Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I 100% believe there will be a wee inspirational (and I use that term loosely) message from sopha tomorrow. A wee end of year load of shite. I think SS will be back tomorrow doing much the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Rubyronron

VIP Member
and... I just remembered the little weigh your own shop in her little village. Didn't she buy special refill bags to save the environment and all that eco stuff.
Never to be seen again.
Does she even eat muesli or was it crushed for Ronzwivnotoys mud kitchen.

• Haha

Sparkle76

Chatty Member
I hate everything about hinch and pity ronron and sometimes even feel sorry for jaymee but it's her lies and play on her mental health, that's what turned me off her as she said she had severe anxiety but the next minute she was parading around the shops.. I've bipolar and anxiety and work full time but when my anxiety is bad I barely leave the house.. so sopha I really hope this year coming everything comes crashing down around you, ATV.

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I think we should all comment what hinch will do in 2021. Purchases, holidays, how many lies she can get away with etc..... Cos you know we are all in this together
Definitely a new car for Jaymee for his excellent work releasing Roomie and Henners in turn in the morning. Something she deems more luxury like a Jag or Porsche. She might even get two is the salesperson looks at her funny.

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Hello tattle bastards, let’s get this to 300 for 2021!

What was the moment you realised that hinch was an utter twat?
I think I’ve mentioned this before but ah well - we need to get to that big 300 so here goes 😂

I don’t know if I actually had misgivings about Grinch, but being the nosey person that I am, when she started going on about trolls I googled Mrs Hinch trolls and up popped this place 😂

I lurked for a while but made my first post on here after unfollowing her when she did Ronnieonepunch’s nursery reveal with that absolutely ridiculous fake baroque white furniture, which I thought was so distasteful. I’ve never looked back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
She’s very dim if she thinks we won’t get to 300 without her 😂😂

Anyone else think she’ll have a holiday next year? What are your predications? Obviously none of us might not get a holiday but the queen will try to go! She probably won’t quarantine either if she does fuck off somewhere
Travel restrictions allowing, or perhaps even if not...

I reckon Dubai in February for her birthday, Ronnie left behind with Ma,

Florida in June for Ronnie’s birthday,

Paris in August for Jaymee to propose a vow renewal ceremony (subject to change depending on when SS marriage is scheduled to take place),

In between one trip to the beach hut she bought, never to be used again because content for the gram has been secured the novelty has worn off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

gurlbye

Chatty Member
I first came across hinch when a girl group on Facebook mentioned Ronnie being ugly when he was first born - she actually said all kids were but hinch kept flouncing him about. Someone sent it to hinch who posted it on her story and the girl had hundreds of messages from the cult telling her to kill herself and all sorts 😳

I only found tattle last week when I google searched hinch hate after seeing a story of her dramatically crying over a picture where she felt ‘lowest’ and a thread come up from tattle. I’m so relieved that not everyone is brainwashed by this woman, I’ve never been able to stand her

• Heart

Pepsi

VIP Member
We must say a big thank you to St Janet who made our day calling Hinch out on Loose Woman
If I close my eyes it will all go away, just a bad dream Soph, a bad bad dream.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Minestronesoup

Sat here contemplating her and all she is about and actually for a little moment felt sad for her

She is a sad little woman really when you book it down.

The youngest of all Ma and Pa's other kids and the for chubby one at that, soends her whole life living in the shadow of the more intelligent and go getting older sister and under the oppressive thumb of Ma. Ends up fat and not loving herself, so much so that she resorts to drastic measures of having a gastric band on credit, then has to have even more surgery for loose skin, definitely a nose & boob job and go inky knows what else. This is how much she hates how she looks.

She then has an affair to get someone else's man, rather than finding her own, and seems to have chosen someone who can lavish her with all she craves, as she seems that is all that will make her happy. How sad, empty and shallow does your life have to be really?

She then purposefully sets out to become famous and rich, as again the pattern is that the more she is adored by others and the more material things she has then the happier she will be. Even sells her own son to get her to the top.Totally missing the real point of what life is all about.

She tries to hang out with the already rich and famous, yet is always second fiddle to likes of SS and that clearly bothers herself is just so sad, desperate and so extra it is actually pathetic 😔

What an absolute sad loser

Edited to say excuse the typos

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think we should enter 2021 with a clear conscience. Time to confess. What is the worst/most useless thing you’ve bought/something that you’ve done when you were ‘influenced’ by Hinch, whether knowing it at the time, or not?

Don’t be afraid. No judgement here. Amnesty time.

Can I just say that finding Tattle has been pure joy in this awful year. I’ve still got a few friends who follow her and cannot wait until I find the right opportunity to enlighten them.
I think it’ll be the minky. I ended up getting one for Christmas (2 years ago when they weren’t available) I’m ashamed now, my boss at work got me a scrub daddy as well... I’ve learnt my lesson now though.. I’ll never line her pockets again. 😔😔

• Heart

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I can put you together a lovely little Pre Need package 😂 can even choose your own coffin handles 😂 (you’d be surprised how many of these we actually sell 😮)
My grandads handles fell off as we were lowering him into the ground. Pissed ourselves as he was a bit of a dodgy builder in his time. Quite fitting really

• Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
as the year is drawing to a close (thank f*ck) we should do some 2020 Tattle awards to pass the time:

1- shittest complaint response (and the award goes to Pampers after the superhero covidiot display)
2 - Best mad ma Freda f*ck up (and the award goes to her social media rampage after Loose women)
3 - most obvious response to a Tattle comment (and the award goes to the food bank dash)
4 - Biggest Hinch flop, except Inch in bed :D (and the award goes to Rose Blunderbland)

you get the picture - what awards would give fellow pastry trolls?

1 - Consistency - Her radio/tv interviews, with the same old responses, oh I don't know how it happened, the trolls don't like my baby/dog, oh oh, blah blah - the media training was well spent.
2 - Authenticity etc - I haven't had any work done to my teeth/body - hilarious.
3 - Affection - her blatant/obvious love to her favourite child - her 1st born Chicken Dipper. (apart from herself)
4 - Fact etc - Her mad mother, no words there.

• Haha
SS montage was lovely. Sopha is probably having another epic meltdown after seeing it and the comments on here as she now has to delete the me me me montage full of expensive items she has so lovingly spent hours putting together. She's frantically trying to see if she has any pics of Ronnienosmile actually smiling, building a lego model of Greyskulls and reading Tolstoy!

20201231_121710-min.gif

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
My 2021 grinch predictions:
-The fifth and final book to complete the deal.
-Ronson Fury starting playgroup but for only 2 hours once a week him ‘absolutely loving it’ and sopha not ‘being able to cope’.
-Jimbo getting a new car on the sly
-Anorher home project- converting the garage into a proper utility to rival her bestie SS but in the bespoke colour duck egg blue and grey.

• Haha