Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Christmas holidays’ I mean, yeah school children have Christmas holidays. Adults however do not! I’m extremely lucky on how Christmas has fallen this year that I’ve had 5 days off (today being the last one boohoo) back to 4.30am alarms tomorrow. Imagine Sophie actually having a job and having to ‘parent’

Reactions: 28
Obviously an old picture, there are still Christmas presents wrapped under the tree with that brown paper she uses... Clearly still round Freda’s ready for their 10th hinch haul since Boxing Day

View attachment 363215
Oh just duck off. And when you get there duck off again. And keep bleeping off until you can’t duck off no more
* and no autocorrect I don’t mean duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ooh it’s thrown a scrap for the fans. Obviously had to have the cash cow in the picture with her. I love the image she has of her fans. Saying she is sitting in a stained onesie, trying to seem relatable 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Hey Guyzzzz, believe me I am not a Hinch fan any more but I was watching some YouTube vids and one popped up about miscarriage that isn't that old, maybe a few weeks. They were using that exact same quote as I think Hinch used very recently (please correct me if I am wrong?) about not being whole and how she will bloom again. (Am I imagining this quote??). Anyway, we all know how cryptic she can be and I remember being confused by what she was trying to say but I do hope that isn't the real reason for her absence lately. Not because I want her back but because I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone at all. Anyway, I know none of us will have the answers but it just sort of made me think.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Ooh it’s thrown a scrap for the fans. Obviously had to have the cash cow in the picture with her. I love the image she has of her fans. Saying she is sitting in a stained onesie, trying to seem relatable 😂
Must have been out of it for the trip to B&M though 🙄
Still no mention of the global pandemic. Maybe because it doesn't exist in the spoilt brat's world.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Obviously an old picture, there are still Christmas presents wrapped under the tree with that brown paper she uses... Clearly still round Freda’s ready for their 10th hinch haul since Boxing Day

View attachment 363215
Judging from where the sofa has been moved to (in front of the fireplace) and all the presents still under the tree, this was taken on the day they recorded the hinch Xmas quiz 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hey Guyzzzz, believe me I am not a Hinch fan any more but I was watching some YouTube vids and one popped up about miscarriage that isn't that old, maybe a few weeks. They were using that exact same quote as I think Hinch used very recently (please correct me if I am wrong?) about not being whole and how she will bloom again. (Am I imagining this quote??). Anyway, we all know how cryptic she can be and I remember being confused by what she was trying to say but I do hope that isn't the real reason for her absence lately. Not because I want her back but because I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone at all. Anyway, I know none of us will have the answers but it just sort of made me think.
Don’t even get me started about the miscarriage stuff and MH 🙄 I’ve had 2 miscarriages in the past two years, this Christmas would should of been celebrating with what would of now been our 8 month old little boy, instead I’ve had to get totally wasted over Christmas over the news that my work colleague announced her pregnancy via WhatsApp group on the 25.. That stung! I cried endlessly and drowned my sorrows with vodka 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Makes sure her face can’t be seen properly, but has no problems having the kids face on full view. Horrible creature.

What the duck is up with her top lip as well? She’s starting to look like an ant eater
56EED484-5CD7-43F9-AF85-B073B80577C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Don’t even get me started about the miscarriage stuff and MH 🙄 I’ve had 2 miscarriages in the past two years, this Christmas would should of been celebrating with what would of now been our 8 month old little boy, instead I’ve had to get totally wasted over Christmas over the news that my work colleague announced her pregnancy via WhatsApp group on the 25.. That stung! I cried endlessly and drowned my sorrows with vodka 😭
I'm so sorry, I didn't meant to bring anything up to upset anyone! Sending lots of love to you. I have been through 2 myself if you ever needed someone to vent to or talk to my inbox is open xxx
It just struck a strange chord with me what she seemed to be saying, that's all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This is the worst part of this creature. She barely shows her own face as apparently the big mean trolls are nasty to her but she’s quite happy whoring her tiny child out. I hope when he is older he doesn’t want anything to do with her because of this, karma! Lockdown your accounts or cover that poor child’s face. Is it really worth the risk of having your kid hate you for plastering them all over the internet to freaks? My son screams at me if I even post a photo he doesn’t like to my Facebook which is locked to only family 😂😂 poor little kid has absolutely zero dignity or privacy.

Makes sure her face can’t be seen properly, but has no problems having the kids face on full view. Horrible creature.

What the duck is up with her top lip as well? She’s starting to look like an ant eater
View attachment 363239

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.