Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a district nurse and loved prescribing good old aveeno! I might try the baby one. It comes and goes but it’s just one persistent patch across his cheek.

Can I say I love this forum? Thanks everyone. You all rock.
Doctor here! I use Aveeno and nothing else on my 2. Child’s Farm brought my girl out in horrible red blotches.

Reactions: 6
It's amazing how many use anxiety as a 'poor me' tool. However, if the penny has dropped today then anxiety could actually be a genuine thing!

We know Jamie and Mrs H are/were in sales. Do we know which companies? I have a scenario in my head where Jamie works with cleaning companies and one fine day, in a scintillating meeting, in a faceless office, in central London somewhere, they had a brainstorming/blue sky thinking session (?). The result was an ig account about cleaning. But they'd need a down to earth, easy on the eye girl next door (?). At this point Jamie jumps up with his Eureka moment and they come up with Mrs Hinch. Someone shouts out "we can have a Hinch army!" Someone scribbles it on a flip chart. "We can call it hinching!!" "Oh and shopping can be a Hinch haul!" ...."Oooh she can name all her products and give them identities so people get attached and desperate to buy them!" Cue quick scribbling on that crowded flip chart.
Then there's researching hashtags, who to follow for exposure etc etc and so it goes on. And on and on and on.
I may have thought about this a little too much but it's all so clinical and orchestrated - even down to the music (does anyone think Sophie actually came up with that?) she uses for various things.
Her account is a sales tool. End of story.
Rings a lot of truth. She is orchestrated. She sort of flannelled her way out of the question when asked on This Morning. oh i just started an insta about my home to not bore my family, one day I just decided to start uploading fun little cleaning videos.. I'm really shocked how well it's doing! Knowing full well Jamie and herself have paid for the media articles in the sun, the daily mail etc and got her a gig on this morning! She didn't even have 1m when she was on there, so it didn't warrant her appearing imho.

They could repeat the process exactly and make the exact same success happen again with anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sheepers in full force today - a woman posted a picture of no less than 75 Zoflora boxes all laid out on her bed... duck know what she intended to do with them. Another asked for advice on what to do with her first precious Zoflora bottle, this was the advice.

Yes, make your whole house more flammable. Absolute bints.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hang on. She buys a “TRIVETTE” which she’s found another use for - fine. Sticks a swipe up immediately - the usual. But if you go on her highlights and go on “MUBrush Hinch” she’s been gifted a load of make up brush cleaning stuff from Cult Beauty? How much make up is she using that she needs MULTIPLE make up cleaning implements?!

Reactions: 8
She washes her quilt every other day too :unsure: I’m thinking she fakes washing loads for these staged pics/ads like you say
It's got to be a big money earner, or she wouldn't keep doing it.

Shows how little she thinks of her fans mental capacity that they would believe 2 people use enough clothes in a day to warrant 3 washes, and more the next day. especially as one barely leaves the house. i've actually lost count of all the things she says she uses in that damn machine! meanwhile i've got my one innocent little powder working it's socks off and not damaging me or the environment.

That this morning interview was live too, she didn't put a word wrong, she was so polished. not her first rodeo in sales that's for sure.

Phillip Schofield thought she was absolutely crackers when she seemed to forget what she was doing and turned into a crazed glue sniffer with the Lenor. lol. he was also dying to make a comment about her using Lenor as a door cleaner. he sort of questioned it. lol. id love to hear what they said afterwards, neither of them followed her.

i love how she hasn't mentioned Marie ever since she got the cold shoulder lol. im still laughing she spent a couple of days trying to be her new bff (her words) and it fell flat, heck she even turned her fans on poor marie before unfollowing her on insta LOL if ever i feel a bit down i remember all that and it cheers me right up haha. i can just imagine mrs hinch whinging to jamie about it, jamie! cant u buy me Marie's friendship dammit!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheepers in full force today - a woman posted a picture of no less than 75 Zoflora boxes all laid out on her bed... duck know what she intended to do with them. Another asked for advice on what to do with her first precious Zoflora bottle, this was the advice.

View attachment 6165Yes, make your whole house more flammable. Absolute bints.

That crappy winter morning thing just smells like apples. that's it. just get a bag of apples and put them in a bowl and sniff lol same thing. i gave it a quick distant whiff when it first came out to see what everyone was banging on about. even worse is that ugly festive fireside. nasty!

wow so they are spraying their everything with Zoflora. good lord. lets hope nobody lights a match or needs to breathe air.

Every time mrs hinch lights the candles i inwardly cringe as i expect her entire house to implode. she sprays the floors then walks right through it all in her socks, so she'd go up too.

i'd be the last person to be surprised if i woke one morning to read she'd self combusted. Jamie woke to find a pair of smoking buff tings. i'd probably just pause for a second, then move on with my day. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
DYING at her going on about stretch mark oils and then waving a perineum oil about. That's for your taint Soph, not your bump :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She doesn't know where the perineum is does she.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not going to lie, she makes me feel like the next Einstein... seriously clever and brainy and boffinous.
Thank you Mrs H. ?‍?

I'm not sure using petroleum jelly is a better choice tbh
Everything is a chemical..and it works as a good barrier cream for babies if used wisely. Been used for many years by many. Not my choice also but lot of older people have used it for years. Most oil based cleansers which you probably now need with many long lasting make up is based around petroleum or has part added in its ingredients.

Reactions: 1
Everything is a chemical..and it works as a good barrier cream for babies if used wisely. Been used for many years by many. Not my choice also but lot of older people have used it for years. Most oil based cleansers which you probably now need with many long lasting make up is based around petroleum or has part added in its ingredients.
A dermatologist told me once petroleum jelly is one of the worst things you can put on your skin. I didn't ask any further as I don't use it anyway, now I wish I had asked more.

I don't agree with everything being a chemical though. And I'm not sure just saying it's been used for years by many and older people use it helps me think it's okay tbh.

Everything is made up from chemicals but not all chemicals are petrochemicals. Your skins your largest organ and everything you put on your skin gets absorbed into your blood stream and any toxins can get stored in your fat cells. It's really quite horrible stuff when you think about it

Reactions: 1
A dermatologist told me petroleum jelly is one of the worst things you can put on your skin. I didn't ask any further as I don't use it anyway, now I wish I had asked more.
I think it depends who you speak to. I advise coconut oil in my profession for dry skin, but have read all the pros and cons of that.

I have psoriasis quite bad on my scalp and my dermatologist doesn't like micellar water as I get psoriasis on my forehead and it was getting bad. Wonder if I had used micellar water..

Never had a problem with petroleum jelly usage, and that's been mentioned. I think if something melts off makeup it's far better than scrubbing and it depends how you use it to be honest. As a quick cleanser I would think is fine as a moisturiser nope..like I say it's in my oil based cleansers marketed for the skin.

As someone who works in medicine all be it the 4 legged kind. There will be various studies for and against most things. It's weighing up what's right for you...although I do love a good study and hate a lot of sciences based articles for those in the field who will understand...the one study that proves this and that. Poor journalism in my opinion.

Some frantic damage limitation going on re the perineum oil over on Hinch stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.