Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this new? If so, please god, no.. Just the type of thing for Sopha 'Rose'...
It came out a while ago. Exclusive to B&M. They released 3 fragrances but Sopha got the 'Peony Blasshhh' one. It's the one she put in a jar with boiling water though and then when Zoflora issued a statement saying not to do it she started using AstOnissshhh instead so this one never got a mention.

It actually smells lovely, nicer than the Peony Blush 🌹

Reactions: 9
Imagine if she comes back with a surprise baby 😂 😂
Oh my god guyzzzz, the lord picked me.
On Christmas Eve I went into labour! I didn’t even know I was pregnant but on Christmas Day I gave birth to our new Christ and saviour
Veronica Rose Hinchliffe - best part is I get to reuse all of Ron’s personalised clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Please try not to be too judgmental about this kind of situation, unfortunately some people have their reasons for not going shopping alone
Definitely - however in those cases, people are going shopping for things they need and will use in their homes. They’re not browsing round looking for new things to include in Instagram ‘hauls’.
I’m sure if Hinch didn’t feel able to go into a shop alone for essentials, she has other adults on hand so one could look after Ronnie while the other is there to accompany.

Reactions: 25
It’s also bizarre! Even pre-COVID, a solo trip to do the weekly shop is MY TIME.

My kids school has asked that only one parent is to do drop offs and collection where possible for obvious reasons. The majority of people are happy with this. Please lord tell me why the chavs with no jobs and seven kids and no intention of getting jobs are treating it as a family excursion on a twice daily with both completely able bodied parents strolling around the playground with a double buggy containing a toddler and a newborn who don’t need to be outside!!!!! Go the duck home and stay there!!! God it gets on my last wick.

You know when Ron goes to school it’ll be the same. Everyone will have to attend. Soph, Jaymay, Freda and Hennerz holding one of Ron’s limbs each carrying him through the gates.
HennerZ will probably go to school with Ronnie and sit with him in the classroom. You know cuz they are brothers and all 🤣🤣🤣

I missed why Freda is called Freda Yahoo. Can someone please help guyzzz?
Her screen name on Instagram is Barkerfredayahoo
I’d screenshot it for you but she blocked me the day she went on the mad rampage after the loose women appearance trying to defend the grinch. Bc I replied to someone’s comment about Grinch’s entire house basically being gifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
HennerZ will probably go to school with Ronnie and sit with him in the classroom. You know cuz they are brothers and all 🤣🤣🤣

I’d screenshot it for you but she blocked me the day she went on the mad rampage after the loose women appearance trying to defend the grinch. Bc I replied to someone’s comment about Grinch’s entire house basically being gifted 😂
She's nuts
Brothers 😅

Reactions: 10

Here you are 😂😂😂
E1AD0889-F55C-4A9F-A489-74E9B2469F6A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a search at “Mrs Hinch” on Twitter to see if there were any missing tweets and some lady posted that she doesn’t like Mrs Hinch, her army have gone mental and are threatening to track down her Facebook and report her to her employer so they know “what kinda person they employ!” , Hinchers are actually insane 😂😂😂
They also don’t like you talking about other cleaning women in their groups. Queen of clean Lynsey is really good and REAL, anyways someone posted one of her cleaning tips as a comment and an admin on one of the hinch cleaning groups I’m in on fb deleted it. And don’t get me started on how bitchy they are the stuck up bimbos.
someone else asked for cleaning tips on her Ugg’s and they all started saying oh “they’re fake” “they’re not in fashion”. That’s not what she asked is it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Just seen a post on MHMMDI, this was the opening paragraph.
I’m guessing she either hasn’t been in the group long or doesn’t see half the posts, if she thinks that they’re always kind & if you really thought that, why would you need to put the bit about negative comments.
Haven’t seen any posts pining for their queen though, which is what she used to get after 24 hours off the Gram!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else lose “wait” recently? 😂😂
Poor girl, if only she knew sophie tells everyone these lines for her engagement and viewing figures = cash she doesn't say it because she thinks feels or believes any of it. She's manipulating 🙈

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else lose “wait” recently? 😂😂
Think she also needs to look up the definition of slander 😂
Yep & she’s so honest now about her body happiness that if she nips off for Botox & never posts a video/photo of her face without a filter. Wake Up 🐑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The likes on her posts prove there is no way her 4 million followers are genuine. She struggles to get half a million likes on most of her posts.
She’s done a grid post once in 30 days so it’s not like she’s being promoted by Instagram. Her advert has her name on for two seconds and there are still boxes of Rose Wonderland in my local home bargains (well last time I was in, we’re in a pandemic). So what could it be - other than buying followers?

Reactions: 15
Tattlers, in all seriousness, this whole fannying about on Instagram is genuinely being seen as a “job” when we know it isn’t. We all lived to see the demise of various sites like face party, my space etc. It is not a skill, it is pure luck and it is not a job to be proud of.

Anyway, last night my 11 year old says he wants to be a “YouTube” and it literally took me about 10 minutes of talking for him to get being a YouTube person or influencer is not a career. He started off saying that these YouTubers definitely care about their fans... I explained about the ads and how they sell you stuff to make money and he got it right away. His eyes have been opened! It made me laugh because the Hinch fans are grown ass woman and legit think hinch is their friend 😂😂 of my CHILD can understand how fake it all is why can’t these nob heads realise

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.