Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look, looks like she’s deleted the comments :unsure:
I know and I was typing so furiously to try and get all our points across BUT I might make a new Insta and make them all again when she's sleeping. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do hate when the people we talk about on these threads, whether Mrs Hinch or others, share about the threads on this personal socials, and it send a load of minions over to the site to basically call us trolls and bullies while completely ignoring all the constructive criticisms we make about people. We don’t tend to send hate on these forums, we don’t call people fat, we don’t say people are faking pregnancies, we just wonder why people are spending endless amounts of money on cheap tat from Poundland or encouraging the mixing of dangerous chemicals.

We are a trash forum, but we don’t trash people really. We rant in frustration and exasperation yes, but not trash generally. The minions then come over here, ignoring our valid criticisms - which everybody should be open to listening to, we all have to take criticisms to become better and learn whether in work, or personal life or whatever.

This place is a trash thread, why do minions expect to find happy daisies. And they say we need to get a life, what about them coming here to tell us to get a life. They’ve clearly got plenty of time on their hands to not only be minions for people but come here and trash us. It’s tiresome.
I agree.
I asked her why she called me a "cretin" and swore at me when all I did was give her the evidence Sophie hadn't donated.

Reactions: 6
I know and I was typing so furiously to try and get all our points across BUT I might make a new Insta and make them all again when she's sleeping. ?
I’ve just gone on her profile, just another one of those Hinch clones and honestly not worth wasting a new account on ! Pictures of lenor dryer sheets and wax melts and the 25 different products she puts in the wash. Says in her bio she’s chronically ill, all this rubbish will not be helping her health but doubt she will ever realise this. Some people just won’t be told

Reactions: 5
If the Hinch Army have followed their leaders advise then they will have texted the donkey sanctuary too and found out the truth.

If any of them pop over here for a look then they could check out the lies for themselves by texting the donkey sanctuary!!!!

Reactions: 3
I'm going to put a message out on someone with a lot of followers that Sophie didn't donate?
Any suggestions?

I just watched a youtube haul and the girl was like " i got some zoflora. I seen everyone go crazy for this stuff because of mrs hinchcliffe or whoever she is" ?

Reactions: 1
@BlueSunday someone that Hinchers will also follow?...and someone who is open minded enough to allow what you're saying? I'm thinking!

Since my new account is f*cked anyways now I may as well use it for benefit.

@BlueSunday Holly Willoughby or Stacey Solomon? Just thinking they might be interested too? X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They literally went on about my weight more than the hole in my son’s heart. One told me that I needed to go to SW after his birth if I want another baby as “the second is when you pile it on”.

I’m around 94kg and about 5ft7? So too many sandwiches ?
I am so sorry that so much emphasis has been put on your weight, rather than your son's heart condition. While there are more risks involved in the pregnancy of someone who is overweight, there is absolutely no reason to shame them. They are already in the situation and rather than reprimanding them, you are better off offering them (kindly) advice on where to go from that point on and supporting them for the healthiest pregnancy possible. Being told you should join SW when you are post partum is absolutely shocking!
If you are ever in this situation again, PLEASE exercise your right, and ask to be seen by a different Midwife!

In the UK, we don't have any strict, evidence based guidelines on what constitutes a healthy weight gain during pregnancy so each Hospital Trust will have their own guidelines. However, and I'm not sure of your BMI but the NICE guidelines have a piece from The US Institute of Medicine guidelines, that reads:-
...healthy American women who are a normal weight for their height (BMI 18.5–24.9) should gain 11.5–16 kg (25–35 pounds) during pregnancy. Overweight women (BMI 25–29.9) should gain 7–11.5 kg (15–25 pounds) and obese women (BMI greater than 30) should only put on 5–9 kg (11–20 pounds).

Sophie's just started to follow these, prob to try and hide what she did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha oh jeez why did I click on “#hincharmy”

1) more than one person has posted something about having a headache (ya think?!)

2) everything is grey and crushed velvet and generally tacky.

3) PEOPLE ACTUALLY PUT FLOWERS ON THEIR HOBS, not just induction hobs but gas hobs.

People are so strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is it best to just go with the donkey story or the swipe ups or a link to this forum.
What do you think?

She really is an idiot, it even says text to give £2 a month not to donate £2 so why would you text 10 times?! Muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.