Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My latest bugbear is when she signs off “me and our boys” J-Diddy, Rondiddledumpling and the walking mountain are not our boys you twit, just opening up for one of you’re deranged disciples to take the kid!

But, then again if they are our boys then we have some say? If so -

Jamie, go up a bloody dress size, and dress your age! You’re in your 40s not your teens, and can see your mini hinch waaaaay too much.

Ronnie, you do not have to perform for your mum, you can tell her no.

Henry, duck off you mardy bastard. I’m a huge animal lover but you get right on my tits. Oh, and have a salad!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Makes sure her face can’t be seen properly, but has no problems having the kids face on full view. Horrible creature.

What the duck is up with her top lip as well? She’s starting to look like an ant eater
View attachment 363239
I bet she's foaming at the mouth when she reads here thinking she's got one over and everyone points out the ridiculous stuff in the backgrounds of her photos. She probably just concentrates on if she looks OK then posts it without checking anything else.

Easy way around that one Soph.... Just post a genuine real time picture... Or don't lie???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Gets caught out being a covidiot (again) makes a cloying post for engagement with her fans to distract the attention. So predictable!
Yep! Pure panic post.

Anyone else read the “whatever situation you are in - good for you, enjoy it” in a passive aggressive sort of way? It sounded so disingenuous

Reactions: 32
Frankly I think it's hilarious that you think Henry will make it to see Ron start school! That dog is ridiculously obese, if she doesn't change how she feeds him and start walking him regularly he is not going to have anywhere near the usual lifespan of a healthy spaniel.
You’re absolutely right. He looks nothing like my cocker, poor lad. He’s huge

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And Vogue Williams gets caught on holiday in St Barts after lying about cancelling her holiday plans!! Hmmm makes you wonder why Hinch goes silent for a week....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Deffo mad ma or one of her insane fans. Imagine being this pathetic you think an influencer even cares you exist.
Imagine getting confused with a child and a loaf of bread 🤯

Unless I missed the announcement of Ron & Hens baby sister....Hovis 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t even get me started about the miscarriage stuff and MH 🙄 I’ve had 2 miscarriages in the past two years, this Christmas would should of been celebrating with what would of now been our 8 month old little boy, instead I’ve had to get totally wasted over Christmas over the news that my work colleague announced her pregnancy via WhatsApp group on the 25.. That stung! I cried endlessly and drowned my sorrows with vodka 😭
Sorry mate, I really wish people would consider the impact of a Christmas Day announcement :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s a pre recorded photo. Ffs must throw a crumb to her pathetic hangers on. Maybe that’s what the loaf is for. And yes, I have been eating choc (as little as my type 2 allows lol) but not sitting in a stained onesie like a scarecrow. She’s read here, noticed she’s been spotted wandering round B&M with mad Freda of yahoo and quickly put out damage control.

Reactions: 30
And Vogue Williams gets caught on holiday in St Barts after lying about cancelling her holiday plans!! Hmmm makes you wonder why Hinch goes silent for a week....
Hinch wont ever get outed by the papers again unfortunately. She plays the mental heath/anxiety card for a reason because it stops the press from upsetting her. Why else would she mention Caroline Flack in her book

• Wow
Reactions: 35
She's an absolute witch isn't she!
Throw a few crumbs to the ducks and upload a shite photo to appease them.
Easy money, shove up her engagement figures with zero effort.
I hope her sheeples, who were no doubt expecting a whole Christmas Day montage, see her for what she is.
A lazy, selfish and sneakily aggressive show off.

Reactions: 26
Sorry mate, I really wish people would consider the impact of a Christmas Day announcement :cry:
Sending you my love...i lost my new born daughter in July so this should of been her first Christmas and it also really frustrates me when people keep speculating on Sopha being pregnant xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.