Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got forced into work today because it was so busy so Iā€™ve been playing catch up! Hopefully I can help boost to 300 now!

not gonna lie also, donā€™t tell me off.
I really rate the pink stuff toilet cleaner

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think weā€™ll see a new house in 2021. Another Insta Tart called Emily Norris has just moved. (her threads on here are good too)

The difference is Emily actually cleans. She does YouTube motivation deep cleans. She is still a massive AD and GIFTED bleep. She managed to hide ā€œlittle old meā€ quiet well until she bought this massive house for Ā£1mil.

Sheā€™s under Gleam as is our Sopha. I think Grinch is going to copy her. Buy a bigger house and then set up an home renovation insta, alongside the OG Sopha page.

The only problem with that is if the new home page doesnā€™t get the nearly 4million ā€œfollowersā€. So sheā€™s stuck at the moment as she tried to make this page look bigger than it actually was.

Sorry for the ramble šŸ˜‚
Got so many recommendations for new threads to follow in 2021 Iā€™m going have to abandon any plans to spend less time on social media

• Haha
I think weā€™ll see a new house in 2021. Another Insta Tart called Emily Norris has just moved. (her threads on here are good too)

The difference is Emily actually cleans. She does YouTube motivation deep cleans. She is still a massive AD and GIFTED bleep. She managed to hide ā€œlittle old meā€ quiet well until she bought this massive house for Ā£1mil.

Sheā€™s under Gleam as is our Sopha. I think Grinch is going to copy her. Buy a bigger house and then set up an home renovation insta, alongside the OG Sopha page.

The only problem with that is if the new home page doesnā€™t get the nearly 4million ā€œfollowersā€. So sheā€™s stuck at the moment as she tried to make this page look bigger than it actually was.

Oh no not another one. I only really follow Hinch and SS. I know there is all the Towie lot and others but dont think I could take the rage knowing what they were all up to :(

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there anyway she is MIA cause of a positive C19 test? Avoiding the followers to not have to face it?

• Haha
What will all these instacunts do when everyoneā€™s bored of influencers shoving their wealth and gifts down everyoneā€™s faces? Theyā€™ll have to actually get a proper job šŸ¤£

• Haha
I got forced into work today because it was so busy so Iā€™ve been playing catch up! Hopefully I can help boost to 300 now!

not gonna lie also, donā€™t tell me off.
I really rate the pink stuff toilet cleaner
But do you LARRRVVVVE it?

Reactions: 5

Sorry if this has been posted before, Iā€™m new to the party! It made me laugh as even the wedding followed a grey and white theme šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The quote about sneaking off every two hours also made me laugh. It was only for 5 minutes but they apparently walked the grounds in that time,,,šŸ¤”šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
I wonder where Jamieā€™s groomsmen are now. It seems like he has no friends. I wonder how Toney feel about how Sophie has turned out. She seemed like she was probably the kind of girl who would hang out with him and his mates. But it now seems once they got married he wasnā€™t allowed to see his friends or even have them around.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Whilst at work though I had so much fun cause everytime someone bought the toilet cleaner they said about hinch promoting it and I went oh yeah she did but too early thats why she deleted it, you should look up tattle. I donā€™t like her sheā€™s a con artist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can put you together a lovely little Pre Need package šŸ˜‚ can even choose your own coffin handles šŸ˜‚ (youā€™d be surprised how many of these we actually sell šŸ˜®)
My grandads handles fell off as we were lowering him into the ground. Pissed ourselves as he was a bit of a dodgy builder in his time. Quite fitting really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OK - genuine question. (or maybe attempt to bump us up to 300)
What on earth do Grinch and Inch do in their bed to make it smell so bad that she has to spray it with chemicals every day?
I can kind of understand spraying the settee because it must stink wth Fatshit Dog wiping his crappy arse all over it - although a simple solution to that would be to train the lardy bastard to stay on the floor where he belongs.
So.....what's going on under the covers?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I keep getting notifications from a Hinch fb group saying that there is mentors I should connect with.....

is this like an intervention from Facebook that I spent too much time on here?

Are the hunz coming for me
The huns in pink coats, chasing you trying to give you lip fillers and botox

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Traveller community always have the biggest and OTT funerals. Never a coffin, always a casket. I imagine when Hennerā€™s goes his funeral will be on a par with Princess Diā€™s. Procession through the ā€œlittle villageā€ with Sopha following behind wailing in a black wedding dress complete with black veil
Iā€™d give up nursing in a heart beat to do your job. I really would

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A bit Kate to the party, but I first found tattle through a petition to close it down by a different 'stylist' influencer šŸ¤£ took a look and wondered if Mrs Hinch was on here and couldn't believe that so many people thought the same as me! Lurked for ages and signed up to view the attachments. I find it difficult to post as I actually work (not that you know what that is Zopha) and the threads move so quick, but in the interest of getting to 300 I had to post!
I first followed her when my baby was 6 weeks old and I remember feeling so depressed watching her, thinking that my house would never be clean. I even uploaded a story to my Instagram with my 6 week old screaming with colic and the caption read 'my house will never be clean like Mrs hinch'. šŸ˜¢
I carried on watching, thinking one day I'll have time to clean and sort out my house, but the more I watched, the more I thought she was an absolute narcissistic twit. However, the nail in the coffin was when last minute she decided to knock the hole in the wall for the kitchen. No way was that last minute, it was always planned which is why she ordered the hob with the built in extractor fan and not a cooker hood! It made me feel stupid for ever believing anything.
My highlight of 2020 was finding tattle at the time of the food bank, and watching it play out live on the threads. It was an absolute joy šŸ˜‚
ATV you lovely pastry trollz

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nooo! I found her method way to messy! Always got hot melted wax everywhere! I just turn mine over, run very hot water over and the wax just slides off in one piece!
Yeah it didnā€™t last long tbh. I donā€™t use them at all now as I just get constant headaches. Her house must smell like walking through the duty free in an airport šŸ¤¢. Never properly clean however, just window dressing. All for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Inch gets home from work (yes, I know he doesn't, just for the purposes of comedy let's pretend) - "you alright love, why are the blinds still shut?"
Grinch - "haha I forgot to put it on the list, what am I like"
Inch - "haha what are you like. So anyway, Where's the baby?"
Grinch - "ah tit, he's still in his bed I forgot to put 'get ronniebigbib out of bed' on the list"
Inch - "shall I call your mum to come over to help tomorrow?"
Ronniebigbib šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.