Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Guys. The donkeys. PLEASE SAVE THE DONKEYS GUYS.”

I can’t. I honestly can’t with her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m no fan of this silly bint but Henry is a cocker spaniel and even the happiest cocker has a sad look, it’s the large downturned eyes and droopy ears that do it! I’ve had spaniels for many years and one in particular was the jolliest little chap going but had a naturally sad look on his face, my sister always commented that it made her feel depressed to look at him! They use it to their advantage too to wheedle treats and fuss from us which is why many cockers are overweight. I think they are only exceeded in the greed department by labradors. That said though I totally agree that the overload of artificial fragrances and chemicals in that house must be way too much for the poor dog and not good for him at all

It’s so nice to see a thread you can actually speak on without it being deleted unless you agree with the hinch

Reactions: 11

She can save all the bleeping donkeys herself with the massive amount of money she has rolling into her bank account. She makes me bleeping spew.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m no fan of this silly bint but Henry is a cocker spaniel and even the happiest cocker has a sad look, it’s the large downturned eyes and droopy ears that do it! I’ve had spaniels for many years and one in particular was the jolliest little chap going but had a naturally sad look on his face, my sister always commented that it made her feel depressed to look at him! They use it to their advantage too to wheedle treats and fuss from us which is why many cockers are overweight. I think they are only exceeded in the greed department by labradors. That said though I totally agree that the overload of artificial fragrances and chemicals in that house must be way too much for the poor dog and not good for him at all
I owned the exact same spaniel as Henry for 14 years so I know how they look but I still believe he's sad because of lack of exercise and the amount of toxins he has to inhale.
My daughter wanted a dog when her little sister came along so we agreed and true to her word she got up and walked him every day before school and after... and I took him for walks throughout the day when I was out with the pram.
He grew up with the girls and loved playing outdoors with them, he even used to attend their pretend tea parties with their friends in the play house.
I think Henry has a tit life for a dog, always being shut inside while she cleans which will only get worse when she has the baby as I don't see her taking a dog and a pram out or easing up on her cleaning as she likes the money from the promotions too much.

Reactions: 5
It’s so nice to see a thread you can actually speak on without it being deleted unless you agree with the hinch
I found this site and at first I felt like my words were bitchy or I was being a’troll’ my views are very strong towards the amount of chemicals she uses and the duplicitous nature of her friendly selling to millions of women who aspire to have everything she has,£300 worth of cleaning products and cloths a £400 shark hoover,a grey velvet headboard and a bed covered in cushions with Lenor tumble drier sheets stuffed inside,fake flowers on the hob,dozens of plastic baskets,and a load of tat from eBay.
I joined a Hinch Facebook group out of curiosity and it’s actually really upsetting,women are getting into debt buying this tit,feeling bad if their house doesn’t match up to grey heaven, banning their children from rooms so not to mess up the #hinching,posting pictures of baskets of cleaning stuff that their husbands/boyfriends have given them for their birthday,this whole Hinch movement is taking us back to the 1950s where woman belonged in the kitchen.I want to scream at them all ‘It’s not real,it’s just a way for Sophie to get rich’ she doesn’t care about you,she will block you if you were to leave a negative message.
Saying that I am going to post some pictures from her stories from yesterday that are somewhat shocking!
Is she sponsored by Heinz?
How does a person get their eyebrows that shape?
She accidentally posted a picture of herself without a filter!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Watching some of yesterdays instas... Where is the babys room going? Is henry loosing his bedroom??
No, she addressed the issue of Henry loosing his bedroom,they are building an extension,no doubt it’s a huge project with paid partnerships,every single thing will have a f’ing SWIPE UP!

I found this site and at first I felt like my words were bitchy or I was being a’troll’ my views are very strong towards the amount of chemicals she uses and the duplicitous nature of her friendly selling to millions of women who aspire to have everything she has,£300 worth of cleaning products and cloths a £400 shark hoover,a grey velvet headboard and a bed covered in cushions with Lenor tumble drier sheets stuffed inside,fake flowers on the hob,dozens of plastic baskets,and a load of tat from eBay.
I joined a Hinch Facebook group out of curiosity and it’s actually really upsetting,women are getting into debt buying this tit,feeling bad if their house doesn’t match up to grey heaven, banning their children from rooms so not to mess up the #hinching,posting pictures of baskets of cleaning stuff that their husbands/boyfriends have given them for their birthday,this whole Hinch movement is taking us back to the 1950s where woman belonged in the kitchen.I want to scream at them all ‘It’s not real,it’s just a way for Sophie to get rich’ she doesn’t care about you,she will block you if you were to leave a negative message.
Saying that I am going to post some pictures from her stories from yesterday that are somewhat shocking!
Is she sponsored by Heinz?
How does a person get their eyebrows that shape?
She accidentally posted a picture of herself without a filter!!!
I felt a massive sense of relief when I first found this site as for quite a while I'd been noticing all the ways Sophie was misleading people to satisfy her own gain and I used to offload to my husband but felt he got bored of listening. lol
Some days I want to give up
No, she addressed the issue of Henry loosing his bedroom,they are building an extension,no doubt it’s a huge project with paid partnerships,every single thing will have a f’ing SWIPE UP!
It's been refused. I posted a screenshot of the refusal on another thread.

I felt a massive sense of relief when I first found this site as for quite a while I'd been noticing all the ways Sophie was misleading people to satisfy her own gain and I used to offload to my husband but felt he got bored of listening. lol
Some days I want to give up

It's been refused. I posted a screenshot of the refusal on another thread.
Sometimes I want to give up too. X

Reactions: 3
Sitting on her faded grey sofa eating her buttered crumpets, then a shot of Mr Sheen and a dirty duster and a mirror... and then shot of another mirror which she actually BOUGHT! And back to the telly and she's crying about the donkeys like some Mother Theresa all the while she's conning people and polluting the earth on a daily basis. ?

Reactions: 6
Sometimes I want to give up too. X
Oh crikey I thought I'd deleted that and I was going to start again.
I had a break yesterday as after speaking to the guy at The Sun and nothing being printed yet it made me think why the duck do we bother but here I am again. X

• Heart
I also tried to speak to the brand manager at Zoflora but kept getting put through to her voicemail so in the end I left her a message re my concerns... if she does nothing then that's up to her.
I can sleep at night without worrying I've been instrumental in someone getting hurt which is more than can be said for them or Hinch.

Wtaf!!? You don't need all that crap to clean the bog! Even if it was spilling over with tit (sorry) you still wouldn't need that much stuff!
These people ARE brain dead.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time I make an Insta page about her and her shady behaviour it gets reported and taken down... but I'm thinking of putting all the info on a blog or maybe even Twitter.
That sounds like a great idea. I know it's pointless doing it via Instgram but the blog sounds great. I was considering doing just a text and voice over video for YT but still have anxiety about doing that!! Hope you manage to get this info out there. I'll definitely support this! ??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.