Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Remember when she took ronalongadingdong to the library and she took a photo of his library card and gave away her phone number or something like that. Poor Ronnie never got back to the library which was going to be a regular thing for them and it wasn’t down to covid. She can’t sustain any thing
Yes it was the “library and Costa” tradition she wanted to start I think. And IIRC she took down the story of the card and reposted it covering the numbers with her hand, except the # was still visible in its entirety on another part of the card 🤦🏻‍♀️

47B1A065-E8B7-4728-A0BC-17C3B04D9FB7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hi Everyone,
Would love to join you. Never really liked Sopha but recently became super annoying with her stories. Found tattle while googleing another influencer and my eyes were opened wide. I admit I bought minky but hate it got all twisted after one wash. Had a look at Marios account, but wish I didn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

mammaof3

VIP Member
Another topic for 2021 is when/if you felt bad for her sheep!

For me the most recent one is on one of the MH pages on fb her sheep where posting about how pleased as punch they were about getting the tree and decorations down and house scrubbed. On Boxing Day! very much still Christmas if you ask me.

MH has created a clean culture that incites panic and anxiety if you don’t seem to be cleaning at a professional level with a plethora of products on the daily!
Nope.

Don't give a shite about her sheep, some are nasty fuckers and they will cry a river when she leaves them for her mansion in an unknown field somewhere.

After she's rinsed them of their hard earned cash.

• Haha

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
I think we should enter 2021 with a clear conscience. Time to confess. What is the worst/most useless thing you’ve bought/something that you’ve done when you were ‘influenced’ by Hinch, whether knowing it at the time, or not?

Don’t be afraid. No judgement here. Amnesty time.

Can I just say that finding Tattle has been pure joy in this awful year. I’ve still got a few friends who follow her and cannot wait until I find the right opportunity to enlighten them.
The bloody scrub daddy what a fricking waste of money that was. Basically a scouring sponge with a face. A scouring sponge does not need a face. What was I thinking? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
I have reached the hallowed milestone of well-known member! I want to thank my Talent Assistant, my Mum and my errand boy!
When do the celebration crescent rolls arrive with their own driver?

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Bet Soph is fuming with her Warren James engagement ring seeing as Joe got Stace a ring with so much bloody meaning (australian opals tho 🥺🥺) it’s bought a tear to my eye (and im dead inside like that’s a fact) can guarantee Soph is gonna return with a flurry of wedding photos and an explanation from Jamie as to why he got her, her ring, would love it if she did it on a live and he went “cos it was shiny” 😂😂

• Haha

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Most memorable pre-record mess up - in recent memory this is a tight race between the Pampers Superhero party during lockdown campaign and the early release of Pink Stuff toilet cleaner.

Got to give it to Pampers in the end, purely for the tenacity of the PT’s to get answers from the brand partner. Special mention also has to go to SS for throwing out the standard “so many of you have been asking...” line in content that was clearly pre-recorded and only shown 30secs earlier. Pathetic!

• Haha

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
I believe it was to cover a tattoo of her own name that was there previously. It has the look of a cover-up tattoo- oversized and lacking detail
How did I not know she had her name tattooed on herself 😂 that explains a lot and I’m not talking about the bad cover up. She’s addicted to labelling things jars, shelves, her son and husband!

• Haha

SunshineOnA RainyDay

I have been lurking since March after another influenza mentioned tattle. I had already been questioning Zopha’s integrity. Bloody hell, my eyes were opened. I can never unsee just how devious and manipulative she is now! I was one of the poor souls that sent her messages to which, of course she never read/responded to. I have to get involved today to get to 300 threads! You lot have given me some of the best laughs of what has been a shit year! 🙌🏻

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Who would have thought at the beginning of this year we would be more excited for a landmark thread number than actual new year? 😂

• Haha

Blackdog

I still find this ridiculous.
According to google Instagram has 27.45 (Call it 28m) registered UK users and sofa has 3.9 followers (Call it 4m) So that means 28/4 =7
So 1 in 7 UK Instagram users follows her,really?
Also her BFF has roughly the same numbers,are they the same followers?
We need the bloke on BBC who does the breakdown of voting figures at 10.01pm after a general election to go through these numbers.
Probably me just being old and cynical.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
This is the start of the weaning away from insta I think get the sheep not used to seeing her and she can move over to her voice-over shit like the Ariel
I agree, I think 2020 was supposed to be the year of moving away from the persona Mrs Hinch to become more Sophie. So she could do more varied stuff like voiceovers, fashion, beauty, TV.
I think that’s why she made such a deal about the MEmwar and it was MY time to speak out. On the Ryland interview she actually managed to string a few sentences together to say she wanted to show the actual person behind Mrs Hinch.
The trouble is she’s so terrible at interviews that all she managed to get out was ‘I woz trolled, it woz my time to speak. Mum sez...’ so I don’t think she’s managed to get across her narrative properly. I think her time has passed now, she completely missed the opportunity this year to use her platform for good and give back to her sheep that have funded her lifestyle.

Reactions: 23