Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the bin man just came and my son ran to the window to watch them as he loves the truck. It got me thinking why doesn’t Ronnie show any interest in the bin man? He’s obsessed with the postman apparently but wouldn’t he be more interested in a big van with flashing lights. Obviously we know he doesn’t give a duck about the postman but wonder why she’s not made up a story that he loves the bin men (and women) too

Reactions: 24
But she’s not off Instagram coz she’s admitted to watching people’s stories and reading messages. Which one is it Soph? You taking a deep rest or not?
What pisses me off is that she uses her sheep when she wants then drops them. There are probably some hinch fans alone this Xmas who live through her and her posts who will be feeling abandoned (me I couldn’t give a tit what she does). If she uses these people then she has a responsibility to them. She had plenty of time to do pre records etc over Xmas if she needed a “deep rest” 🙄. Sorry Soph my hubby takes care of seriously ill people in ITU and he had a precious 2 days off with us. He is exhausted and burnt out but keeps on going. You are a lazy mare

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She's got an over inflated lip to match her over inflated ego.. I've enjoyed the break from hearing her scream yay at ronron and she certainly doesn't know how to interact or talk to him properly but if she paid less attention on herself and more on him then the boy might have a fighting chance with her.
Maybe RonMikeTyson lamped her one again when she was @ B&M ?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the bin man just came and my son ran to the window to watch them as he loves the truck. It got me thinking why doesn’t Ronnie show any interest in the bin man? He’s obsessed with the postman apparently but wouldn’t he be more interested in a big van with flashing lights. Obviously we know he doesn’t give a duck about the postman but wonder why she’s not made up a story that he loves the bin men (and women) too
A good point, you'll be giving her ideas! Bet she's gutted she can't upload a video of it though as everyone knows when bin day is and she would get caught out, even more than she does already!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That triggered a memory of Ronniebinmanz when she used to get him to put stuff in the bin every morning.
Must have got bored of that one.
Hopefully 2021 there will be a replacement for the feeding the fatknacker dog or running to see the boyz Daddeeee pretending to be the postman

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep! Pure panic post.

Anyone else read the “whatever situation you are in - good for you, enjoy it” in a passive aggressive sort of way? It sounded so disingenuous
Also sounds a bit tit if you’ve just lost your job, broke up with your partner, lost a relative. How are those people going to ‘enjoy it’ - stupid bint

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Obviously an old picture, there are still Christmas presents wrapped under the tree with that brown paper she uses... Clearly still round Freda’s ready for their 10th hinch haul since Boxing Day

View attachment 363215
No doubt that was taken when they ‘moved the sofa’ to allow Ronnie to play. How hot must that house be for him to just be in a vest. Yet she’s dressed up like a matted poodle

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I would bloody love one of her neighbours to come on here who live opposite or close by to come and spill some serious tea on the comings and goings at Grinch Quarters. Not a chance she has spent Christmas alone with just Living my Vest Life, Big Fat Dog and Ronnie McDonald. If she had, then she surely would have been on her stories at some point or would have done a post on Christmas Day as it was just them on the whole build up and she wouldn't bugger off posting shite! She has been absolutely awol because she had the whole brady bunch round, it would have been planned for ages and she knows how good people are on here catching her out, no way could she have posted and not got caught out on something. She think's people are thick. All that anxiety the days before Christmas when Tier 4 was announced would have been her panicking about how she would get away with it... instead she just didn't come on. She has probably taken a few strategically angled photo's the last few days but obviously they will all need edited and she will need to get the magnifying glass out to check she doesn't get caught in anyway shape or form... 😂 She will be back soon when the crazy ma goes home.

I missed it too! Any screenshots/resume ?
Miss everything ffs sat in work here pretending to work 😂

Reactions: 30
Mine loved the bin man!
flashing lights,a chance to wave to my mate (who did our bins every fortnight) and nagging to go help him-tears when I had to say ‘no’ and then back to waving or blowing kisses (depending on the child) just to get a reaction from him and his mates (who where fab at blowing kisses back!)
the postman didn’t come with bells and whistles so they didn’t bother about him
in fact the postie is bloody boring-who gets letters or parcels every single day anyway (unless your grinch and the freebies?)
I order a lot online and even I don’t get daily parcels

Reactions: 20
Sorry mate, I really wish people would consider the impact of a Christmas Day announcement :cry:
People want to share good news, but don’t give a tit about the impact this can have on others.

Sending you my love...i lost my new born daughter in July so this should of been her first Christmas and it also really frustrates me when people keep speculating on Sopha being pregnant xxxx
Omg Im so so sorry hunny, there’s no words I can give that would help 😭 Big big hugs 😘😘😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Please try not to be too judgmental about this kind of situation, unfortunately some people have their reasons for not going shopping alone
I’m not being judgemental, because I can’t shop on my own due to severe anxiety and my poor partner hasn’t got a clue how to shop (we tried and I refuse to live off rice and tinned hotdogs 🤦🏻‍♀️) and I understand it’s harder when you’ve got smaller children not to take the whole family out but when you’ve got 2 adults and 3 adult children taking the piss, filling an aisle, not social distancing, playfighting with eachother, and begging their parents to let them put this bottle of booze and that bottle of booze in the trolly if they transfer them the money, it’s like really? If anything just take one kid or your partner, three adult children don’t need to be looked after and observed, if anything they can wait in the car, it’s really frustrating especially when you’re trying to keep your distance and you’re dodging families that can’t keep two meters apart from you because they’re treating a shopping trip to Asda as a day out for the whole family, shopping is scary when you have people not keeping their distance and it makes the idea of shopping a lot harder for people like me 😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.