Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s literally all stuff like:

Stop bullying Mrs Hinch she’s innocent
If you think she’s breaking lockdown report her to the police, oh you have? well everyone makes mistakes and deserves a break, don’t believe everything you read in the papers and online, you’re obsessed with her and need to leave her alone to live her life
Stop trolling Mrs Hinch
What has Mrs Hinch ever done to you?
You’re calling her fans blind idiots this makes you a bully
Get a life and stop obsessing over her, she’s done nothing to hurt you
You aren’t a troll if you know you’re a troll, you’re a bleeping loser that needs to get a hobby (my personal favourite and a direct quote)

Her army are another breed. They don’t see anything wrong with attacking people in the name of hinch. It’s actually insane!!
And don’t forget the all time favourite, “Your just jealous... troll” 🙄🥱 duck off bleep.
She lives a very boring and sad life, there’s nothing to be jealous of. Money doesn’t buy you happiness.

Reactions: 25
Just looking at Mrs Hinch’s fb page - her latest insta post, ‘’I really wanted to share a few special Christmas photos with you all that I had taken a couple of weeks back... ‘’ Who do you think you are, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?!
I noticed those gift bags she made were in the photos. Was it really a couple of weeks back that she made them?! Feels so recent

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im just thinking about all the tit content she shows us with her and Ronnie that she thinks is acceptable....Can you even begin to imagine what she deems unacceptable.
What a sad existence for that poor wee boy to endure 😢
Jamie wants to get his finger out his arse, and put his foot right down NOW.

Reactions: 25
Honestly it drives me insane when you’ve got two parents with three adult children around a trolly, let alone two parents and multiple small children, like stay at home, send one parent, it’s not a day trip to Alton towers, it’s Morrison’s ffs!!
It’s also bizarre! Even pre-COVID, a solo trip to do the weekly shop is MY TIME.

My kids school has asked that only one parent is to do drop offs and collection where possible for obvious reasons. The majority of people are happy with this. Please lord tell me why the chavs with no jobs and seven kids and no intention of getting jobs are treating it as a family excursion on a twice daily with both completely able bodied parents strolling around the playground with a double buggy containing a toddler and a newborn who don’t need to be outside!!!!! Go the duck home and stay there!!! God it gets on my last wick.

You know when Ron goes to school it’ll be the same. Everyone will have to attend. Soph, Jaymay, Freda and Hennerz holding one of Ron’s limbs each carrying him through the gates.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Honestly it drives me insane when you’ve got two parents with three adult children around a trolly, let alone two parents and multiple small children, like stay at home, send one parent, it’s not a day trip to Alton towers, it’s Morrison’s ffs!!
Please try not to be too judgmental about this kind of situation, unfortunately some people have their reasons for not going shopping alone

Reactions: 15
It wouldnt surprise me if she renews her vows before the year is up just to upstage SS. She posts duck all but her followers go up. Aye ok Soph.

All the pre records will probably show her swanning around the boxing day sales like the covidiot she is.

I on the other hand am absolutely shitting myself because work couldn't be arsed telling staff that 2 members of the team have tested positive for Covid. We found out because our handyman overheard a conversation between management.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I hope that the time away is spent wisely and she thinks long and hard about not sponging off her child and using him for content like he’s just a prop. Hopefully she will be making some sensible “business” decisions and better choices in 2021 if she decides to return!

Hopefully it won’t all be wasted then back to absolutely awful content and using her poor child as click bait.

Reactions: 20
Stacey Solomon, if you see this, don’t invite Sophie to your wedding she will try and upstage you and make it about her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Good morning! Very Bosworth to the party, be kond, me internets been down for HOURS!!! Anyhoo! Any sign of the Grinch yet?

I missed why Freda is called Freda Yahoo. Can someone please help guyzzz?
Her email address I think

They would’ve started rehearsals ages ago the show starts soon this Jan
All the celebs have been named already that are on the show
As if she’d be on it anyway!!

Reactions: 9
The lengths the crazy obsessed hinchers go to, I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if eventually ‘hinchville’ becomes a thing where they all live together and praise their almighty leader Sopha-rose and show their dedication by pouring neat zoflora directly into their eyeballs. They’ll all have matching dogs called hen, all male offspring will be called Ronnie and all females, Sophie and there’ll be cardboard cutouts of vestlife dotted around which are seen as shrines that they give offerings of betting slips to. Netflix documentary eat your heart out!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s also bizarre! Even pre-COVID, a solo trip to do the weekly shop is MY TIME.

My kids school has asked that only one parent is to do drop offs and collection where possible for obvious reasons. The majority of people are happy with this. Please lord tell me why the chavs with no jobs and seven kids and no intention of getting jobs are treating it as a family excursion on a twice daily with both completely able bodied parents strolling around the playground with a double buggy containing a toddler and a newborn who don’t need to be outside!!!!! Go the duck home and stay there!!! God it gets on my last wick.
Same in my daughters school, only 1 parent to do drop off etc. The ones where both turn up are also usually the ones that refuse to wear masks too!
There’s one who the week before lockdown 1 was so worried about Covid that she pulled both kids out early & now her & her husband arrive unmasked!! Obviously not so worried now.
or just like someone else we know, they only care about themselves & don’t think about what they may have caught & then pass on to someone else!
I’m assuming she actually wore her mask in B&M the other day unlike Lapland. Poor Ronnie wouldn’t have been though would he & with cases on the rise in Maldonia having been highlighted in the press as increasing rapidly, why would you take the risk????

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.