Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember someone slipped Grinch a note whilst she was having a coffee?
what did it say? Can anyone remember

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so sorry, I didn't meant to bring anything up to upset anyone! Sending lots of love to you. I have been through 2 myself if you ever needed someone to vent to or talk to my inbox is open xxx
It just struck a strange chord with me what she seemed to be saying, that's all.
Noooo you didn’t write anything wrong, I was annoyed at MH and when she said about Ronnie living in another baby that had been miscarried.

Does anyone remember someone slipped Grinch a note whilst she was having a coffee?
what did it say? Can anyone remember
Yeah! The one she wrote to herself 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Obviously an old picture, there are still Christmas presents wrapped under the tree with that brown paper she uses... Clearly still round Freda’s ready for their 10th hinch haul since Boxing Day

View attachment 363215
‘’Just enjoying being off my Instagram for the Christmas holidays, I’ve still been watching some stories’’... HUH? So you haven’t been off your Instagram then? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 51
As well as there still be presents under the tree, has that living room shrunk?
She’s moved the sofa hasn’t she? I bet this picture was taken on the day when randomly moved the sofa so Ronnie could play with his toys and apparently dance to spice girls. Sorry if this has already been said I’m catching up.

Reactions: 22
Is that a loaf behind the cushion, on the back of the sofa?
Maybe there really is bread lying around all the time for Ronnie to give to his brother - she did claim he stole some to feed Henry while she was filming in the cupboard under the stairs just before the deep rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Don’t even get me started about the miscarriage stuff and MH 🙄 I’ve had 2 miscarriages in the past two years, this Christmas would should of been celebrating with what would of now been our 8 month old little boy, instead I’ve had to get totally wasted over Christmas over the news that my work colleague announced her pregnancy via WhatsApp group on the 25.. That stung! I cried endlessly and drowned my sorrows with vodka 😭
I am so so sorry that you are having to go through this x I hope you get your rainbow baby

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s also bizarre! Even pre-COVID, a solo trip to do the weekly shop is MY TIME.

My kids school has asked that only one parent is to do drop offs and collection where possible for obvious reasons. The majority of people are happy with this. Please lord tell me why the chavs with no jobs and seven kids and no intention of getting jobs are treating it as a family excursion on a twice daily with both completely able bodied parents strolling around the playground with a double buggy containing a toddler and a newborn who don’t need to be outside!!!!! Go the duck home and stay there!!! God it gets on my last wick.

You know when Ron goes to school it’ll be the same. Everyone will have to attend. Soph, Jaymay, Freda and Hennerz holding one of Ron’s limbs each carrying him through the gates.
A family excursion hahahahah its so true though!

Reactions: 9
I noticed Poundland had a mountain of rose chunderland related stuff I didn’t see the price I didn’t even know they sold it I thought it was an exclusive to certain shops? Was stacked high / dumped by the door as a last ditch attempt to flog it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gets caught out being a covidiot (again) makes a cloying post for engagement with her fans to distract the attention. So predictable!

Reactions: 28
QUOTE="Frunicorn, post: 3316141, member: 119243"
HennerZ will probably go to school with Ronnie and sit with him in the classroom. You know cuz they are brothers and all 🤣🤣🤣

She will definitely dress the dog up in a school uniform and take 'first day at school' pictures of them together for the gram! 🙄🙄
Frankly I think it's hilarious that you think Henry will make it to see Ron start school! That dog is ridiculously obese, if she doesn't change how she feeds him and start walking him regularly he is not going to have anywhere near the usual lifespan of a healthy spaniel.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She's got an over inflated lip to match her over inflated ego.. I've enjoyed the break from hearing her scream yay at ronron and she certainly doesn't know how to interact or talk to him properly but if she paid less attention on herself and more on him then the boy might have a fighting chance with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.