Mrs Hinch #299 Loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@HulaHannah can I ask what an MLM is? I'm just learning! All the vest xx
MLM is a pyramid scheme.
Multilevel marketing (MLM) is a strategy that some direct sales companies use to encourage existing distributors to recruit new distributors. In MLM schemes, there can be hundreds or thousands of members worldwide, but relatively few earn meaningful incomes from their efforts, indicating a possible pyramid scheme.

Reactions: 14
Shall we get some predictions for 2021? I predict.....
unfortunately another collab and a pair up with SS
I predict a home range of some sort. It will do kinda well to begin with but won’t sell out and won’t sell as much as they think then the sales will slow down and eventually will end up in the bargain bucket.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hate Hinch even more now I can buy any bleeping Oven Pride!!! Three shops and no bleeping Oven Pride. The bleeping cleaning aisle of full of her bleeping sheep bulk buying bleeping pink stuff and Fabulosa and clearly Oven Pride!!!
sorry - rant over. It gets my bleeping goat that I just want to clean my bleeping oven!!!
Missing the the point of your post, but I can recommend the Lakeland gel cleaner. Had much better results with that than Oven Pride and you can get it on Amazon

Reactions: 13
Hello tattle bastards, let’s get this to 300 for 2021!

What was the moment you realised that hinch was an utter twit?
I had started following her just before she did her first interview on ITV. Then I use to get pissed off, cus she was getting gifts everything under the sun back before when you didn’t have to declare it 🙄 Then when insta changed the rules, it felt like I was watching a commercial. Fast forward to September, I was on Twitter and one of her sheep mentioned tattle. Been here every since 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor response from a children’s charity, they don’t think there’s any safeguarding concerns with someone posting their toddler in the bath to 4million strangers. All the vest action for children, they clearly do not have kids safety at heart so I will go out of my way to mention this about them should anyone say they are considering donating to them!

Similar! For me it was coming back from work (I work in the nhs) then seeing this vapid idiot clapping for us after she’d spent the day doing absolutely nothing and getting paid an average band 5 salary for a year in one day!
I too work in the NHS, it’s draining, I am knackered and she had no clue about the real world. She farts about hoovering her worktops, making stupid pointless pastry efforts... just pisses me off

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I imagine when she moves she’ll want one of those blue signs outside, like Shakespeare has on his house 😂
I put one of those outside, people stopped to read it and it said "nothing ever happened here-ever"
😂
I wonder what hers would say??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I never followed Grinch, saw her on YouTube, heard her deep bloke voice like she's on the roll-ups and that was enough for me! The fake laughter, stupid names for household items, the obsession on instagram with all the minky "if you know you know" horse tit 🤢🤢🤢

my mother had borderline ocd, I knew how to clean using various old skool chemicals from a very young age... shame grinch doesn't!!

Seeing her troll-barbie head cut out of card in every Asda just tipped me over the edge 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I reckon Jamie regularly checks tattle and laughs out loud at the thread titles! I reckon he’s a secret tattle bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

The activity journal & the book of lists. Both seemed to me to be an absolute piss-take & waste of money. There are numerous activity journals out there for a fraction of the price & a book of lists?? Come on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d love it if she gave her house a good clean tomorrow. No dogs, boys, Gretel filters, parcels from EBay... just cleaning up. I don’t even mind if she does her washing machine drawer again (why is it so mingining though? I have never needed to clean the drawer!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello im fank you!! 😂 Sopha probably thought that if she went awol for a while, we wouldn't get to 300 for new year!
come on we can do this.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion by @Islandhoppin

Made to fit - Stirred from her deep rest to say hello, loafing on the sofa but still raking in the dough

If there is another suggestion that has higher votes then soz, I was rushing. x

Last thread catch up (298)
Monday.
Tuesday 29th Dec 2020

No word/inspirational quote etc from her since the 24th, then boom.
An appearance was made, well sort of, it's like Where's Wally - spot Sopha on the sofa guys.
She was rockin' a stained onesie and had a duck mouth expression.
Even though she's been off IG for the holiday's, she still managed to view people's stories - what!!
P.S she is looking forward to a good clean, herself I hope, minger.

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.
Also, try to hold off until around page. 40 for your suggestions, if possible.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

View attachment 364724

Wiki page.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

You look after us so well mamma of tattle 🥰😍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Stat time.

For some reason the difference is 1-day but SS is ahead by 55,097 now

Sopha Sofa. 3,909,546 @29th

mrs.png

SS. 3,964,643 @30th

ss.png

Inch.

inch.png

Henry

henry.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
House move.
I reckon she will duck up somehow this year and there will be some scandal
Scandal !! There's been enough.
Ma barking has the cheek to deny her precious has had any kind of surgery but doesn't confront accusations of her trying to buy her relatives' off spring or that she is at the very least a bullying control freak 🙃🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think she will become irrelevant! I think 2021 will be the year we see the back of influencers like hinch
I kinda think you are right. In normal times the influencer probably had a longer shelf life but now with Covid and the year we have all had (and let's be honest, probably another year of more hell) I think the shelf life is fast approaching the sell by date

In what world is it ok to have people flaunting their money when most people are now struggling to even have basic things such as food.

Their time has now come to walk away I think

Edited as I pressed enter half way through

Reactions: 26

I've never liked her...used to try watch her stories as everyone else was arse licking her but I never got it. Then saw her go on about tattle and realised why I didn't like her in the first place 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.