Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a basic bitch. Everything she writes is like she’s doing a year 6 “wHaT i DiD iN tHe SuMmEr” essay.

Reactions: 14
@mgh727 your profile picture looks like Jamie is doing something rude! I think it is when you view it from a distance, if that makes sense!
I’m a very innocent soul so have no idea what you’re implying (mum says it’s not a lie if I cross my fingers and eat a cheesestring)

Reactions: 13
Hope Grinchs books end up here lol.

£land, apart from a chazzer this is the ultimate death of a book I think

Reactions: 16
80 posts to go, we have got this in the bag

Sopha frantically trying to figure out how to take down the interwebs to stop us

Reactions: 11
See they can show all this
The party food
The party decorations
Her in her ball gown you know like you do for a one year olds birthday

BIG LIARS

Reactions: 5
She probably bought it and gave him an invoice for reimbursement

Reactions: 5
Anyone wanna guess what onslow and soph are doing for nye?

im guessing soph is on mas tit now, then there will be a delightful spread of weird pastry shit made by Sopha. Mad ma barker will be doing some buffet Bits to, she looks like she’s stuck in the 70s so I reckon she’s wrapping foil round a melon as we speak. Onslow will be on the side putting the cheese and pineapple on a stick, he will need supervision to stick them in the melon!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.