines back...tell a friend (Sung/rapped in your best Eminem impression)

Good Evening Friends..or should I say Good Morning, really?! I took a turn for the worst and had a bad episode, hence my absence but have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on this new thread....all 32 pages ?? I've literally said/thought the words "hear hear!" so many times and wanted to quote and reply to so many comments, that it got a bit ridiculous! You are all so intelligent, articulate and thoughtful in all that you say. I really am so pleased (again) that I found this group when I did.

The Hinch, as ever, is just totally relentless is her sales spiel! It's almost comical when you see is listed the way @HappyHalloween listed it all. Well...you have to find it funny or you would cry! Really do hope The Sun (so sorry if there are any Scousers in this group) picks up on the misuse of Zoflora and then delves deeper and sees all that we see.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but is is not odd that her grid posts don't do a more obvious job of promoting all her aff links etc. I would have thought companies would want more full on, obvious ads with just their product. For instance her latest post is advertising multiple products disguised in a bathroom/interiors shot. She has also filtered it, I'm assuming, to make the vibrant purple of that Lush Goddess Bath Bomb, blend in to her grey and white colour scheme.

Disclaimer! This leads me on to admit that I am a secret Lushie...can't believe I've even used that term to describe it! I spent many, many years avoiding the company as I suffered with chronic migraines that would be triggered just by walking past the shop front, but over the last few years my migraines subsided (largely) and I started using the Bath Bombs, I usually got as presents, as a treat. Not sure that really classes me as a 'Lushie' but thought I'd put it out there. I also like their Ultrabland face cleanser for when my skin in sensitive, even though it smells horrible. I am nowhere near as educated as some of you on INCI lists and chemicals etc but I like to think I am pretty mindful lots of the time but I haven't had any bad reactions (as yet) so will continue with the odd bomb as a guilty pleasure. I do also like some of their ethics and how they source the essential oils etc. What I HATE though, is a) how expensive the products are b) the sales pitch you get if you even glance in a store as you pass one. I will also HATE it if they start working with Mrs Hinch who represents everything they claim not to be!

@Emilymotherofboys I too had my beautiful baby at 17 and big up the teen mums/parents smashing the typical sterotype and like to think I'm 'reppin' that group.....Also said to make my 13 year old CRINGE! I'm apparently far too old to use words like that.
It was having my baby young that sparked my passion for Midwifery and anything to do with obstetrics. I went on to become a Midwifery Assistant and then a few years later got accepted by the three uni's I applied to for the Midwifery degree course. Unfortunately, life events got in the way and I had to put that on hold but I still see myself being a Midwife in the hopefully not so distant future.
I was incredibly lucky that when I was a MA, that I worked along side the most beautiful, gentle, inspirational group of women/Midwives. They each took me under their wing and nurtured me and taught me everything they knew. I'm going off topic but I really feel, we come across people in life, for a reason, and I owe so much to each of those women.
However on this subject, in my message to Hinch where I explained about the benefits of Essential oils etc. I also listed ones she should avoid in pregnancy but also the ones that are suitable and the specific benefits they can have in preganncy in labour. I also spoke about stretch marks and about PERINEAL BLOODY MASSAGE!! I gave her soooo many tips, yet because my message wasn't total adoration for her and arse licking she probably totally dismissed it all!! She'll wish she hadn't now! I'm not going to waste any more tips on her!

TIP that Im happy to share with you guys though....If you have an episiotomy or tear during labour, to help ease discomfort when sitting, stick a load of maternity pads in the freezer = perfect shape/size ice pack and also add a few drops of Tea Tree Oil on its own or also with a few drops of Lavender. Both these oils have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory properties. Also when ever you need to go to the toilet fill a sports bottle with water and again add these two essential oils, give it a shake and you can pour this over the area as the wee. Keeps stitches clean and stops any burning/irritation. Sorry if this is TMI!!

Also did anyone see in the Facebook group the hincher that asked how often you should change your sheets after sex e.g. every time you have sex or just once a week or other?!?! The comments will make you die! You'd think these people were having a private convo with their best pals, not hundreds of randomers on a public group!!! It did make me laugh though ?

Sorry....I've just realised I've drafted another essay!
Welcome back!!! ??

Reactions: 3
Ohh and someone asked about what oil can be used for perineal massage. On the Birth Unit I worked on, we would recommend any organic oil, such as almond, olive, sunflower, grape seed, coconut, vitamin e etc. Basically anything other than synthetic oils such as baby oil or lubes etc. Regardless, when trying anything new, always check with your Doctor or Midwife first. Guidelines and policies are ever changing.
It was me! Thanks. I'm not pregnant yet but just wanted the info there for future reference. Thank you. ?

Reactions: 1
Where is this growing bump?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ok guys I just phoned The Sun newspaper and they are going to hopefully print the story... the guy seemed genuinely interested and said her actions are definitely dangerous. I told him it's all over her stories and her nearly 2M followers copy her like sheep.
Fingers crossed they print.
Just catching up so sorry if this has already been said. If you ever get back in touch with them, mention when she recommended rubbing neat zoflora and bicarb into matresses, carpets and rugs making houses all over the country toxic and flammable! ?

Last edited:
I felt a massive sense of relief when I first found this site as for quite a while I'd been noticing all the ways Sophie was misleading people to satisfy her own gain and I used to offload to my husband but felt he got bored of listening. lol
Some days I want to give up

It's been refused. I posted a screenshot of the refusal on another thread.
Exactly the same here too @BlueSunday although I do still chat his ear off a bit about it now and again! ?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have you ever wondered why she's not directly mentioned the "bullying" she gets from sites like this? (In her words not mine). Could it be because she doesn't want her army to read what we've got to say?!

Reactions: 7
I've already emailed Em Clarkson (Jeremy's daughter) on the suggestion of my daughter as she replied to her before about an anxiety issue but a few weeks have gone by and no response so she's obvs not interested so I'm thinking maybe the likes of Alice Beer from This Morning?
I thought Em might have been interested as she's into female equality etc.,
We ideally need someone with a large following.

I do wish she wouldn't use the filter all the time, just show us your face, it's yours which means it's fine, it's doing the job.

The amount of swipe ups is getting out of hand and stories about people being harmed by mixing cleaning items is really concerning. How long can she ignore it?

Hey ladies, no one probably noticed haha but I took a little social media break this week, and just spent the last day catching up on everything, you guys are fab! I've used a couple of your tips i.e. tea tree oil and aveeno for my very sensitive toddler, amazing!

Also, nice to see Sophie still wearing the worzel gummidge hair, does she really think that looks good?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey ladies, no one probably noticed haha but I took a little social media break this week, and just spent the last day catching up on everything, you guys are fab! I've used a couple of your tips i.e. tea tree oil and aveeno for my very sensitive toddler, amazing!

Also, nice to see Sophie still wearing the worzel gummidge hair, does she really think that looks good?
Welcome back. ?

Reactions: 4
How sad that because these two muppets decide to promote something a multitude of people will go out and buy it.
When did people stop being capable of analytical and critical thought and make their own choices?

How sad that because these two muppets decide to promote something a multitude of people will go out and buy it.
When did people stop being capable of analytical and critical thought and make their own choices?
@BlueSunday thats excatly what l was thinking the other day do these shoppers not have minds of there own do they not have a clue what to buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.